HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Overall Hottest CHICKS on Ozzfest.com  (Read 27358 times)
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 01:36:28 pm »

Graveyardawaken said: anyway you look at it to post your photobucket with picture provactive as that shows me she feels she can't get guys attention without being a slut. which is sad and pathetic.

i can get attention from boys just find without showing myself.

the boy that go for the girl who show it all = think your easy and want it all not you
the boys that like you for you and think your beautiful with clothes= the men you want to be with.

so if she's trying to attract men that want to fuck her and dump her shes doing great.
I don't think the same. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think she felt the NEED to post any nudity. She is just fine with clothes and is a gorgeous girl. I just think she gave some of the guys on here what they wanted. She has it, why should she not flaunt it? But of course this is coming from a junior-nudist and I find self-exposure trivial and should not be looked into as a reflection of ones character.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2008, 01:38:28 pm »

heavymetalgirl said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
heavymetalgirl said: I'm not posting anymore pictures since I got a message from a 16 year old asking me for nude pics. I was flattered but it reminded me how many young boys are on this site.
Yeah, you're too much woman for their young little hearts to take. ::sinister
Very true, thanks sweetie. ::smile
Anytime. ::sinister

heavymetalgirl

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 01:42:04 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

Graveyardawaken said: anyway you look at it to post your photobucket with picture provactive as that shows me she feels she can't get guys attention without being a slut. which is sad and pathetic.

the boy that go for the girl who show it all = think your easy and want it all not you
the boys that like you for you and think your beautiful with clothes= the men you want to be with.

so if she's trying to attract men that want to fuck her and dump her shes doing great.

I don't think the same. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think she felt the NEED to post any nudity. She is just fine with clothes and is a gorgeous girl. I just think she gave some of the guys on here what they wanted. She has it, why should she not flaunt it? But of course this is coming from a junior-nudist and I find self-exposure trivial and should not be looked into as a reflection of ones character.

I have to agree but then again I'm a stripper. I guess I draw the line at show it all = money.::animatedlaugh

If electricity comes from electrons,
does morality come from morons?
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 01:42:11 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

ha ha.. yeah and i agree with you theres nothing wrong with being proud of ones body as i am with mine i just don't see point in posting naked pics to million of horny guys giving them exactly what they want...i want them to listen to me and respect me for my views and tastes in music..i dont want to throw down a picture then eventually i become another chick that showed tits and my opinions won't matter.

i know my shit and i don't want to get treated differently because i am a female which is hard enough on this board.
but fuck if i showed tits i'd get zero respect.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 01:45:33 pm »

Graveyardawaken said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:

ha ha.. yeah and i agree with you theres nothing wrong with being proud of ones body as i am with mine i just don't see point in posting naked pics to million of horny guys giving them exactly what they want...i want them to listen to me and respect me for my views and tastes in music..i dont want to throw down a picture then eventually i become another chick that showed tits and my opinions won't matter.

i know my shit and i don't want to get treated differently because i am a female which is hard enough on this board.
Possibly. BUT YUR N00DZ W00D M@K3 @ GR3@T @DD1T10N 2 MY C0LL3CT10N!!! ::animatedlaugh

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 01:45:36 pm »

Graveyardawaken said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

I'd repect you more ::animatedlaugh

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 01:47:10 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

What the hell is a junior-nudist? Wait......nevermind. I don't wanna know on second thought.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2008, 01:48:10 pm »

I'm bored.
This thread is a lot less hostile than the guy one.
+1

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2008, 01:48:11 pm »

ChickenFucker said:
Graveyardawaken said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:

ha ha oh chickenfucker.

whats up going to any shows in chi soon?

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2008, 01:49:33 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Graveyardawaken said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:

Possibly. BUT YUR N00DZ W00D M@K3 @ GR3@T @DD1T10N 2 MY C0LL3CT10N!!! ::animatedlaugh

OMGEE THEN ILL JUZT HAVE 2 SEND EM 2 UZ
::animatedlaugh::looking

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2008, 01:52:17 pm »

Graveyardawaken said:

ChickenFucker said:

Graveyardawaken said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

ha ha oh chickenfucker.

What up Fee?
I'll  definitely be at Powerfest on Saturday at the PR. I might make it there Friday night too if I can drag my wife there after the fundraiser that we have to attend.
I'm hoping to go to Gigantour next week too, but who I dont know for sure.

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2008, 01:56:16 pm »

ChickenFucker said:
Graveyardawaken said:
ChickenFucker said:
Graveyardawaken said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:

ha ha oh chickenfucker.

What up Fee?
I'll  definitely be at Powerfest on Saturday at the PR. I might make it there Friday night too if I can drag my wife there after the fundraiser that we have to attend.
I'm hoping to go to Gigantour next week too, but who I dont know for sure.

saddly i can't afford to go to powerfest.. i was suppose to get free tickets for it from a friend of passmethevials but they had a falling out and i didn't save backup cash.

i'm going to dimmu/behemoth/keep of kalessin this sunday and then gigantour as well

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2008, 02:02:44 pm »

Graveyardawaken said: $5 says that the majority of guys will come in this thread and vote for mookie cuz she shows everything.

self respect generally doesn't exist on this site.

i think that thisdistance is one of our most beautiful girls shes classy and pretty.

my vote is not going for mookie. although I dont think I will give my honest opinion in this thread.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2008, 02:06:01 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Fee (Graveyardawaken) or themookieness. I was fond of mookie last year before I ever saw anything more than her face. Also melodeathbabe is rather impressive on the eyes.

true. melodeathbabe is the hottest 16 year old on this site... thats for sure!
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2008, 02:09:45 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said: Fee (Graveyardawaken) or themookieness. I was fond of mookie last year before I ever saw anything more than her face. Also melodeathbabe is rather impressive on the eyes.

true. melodeathbabe is the hottest 16 year old on this site... thats for sure!

yeah melodeathbabe is gorgeous.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: