HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just wanted to say fuck n00bs  (Read 8004 times)
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 22, 2008, 10:03:23 pm »

giggles::animatedlaugh
« Reply #241 on: April 22, 2008, 10:03:56 pm »

Crozzy said:
EVILEYE said:
_IRONMAN_ said:
Crozzy said: I've said it for years, and I say it again, "It ain't the NOOBS that are the problem, it's just the idiots."
Theoretically speaking the noobs are the lifeblood of this board. We were all noobs once.::laugh
QFT no one was hardly around untill the noobs showed up i have always enjoyed the noob rush since i have been posting on this board I was mia because i was banned

I have been around almost since the board was created.  I don't know if I was ever really a NOOB, but yeah, you're right.
I had a buddy years back that got grounded from the Ozzfest board by his wife she used his account and sent out emails to his friends That said Evilone will not be posting on the message boards due to him having a wife and kid that he had been ignoring due to the board LOL kind of reminded me of what you said when you returned ...
« Reply #242 on: April 22, 2008, 10:05:34 pm »

_TONYIOMMI_ said:
EVILEYE said:
_IRONMAN_ said:
Crozzy said: I've said it for years, and I say it again, "It ain't the NOOBS that are the problem, it's just the idiots."
Theoretically speaking the noobs are the lifeblood of this board. We were all noobs once.::laugh
QFT no one was hardly around untill the noobs showed up i have always enjoyed the noob rush since i have been posting on this board I was mia because i was banned
For every few tons of noob, you pan out a few real gems and wind up with a tiny handful of really cool members that hang in there to become a regular respected member of the ozz-community.
 It does take some time to fit in here although nearly everyone is given the chance to right away.
You were banned mostly by your peers,..but now that the element of user modship is removed  you willl remain here.
The stuff you do really isnt bannable,...people just formerly had the ability to not like you and actually do something about it.
You deserve to be here. Shark/ Grizzly attacks and all.......::laugh
Truth and thats why i would get so pissed and spam the boards with 97 pages of bullshit haha ...ok it was funny then
« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2008, 10:06:50 pm »

New episodes of Deadly Catch just started im out peace niggas
Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2008, 10:07:08 pm »

EVILEYE said:

Crozzy said:

EVILEYE said:

_IRONMAN_ said:

I have been around almost since the board was created.  I don't know if I was ever really a NOOB, but yeah, you're right.
I had a buddy years back that got grounded from the Ozzfest board by his wife she used his account and sent out emails to his friends That said Evilone will not be posting on the message boards due to him having a wife and kid that he had been ignoring due to the board LOL kind of reminded me of what you said when you returned ...

Yeah, I was kind of forced to return to Earth for my family for a while.  I guess me being on here every night for 6 years got on her nerves.  I'm limiting myself to about an hour a day now...so all is well on the homefront.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 22, 2008, 10:14:19 pm »

EVILEYE said:

_TONYIOMMI_ said:

EVILEYE said:

_IRONMAN_ said:

For every few tons of noob, you pan out a few real gems and wind up with a tiny handful of really cool members that hang in there to become a regular respected member of the ozz-community.
 It does take some time to fit in here although nearly everyone is given the chance to right away.
You were banned mostly by your peers,..but now that the element of user modship is removed  you willl remain here.
The stuff you do really isnt bannable,...people just formerly had the ability to not like you and actually do something about it.
Truth and thats why i would get so pissed and spam the boards with 97 pages of bullshit haha ...ok it was funny then
Thats what I thought too...they thought they were hitting the breaks but it was really hitting the gas,...it caused Evileyes pedal to go to the metal.....I was guilty of banning for that reason too.
(all too easy to get caught up in it)
It just created a few monsters is all.
When you tell someone no or force them into a no,...it will really instigate a rebellion.
Please Evileye,...dont rebel too much. No wait,..I mean rebel,.. rebel...rebel all you wish.::animatedlaugh

mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 22, 2008, 10:18:08 pm »

I wonder what eveil eye woudl do if he learned he fathered poobobo
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2008, 10:20:34 pm »

_TONYIOMMI_ said:
EVILEYE said:
_TONYIOMMI_ said:
EVILEYE said:
_IRONMAN_ said:
Thats what I thought too...they thought they were hitting the breaks but it was really hitting the gas,...it caused Evileyes pedal to go to the metal.....I was guilty of banning for that reason too.
(all too easy to get caught up in it)
It just created a few monsters is all.
When you tell someone no or force them into a no,...it will really instigate a rebellion.
Please Evileye,...dont rebel too much. No wait,..I mean rebel,.. rebel...rebel all you wish.::animatedlaugh
Yeah my kind of rebeling gets you instantly banned i will skip this year LOL
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2008, 10:20:42 pm »

mynekogirl said: I wonder what eveil eye woudl do if he learned he fathered poobobo
Ummmm ,...Keep it in his pants from now on???.......I got nothin else,...::laugh

M`out::animatedlaugh

« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2008, 10:30:09 pm »

mynekogirl said: I wonder what eveil eye woudl do if he learned he fathered poobobo
Sue you for child support send your love child some money woman
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2008, 10:31:32 pm »

_TONYIOMMI_ said:

Ummmm ,...Keep it in his pants from now on???.......I got nothin else,...::laugh

ROFL!  Iknow if Poobobo came out saying he liked ICP Evil eye will jump ship and become a fan of high energy dance music.  Then again poobobo might run after him.  DAD!  WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!  I LIKE TO DANCE TO 2UNLIMITED!
« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2008, 10:36:26 pm »

mynekogirl said:
_TONYIOMMI_ said:

ROFL!  Iknow if Poobobo came out saying he liked ICP Evil eye will jump ship and become a fan of high energy dance music.  Then again poobobo might run after him.  DAD!  WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!  I LIKE TO DANCE TO 2UNLIMITED!
I don,t follow trends i start them PDS for life Fat Metal Rules suka
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2008, 10:39:31 pm »

ok then eveil eye!  Start a wet t shirt contest here so i can go back to pissing poobobo off some more
« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2008, 10:45:14 pm »

mynekogirl said: ok then eveil eye!  Start a wet t shirt contest here so i can go back to pissing poobobo off some more
lll try
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2008, 10:56:15 pm »

i was kidding
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: