HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK SLIPKNOT  (Read 2948 times)
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 07:50:52 am »

whitewolf1989 said: yea i said it,
bash me mother fuckers.
i wanna hear that bullshit about how you are loyal to the band that (claims) to be loyal to you losers.

i mean honestly why would you think a band with a crappy guitarist,crappy bass player,another crappy guitarist,two guys who just hits cans,a guy who thinks hes a dj,a crappy vocalist,a crappy sound maker,and a crappy drummer?

and to top it off they dont care about you.
all they want is youre money.
have they done free shows for you including free fest?
no,
all they care about is money.
and dont try saying well what about the other bands who dont do free shows because most bands i know have,
and every last one of them are more talented than anything slipknot and stone sour can make up::smile

I've got a few questions for you.
1.  Are you in a band?
2.  Has you ever played Ozzfest Main Stage
3.  Has you band ever played Ozzfest at all?
4.  Are you in a band that is signed?

Everybody in Slipknot can answer "yes" to all of those questions.  Can you?

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 07:57:28 am »

i hate slipknot but they were the band that got me into heavy music like i was into korn and limp bizkit and all that shit then i heard slipknots iowa and i was hooked and to this very day i will give mate feed kill repeat and the selftitled album props they had an original sound there
odie0220 said:
Ghost_Theory said: Joey Jordison is one of the best drummers in history.

AHHHH....NO !!

and joey is fucking sick for someone who drums so fast he does have some technicallity and usually its one or the other

kornisdabomb

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 08:28:34 am »

bands dont make prices the tour compayn makes the prices like livenation
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 08:30:31 am »

ImplodingSoul said: Appearing nightly Whitewolf1989 the mind reader!
He can tell you your own thoughts, feelings, intentions and everything!
You can't hide from the wolf! He knows everything about people he's never met!
being a former fan of both bands i think i know enough to talk shit about these untalented and useless bands.
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 08:31:58 am »

Crazy_eyes said:
bash me mother fuckers.
i wanna hear that bullshit about how you are loyal to the band that (claims) to be loyal to you losers.

i mean honestly why would you think a band with a crappy guitarist,crappy bass player,another crappy guitarist,two guys who just hits cans,a guy who thinks hes a dj,a crappy vocalist,a crappy sound maker,and a crappy drummer?

no,
and dont try saying well what about the other bands who dont do free shows because most bands i know have,
and every last one of them are more talented than anything slipknot and stone sour can make up::smile
1.  Are you in a band?

no i dont have a band,
but if i did i'd be writing more talented tunes than slipknuts can make::smile
kornisdabomb

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 08:35:52 am »

whitewolf1989 said:

Crazy_eyes said:

bash me mother fuckers.

no,

1.  Are you in a band?

no i dont have a band,

I would like to see you try to find a drummer half is good as joey jordison
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 08:40:52 am »

DamnYankee07 said: When I went to see Stone Sour they were outside about an hour before the show signing peoples autographs, and Corey told a kid to enjoy the show. The kid told Corey he had no tickets and just came to hopefully meet the band and get an autograph which he did. So Corey got him and his 3 friends in for free for waiting out in the cold to meet the band. I'd say they give a fuck about their fans whether you like their music or not.

if that's true, then corey taylors a pretty cool guy. i don't like his music, but he does give a shit about the fans.

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 09:57:25 am »

kornisdabomb said:
whitewolf1989 said:
Crazy_eyes said:
bash me mother fuckers.

no,
1.  Are you in a band?

no i dont have a band,
I would like to see you try to find a drummer half is good as joey jordison
any death metal band has better drummers
Detroit_Witch29

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2008, 10:09:20 am »

odie0220 said:

Detroit_Witch29 said:

Mustakrakissh said: im seeing slipknot for $6. thats pretty generous of them if i do say so myself ::sinister

bands dont make shit off of ticket sales anyways..... but what hes saying pretty much goes for all bands dont it? I mean look at metallica who bitched about napster...... and so on and so forth.....

EVER HEARD OF A BACK END...IT'S IN EVERY CONTRACT...UNLESS YOUR A LOCAL BAND....EVERY TOUR IS BOOKED AND HAS A SET PRICE PAID TO EACH BAND BY THE VENUE...THEN THEY GET A BACK END AT THE END OF THE SHOW...MOST TIMES IS 15% OF TICKET SALES PRE-FEE. THATS WHY BANDS THAT CAN DRAW ARENAS WILL PLAY 100 CAPACITY CLUBS...GUARANTEE SELLOUT WHICH GUARANTEES THEY GET THE BACK END.
SORRY FOR ALL THE JARGEN..IT'S MY WHOLE LIFE NOW...
ON A SIDE NOTE...BEST BAND TO DEAL WITH ON TOUR IS SLAYER...THEY TOOK THEIR BACK END AND HANDED IT DIRECTLY TO ME FOR DOING ALL THE LEG WORK PROMOTIONS..CATERING, ERRANDS...OH AND HATEBREED DID THE SAME...BUT ONLY ONE TIME. SLAYER HAS SINCE DONE THIS 3 TIMES FOR ME.

OH YEAH ..I OWN METALHEAD PRODUCTIONS...I KNOW ALL THIS CAUSE I AM 100% HANDS ON. TRUST NOBODY WITH YOUR MONEY...I LEARNED.

REMEMBER...AS LOYAL AS YOU THINK ANY BAND IS....THERE IS ALWAYS A DOLLAR ATTATCHED !!
EXEPT MY BOYS GOD FORBID..WHO PLAY FOR BEER AND JAGER AT OUR DIVE BAR...COME THIS SUNDAY IF YOU LIVE AROUND JERSEY...IT'S ON GF'S MYSPACE..CHECK IT OUT AND COME SEE A KILLER SHOW !!
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

I to am Informed about this shit and 15% of 1000 tickets at 20, 10 or 5 bux aint shit to these bands.... most of the ticket sales goes to the investers.....Iv seen God Forbid, good band... I had ins with clear channel, know a few investers, i used to work for a limousine and entertainment business where I was office manager Smiley unfortunatly the boss thought that more money was in rap so I didnt deal with the music I so love, but hey thats business right!

THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 10:21:10 am »

Ghost_Theory said: Joey Jordison is one of the best drummers in history.

HOLY FUCK

my brain just melted.
THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 10:23:33 am »

Crazy_eyes said:
1.  Are you in a band?

just because im not in a band as popular as slipknot doesn't mean i can't say they suck.

the village people have been on national tv and are more renowned than slipknot..it doesn't mean they are good musicians..
kpu23

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 11:56:39 am »

i used to like them more. although i still like them, compared to bands that only have 3 to 4 members they lack talent imo, having 9 guys but the sound is not that great and it doesnt show that they have that manyy members

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2008, 01:31:57 am »

whitewolf1989 said:
ImplodingSoul said: Appearing nightly Whitewolf1989 the mind reader!
He can tell you your own thoughts, feelings, intentions and everything!
You can't hide from the wolf! He knows everything about people he's never met!
being a former fan of both bands i think i know enough to talk shit about these untalented and useless bands.
there also almost useless as you are...
you talk big about making cd's and shit but that was awhile ago,and did you make it yet?
no your still just talk and forever will be.
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 01:37:19 am »

no one cares about slipknot.
ozzyforprez1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2008, 01:39:42 am »

heres what slipknot is. i wont bash them terrible, because their not all bad. but what they are is a training bra for real metal. they are the band that kids listen to to start getting into the heavy shit. but the key is to grow out of them and start listening to way better bands like strapping young lad, zimmers hole, 3 inches of blood, neurosis, amon amarth, arch enemy, or something like that. slipknot is like a gateway drug that should usher you into the better stuff.
they do, however, put on a bad ass show.
oh, and gene hoglan is 5 times the drummer joey jordison will ever be. hes ok, but gene mops the floor with anyone.

POST-METAL IS GOD!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: