HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK SLIPKNOT  (Read 2456 times)
Ghost812
New Member
*
Posts: 545



View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2008, 03:21:35 pm »

Quote

dethklok66623 said:
Quote

Ghost_Theory said: Joey Jordison is one of the best drummers in history.
::surprise::surprise I KNOW HE CAN DO TEH DUBLE KIK SOOOOOO FAST RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no dip shit, he's good and i respect him because he loves black metal but thats about it theres tons better than him

aye dipshit I didn't say he was the best, I said he is one of them
Logged

jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2008, 03:45:52 pm »

Quote
Ghost_Theory said:
Quote
dethklok66623 said:
Quote
Ghost_Theory said: Joey Jordison is one of the best drummers in history.
::surprise::surprise I KNOW HE CAN DO TEH DUBLE KIK SOOOOOO FAST RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no dip shit, he's good and i respect him because he loves black metal but thats about it theres tons better than him
aye dipshit I didn't say he was the best, I said he is one of them

In a list of over a 100 drummers, maybe.

Hell, Mirrorthrone can program a better drum beat than Joey can produce, and I fucking absolutely hate programmed drums (usually, Mirrorthrone is tits though)

People need to take him off of the pedestal he's on. I'll admit that the guy is most certainly above average and is capable of producing better music than the band he's currently in, but the fact remains he's still in Slipknot, who make incredibly mediocre music.
Logged


SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2008, 03:47:58 pm »

Quote

jimbob232 said:
Quote

Ghost_Theory said:
Quote

dethklok66623 said:
Quote

Ghost_Theory said: Joey Jordison is one of the best drummers in history.
::surprise::surprise I KNOW HE CAN DO TEH DUBLE KIK SOOOOOO FAST RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no dip shit, he's good and i respect him because he loves black metal but thats about it theres tons better than him

aye dipshit I didn't say he was the best, I said he is one of them


In a list of over a 100 drummers, maybe.

Hell, Mirrorthrone can program a better drum beat than Joey can produce, and I fucking absolutely hate programmed drums (usually, Mirrorthrone is tits though)

People need to take him off of the pedestal he's on. I'll admit that the guy is most certainly above average and is capable of producing better music than the band he's currently in, but the fact remains he's still in Slipknot, who make incredibly mediocre music.
Why does he stay with them then? Teh mooney....it's all about teh mooney.
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2008, 03:49:32 pm »

Quote
SixStringSamurai said:
Quote
jimbob232 said:
Quote
Ghost_Theory said:
Quote
dethklok66623 said:
Quote
Ghost_Theory said: Joey Jordison is one of the best drummers in history.
::surprise::surprise I KNOW HE CAN DO TEH DUBLE KIK SOOOOOO FAST RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no dip shit, he's good and i respect him because he loves black metal but thats about it theres tons better than him
aye dipshit I didn't say he was the best, I said he is one of them

In a list of over a 100 drummers, maybe.

Hell, Mirrorthrone can program a better drum beat than Joey can produce, and I fucking absolutely hate programmed drums (usually, Mirrorthrone is tits though)

People need to take him off of the pedestal he's on. I'll admit that the guy is most certainly above average and is capable of producing better music than the band he's currently in, but the fact remains he's still in Slipknot, who make incredibly mediocre music.
Why does he stay with them then? Teh mooney....it's all about teh mooney.

Well ya. That band is a money train.
Logged


Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals