HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: this just in from ozzfest myspace status updates  (Read 3212 times)
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 11:22:53 pm »

If it's an issue with confirming a couple of big bands then I don't understand why they can't just post the bands that are confirmed and leave the slots that are uncomfirmed with a question mark and give us tourdates like they did every other year.
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 11:26:39 pm »

i mentioned this theory before.

it could be that Ozzfest will have rotating bands throughout the tour. Thats a little harder to confirm

dimebagisgod2332

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 11:35:59 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: i mentioned this theory before.

it could be that Ozzfest will have rotating bands throughout the tour. Thats a little harder to confirm

That would be so difficult, and so gay. A lot of people would be unhappy if the band they wanted to come wasnt at their stop.

But better than a 2 day dallas thing, right?
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 11:54:29 pm »

RideForDimeDan said: Everyone just hang on, the announcement is coming this week.

i've heard that before

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 12:57:19 am »

dimebagisgod2332 said:
The_Wicked_One said: i mentioned this theory before.

That would be so difficult, and so gay. A lot of people would be unhappy if the band they wanted to come wasnt at their stop.

But better than a 2 day dallas thing, right?
well that would be the only way to pick up money drawers at this time. Every1 right now are on Supporting or Headlining tours 1 way or another.

Hell Soilent Green drops off  of the Death Angle tour near its end so they can tour with Dethklock. Arsis replaces them.

dimebagisgod2332

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2008, 01:05:46 am »

The_Wicked_One said:
well that would be the only way to pick up money drawers at this time. Every1 right now are on Supporting or Headlining tours 1 way or another.

well that could just possibly mean that ozzfest will have shit for bands, doesnt that one make more sense? (not saying yours doesnt, but rotating slots just seems a lot of hassle)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: