HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Overall Hottest CHICKS on Ozzfest.com  (Read 32240 times)
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 04:01:26 pm »

Bexi is gorgeous too. Grin
PanteraChick

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 09:53:27 am »

So far all the girls in this thread is pretty...Except me  ::animatedlaugh

"Truly, fuck the world for all its worth, every inch of planet earth! Fuck myself, don't leave me out, but dont get involved. Don't corner me!"
PanteraChick

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 09:53:54 am »

PanteraChick said: So far all the girls in this thread is pretty...Except me  ::animatedlaugh

*are

"Truly, fuck the world for all its worth, every inch of planet earth! Fuck myself, don't leave me out, but dont get involved. Don't corner me!"
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 11:07:44 am »

Wow is this a boring love fest. There is alot more e-drama on the "dude" thread. ::animatedsmile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 01:02:48 pm »

ChickenFucker said: Wow is this a boring love fest. There is alot more e-drama on the "dude" thread. ::animatedsmile

ha ha thats because no guys have come in and put their in opinions. and no one has thrown down the word whore yet so it's happy sunshine "your beautiful no your beautiful land in here"

lol

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2008, 01:03:30 pm »

plus theres no pictures so no one had interest.

so no guys posted in here.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 01:09:27 pm »

Fee (Graveyardawaken) or themookieness. I was fond of mookie last year before I ever saw anything more than her face. Also melodeathbabe is rather impressive on the eyes.

heavymetalgirl

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 01:22:15 pm »

I'm not posting anymore pictures since I got a message from a 16 year old asking me for nude pics. I was flattered but it reminded me how many young boys are on this site.

If electricity comes from electrons,
does morality come from morons?
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 01:26:03 pm »

heavymetalgirl said: I'm not posting anymore pictures since I got a message from a 16 year old asking me for nude pics. I was flattered but it reminded me how many young boys are on this site.

ha ha i hear you i get creepy messages all the time i just ignore them.

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 01:27:23 pm »

heavymetalgirl said: I'm not posting anymore pictures since I got a message from a 16 year old asking me for nude pics. I was flattered but it reminded me how many young boys are on this site.

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Fee (Graveyardawaken) or themookieness. I was fond of mookie last year before I ever saw anything more than her face. Also melodeathbabe is rather impressive on the eyes.

themookieness could be gorgeous if she didn't feel the need to expose her entire self...something about no selfresapect doesn't add up to sexy for me.

and thankyou sex_e_manbeast.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 01:28:31 pm »

Graveyardawaken said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Fee (Graveyardawaken) or themookieness. I was fond of mookie last year before I ever saw anything more than her face. Also melodeathbabe is rather impressive on the eyes.

themookieness could be gorgeous if she didn't feel the need to expose her entire self...something about no selfresapect doesn't add up to sexy for me.

She exposed her entire self? All I saw was a breast.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 01:29:13 pm »

Yeah, you're too much woman for their young little hearts to take. ::sinister

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 01:29:54 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Graveyardawaken said:

She exposed her entire self? All I saw was a breast.

well entire self i'm not to sure of but someone post a link to her photobucket and there was nipples and i mean she might as well just show her vagina for half the things she was wearing.

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 01:33:13 pm »

anyway you look at it to post your photobucket with picture provactive as that shows me she feels she can't get guys attention without being a slut. which is sad and pathetic.

i can get attention from boys just find without showing myself.

the boy that go for the girl who show it all = think your easy and want it all not you
the boys that like you for you and think your beautiful with clothes= the men you want to be with.

so if she's trying to attract men that want to fuck her and dump her shes doing great.

heavymetalgirl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 01:36:19 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

Yeah, you're too much woman for their young little hearts to take. ::sinister

Very true, thanks sweetie. ::smile

If electricity comes from electrons,
does morality come from morons?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: