HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ozzfest kicking off late july into september!!!!!!!  (Read 1731 times)
Marc_Shall_Serve
New Member
*
Posts: 275



View Profile
« on: April 27, 2008, 08:14:57 pm »

clues are everywhere man.

everyone knows bullet for my valentine is a heavy favorite to be on the tour and if you pick up revolver magizine its says bullet on tour this summer july through september.

come on that just tells you ozzfest is kicking off late july going into a early or mid september end.

thats just what i think.

what about you guys/girls?
Logged

666AllThatRemains666
New Member
*
Posts: 305



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 08:16:41 pm »

idk about it its a close call::finger
Logged

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 08:19:23 pm »

Quote

ozzys_bitch666 said: clues are everywhere man.

everyone knows bullet for my valentine is a heavy favorite to be on the tour and if you pick up revolver magizine its says bullet on tour this summer july through september.

come on that just tells you ozzfest is kicking off late july going into a early or mid september end.

thats just what i think.

what about you guys/girls?
Clues ARE important when you are goin on nothin else, so.......for now; Think it if you wish. Wish it if you want it,..and wait it out if you really wanna know.
FOF
\m/::looking\m/
Logged




Ghost812
New Member
*
Posts: 545



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 08:25:45 pm »

wait for official
Logged

walk_with_me_in_hell
New Member
*
Posts: 173



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 09:24:34 pm »

whats the point in threads like this...nobody knows what fucken bands r gonna be on the tour::finger
Logged

HAIL TRUE METAL
Magnoodle
New Member
*
Posts: 523



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 09:33:30 pm »

Quote
_DREXLSPIVEY_ said:
Clues ARE important when you are goin on nothin else, so.......for now; Think it if you wish. Wish it if you want it,..and wait it out if you really wanna know.
FOF
\m/::looking\m/

Amen.
Logged

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 09:33:59 pm »

Refer to your sig.
Logged

Drinkingthebloodofjesus
New Member
*
Posts: 537



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 09:47:08 pm »

BFMV is teh tr00 kvlt black metulz@!
Logged


blender715
New Member
*
Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 10:09:45 pm »

Too bad BFMV suck.
Logged

Signatures are for losers.
JaGBaG
New Member
*
Posts: 5497



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 10:16:04 pm »

Quote

blender715 said: Too bad BFMV suck.
Logged
lilspringer
Senior Member
****
Posts: 390



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 10:17:12 pm »

bullet kicks ass IMO. there new cd wasnt to hot but there old stuff was good a lil emo for me but good

as for thetour i dont care when it starts as long as i can go
Logged

Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 10:17:56 pm »

Quote

lilspringer said: bullet kicks ass IMO. there new cd wasnt to hot but there old stuff was good a lil emo for me but good

as for thetour i dont care when it starts as long as i can go
lolwut.
Logged

lilspringer
Senior Member
****
Posts: 390



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 10:18:59 pm »

lol is my post unreadable or something/
Logged

???????St????ned_Catz???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7606



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 10:21:26 pm »

ahhh a long smoke break during that set::sinister
Logged


Notorious Nubz
::finger
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 10:22:00 pm »

Quote

lilspringer said: lol is my post unreadable or something/
No, it's just that you said BFMV's old stuff was good. That's like past n00b. I could see someone saying "AW MAN TEH N00 BFMV IS THE RAWK OF EARTH!!11!!!!!" but not the old emo garbage that wasn't even considered metalcore.  But, I'll leave it at thee overly used saying to each their own.
Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals