HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear Factory singer says that Ozzy writes shitty music  (Read 6380 times)
lakebodom666

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2008, 09:03:07 am »

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said: who cares what he thinks, fear factory sucks

so do children of bodom. trendfag...

who the fuck you calling a trendfag, dick smoker. bodom is far better than queer factory will ever be. and i dont bodom because of some "trend" i love their music and alexi laiho is an inspiration to my guitar playing
::finger

ha ha

i bet you suck dick on guitar then, trendfag

no, i dont suck at guitar at all you little sperm dumpster. if you seriously think the fag factory guitarists are better than bodom's guitarists, then you are one of the stupidest people to ever exist and you should go kill yourself immediately

::animatedlaugh

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

who the fuck you calling a trendfag, dick smoker. bodom is far better than queer factory will ever be. and i dont bodom because of some "trend" i love their music and alexi laiho is an inspiration to my guitar playing

ha ha

no, i dont suck at guitar at all you little sperm dumpster. if you seriously think the fag factory guitarists are better than bodom's guitarists, then you are one of the stupidest people to ever exist and you should go kill yourself immediately

i never said they had better guitarists, queerbait. who gives a shit how well you play guitar when you're in a fruity band for high school kids?

not at all sir, i am not in any band, my friends and i tried to start one but we could not get it organized in time, and now we're all about to graduate high school. and i dont know why you would assume i am in a fruity high school band. i only play death metal. so, i bite my thumb at you sir
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2008, 09:48:18 am »

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

ha ha

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

ha ha

i never said they had better guitarists, queerbait. who gives a shit how well you play guitar when you're in a fruity band for high school kids?

not at all sir, i am not in any band, my friends and i tried to start one but we could not get it organized in time, and now we're all about to graduate high school. and i dont know why you would assume i am in a fruity high school band. i only play death metal. so, i bite my thumb at you sir

organized in time= no one wanted to play with you after they found out how much you suck fanboy. i bet you think you're awesome because you know a scal from are you dead yet?

WeDefyU

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2008, 10:05:31 am »

I just youtubed children of bodom, never heard it before, I watched "in your face" and I have to say, the music is pretty awesome, the singer isn't terrible.  With the exception that their style is like the core stuff going around right now, they're not too bad....
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2008, 10:07:49 am »

fuck fear factory, Ozzy has some of the most killer lyrics, and when sung is magic

Notorious Nubz
lakebodom666

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2008, 10:08:17 am »

WacoJesus said:
lakebodom666 said:
SATAN said:
lakebodom666 said:
SATAN said:
lakebodom666 said:
SATAN said:

ha ha

lakebodom666 said:
SATAN said:
lakebodom666 said:
SATAN said:

ha ha

organized in time= no one wanted to play with you after they found out how much you suck fanboy. i bet you think you're awesome because you know a scal from are you dead yet?
wrong, dickhole. believe what you want, my friends all know i'm skilled at guitar. and i'm not a fucking fanboy. i've liked bodom's music for years now.  i know and can play many things including but not limited to: slayer, lamb of god, behemoth, arch enemy, six feet under, opeth, testament, metallica, in flames, deicide, pantera, and much more. and yes i do know some scales from AYDY

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2008, 10:18:00 am »

Black_Zodiac said: fuck fear factory, Ozzy has some of the most killer lyrics, and when sung is magic

I bet that's what you tell FOF everytime he touches your dick

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2008, 10:20:00 am »

lakebodom666 said:

WacoJesus said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

ha ha

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

lakebodom666 said:

SATAN said:

ha ha

wrong, dickhole. believe what you want, my friends all know i'm skilled at guitar. and i'm not a fucking fanboy. i've liked bodom's music for years now.  i know and can play many things including but not limited to: slayer, lamb of god, behemoth, arch enemy, six feet under, opeth, testament, metallica, in flames, deicide, pantera, and much more. and yes i do know some scales from AYDY

Just because you name drop doesnt mean you can play it. Post a youtube video of you playing Deicides Legion.

THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2008, 10:39:05 am »

i'll admit when hatebreeder came out i thought children of bodom were okay. as soon as i heard the next cd though, i was completely over it.

i really cant understand how people still listen to and worship this band like they are doing something new.

i think children of bodom worship is something kids that are new to metal do more often then not.
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2008, 10:42:01 am »

While people were worshiping bodom I was masturbating to lords of acid::animatedlaugh

THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2008, 10:46:51 am »

i think for the most part people use children of bodom to get them into other genres..
they're probably one of the most popular "underground" metal bands. if that makes any sense.
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2008, 10:48:54 am »

It makes sense. I like bodom for what they are but they are extremely overrated.

Right now, I am really into the band I

???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2008, 11:12:00 am »

WacoJesus said:

Black_Zodiac said: fuck fear factory, Ozzy has some of the most killer lyrics, and when sung is magic

I bet that's what you tell FOF everytime he touches your dick
who? whateverthefuck you Flake

Notorious Nubz
eaglesbecomevultures

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2008, 12:10:33 pm »

ZOMG 100TH POST!!1!1!1!!one!!
ozzrokk
King of Hash
Community

View Profile