HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Used  (Read 953 times)
SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 05:35:13 pm »

praiseozzy said:

SlaytanicCFH said:

NaziGangSTaJew said: why would you even waste time with a shitty band like them???::confused

Because your a fag.

Then count me as a fag, i personally like them
I enjoy some of their material as well. It's watered down alternative rock/post-hardcore but some of their stuff is ok.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 05:35:33 pm »

Probably like one song by them, and that's "Box Full Of Sharp Objects"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 05:35:54 pm »

Emo if they are emo then they are one of the heaviest of those bands out there.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 05:37:36 pm »

Oh and that one song I like by them is Pretty Handsome Awckward.

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 05:54:09 pm »

i dig it.
newyork4311

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 05:58:44 pm »

They're fucking horrible. At first I respected their music but I never liked it. Then I saw an article on Revolver and a guy interviewed the lead singer. He asked him what his favorite metal band was and he said "FUCK METAL" r u kidding me!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 06:03:36 pm »

newyork4311 said: They're fucking horrible. At first I respected their music but I never liked it. Then I saw an article on Revolver and a guy interviewed the lead singer. He asked him what his favorite metal band was and he said "FUCK METAL" r u kidding me!

Ya thats kinda gay of him to say but thats a problem people have with me here. Hole is a band that is hated by everyone here because most people believe Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain and I tell them so what I like Hole's music.

Ace_Rothstein

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 06:07:26 pm »

newyork4311 said: They're fucking horrible. At first I respected their music but I never liked it. Then I saw an article on Revolver and a guy interviewed the lead singer. He asked him what his favorite metal band was and he said "FUCK METAL" r u kidding me!

Well that was a stupid question anyways, thats like if you asked Snoop Dogg what his favorite country singer is. The Used are a good band with a lot of talent, and if they suck then explain why they have millions of fans. Well, Iron Maiden sucks too and they have millions of fans, so I guess that is a dumb question.
psychita

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2008, 07:19:23 pm »

That's funny. Kind of like if someone asked a vocalist of a metal band what they think about emo/alternative/hardcore/whatever the fuck 'core' you want to call it, I'm sure his response wouldn't be at all similar.

Regardless, I love The Used, I have for a number of years. They put on a horrible live show though. The opening bands were so bad that Bert didn't even remember the name of one of them when he was trying to thank them. The set list was really short and there were so many mall goth kids there that had never been to a show before, so they all thought it was a good idea to cramp together and push everyone into the railing as hard as they could. It was fucking horrible.

Set yourself free. Who are they to tell you what to do?
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2008, 07:56:15 pm »

Nothing redeemable about this band

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2008, 08:01:38 pm »

i havent tried listening to them since my days of a metal head but i can only remembering liking one song but i'll have to check them out now that i listen to all sorts of things

Cannibal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2008, 08:02:31 pm »

There awesome. Gonna see em may 5th.

Ace_Rothstein

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2008, 08:31:27 pm »

jimbob232 said: Nothing redeemable about this band

Why do you post things so matter of fact. Like you are the know all say all of music, and if you dont like a band the whole board has to agree with you.
blender715

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2008, 10:42:45 pm »

Ace_Rothstein said:

Well that was a stupid question anyways, thats like if you asked Snoop Dogg what his favorite country singer is. The Used are a good band with a lot of talent, and if they suck then explain why they have millions of fans. Well, Iron Maiden sucks too and they have millions of fans, so I guess that is a dumb question.

Fall Out Boy suck and they have millions of fans, just because a band is popular doesn't mean they're good.

And don't you fucking dare say The Used are a better band than Iron Maiden.

Signatures are for losers.
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2008, 10:45:02 pm »

This thread should get deleted.

The Used shuld be banned from this website
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: