HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Devore Crowd?  (Read 357 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2008, 06:09:41 pm »

Devore,CA. Best Fucking crowd hands down! SICKEST Craziest Highest & Most Brutal! Lets smash & BURN that MF down! Devore Metalheads Unite!

SantaBarbaraJohn
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 06:18:25 pm »

There is no other place like it....Ozzfest at its most intense.::animatedsmile

Rocksinsb
DREAMON

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 06:22:34 pm »

FUCK- its hot there!!!  Theres nothing like being in the middle of the desert in 100 degree heat ALL day long ::finger
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 06:24:26 pm »

DREAMON said: FUCK- its hot there!!!  Theres nothing like being in the middle of the desert in 100 degree heat ALL day long ::finger
ozzfest 04 it was like 100 degrees in mansfield mass and the only difference is we have a little something called humidity damn that was one fucking hot day

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 06:33:43 pm »

poobobo said:

DREAMON said: FUCK- its hot there!!!  Theres nothing like being in the middle of the desert in 100 degree heat ALL day long ::finger

ozzfest 04 it was like 100 degrees in mansfield mass and the only difference is we have a little something called humidity damn that was one fucking hot day

I am partly used to the heat..im from the high desert between Las vegas & L.A. Everyday working in the heat is much worse that the fest..been from 2000-2007 and get burnt out mostly from the alcohol not the heat. But if you are'nt used to the desert you can dehydrate & wither away easy..and we get high terrible humidity here as well just not as sticky as mass. I found the more I mosh in the heat the more the sun takes hold of me.

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 06:35:06 pm »

ZonedWithinRage said:
poobobo said:
I am partly used to the heat..im from the high desert between Las vegas & L.A. Everyday working in the heat is much worse that the fest..been from 2000-2007 and get burnt out mostly from the alcohol not the heat. But if you are'nt used to the desert you can dehydrate & wither away easy..and we get high terrible humidity here as well just not as sticky as mass. I found the more I mosh in the heat the more the sun takes hold of me.
i actually mosh to cool down when your in the high humidity with the stickiness and your just stuck between a mass of sticky people it gets really hard to breathe

DREAMON

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 06:45:14 pm »

poobobo said:

ZonedWithinRage said:

poobobo said:

i actually mosh to cool down when your in the high humidity with the stickiness and your just stuck between a mass of sticky people it gets really hard to breathe

i dont get it-you mosh to cool down but find it hard to breathe when you get stuck between a mass of sticky people?   am i the only one that doesnt make any sense to? ::confused
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 03:57:25 am »

DREAMON said:

poobobo said:

ZonedWithinRage said:

poobobo said:

i dont get it-you mosh to cool down but find it hard to breathe when you get stuck between a mass of sticky people?   am i the only one that doesnt make any sense to? ::confused

Theres alot of things you dont get..like Dick & respect! JK ::animatedlaugh::finger::animatedlaugh

forestking

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 04:17:22 am »

tend to stay away from the pits at devore when all the skinheads take over, dont wanna get stabbed

May 17  Metallica
July 13  Rockstar Mayhem
Thor918

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 05:57:12 am »

DREAMON said:

poobobo said:

ZonedWithinRage said:

poobobo said:

being a fellow mansfield attendie i get what poobobo is saying              when your in the crowd your stuck in a full area with about 10000 other sticky people              so you go in the pit where its a big open area and you can breath                              when i started going to ozzfest i was 11 and 5'0ft so i would get the worse of the crowd down in the stinky depths of the crowd         now iam 17 and 5'9 and i can breath a little of the nicer air

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN

Dark Carnival? sounds pretty shitty abunch of depressed teenage goth kids speaking bad english...that sounds awful
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: