HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any fans of the animal collective around here?  (Read 504 times)
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2008, 05:09:50 pm »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IgCmMnTdZuQ&feature=related

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 05:17:47 pm »

God no. No one likes that fucking shit, when are you going to get that? Seriously... since you changed your sig I have found you less annoying, however if you stopped making posts like this you might be tolerable. Seriously... how about we call a truce and ill never say shit to you again as long as you dont bring up horrible bands again. deal?
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 05:18:56 pm »

i suppose its a deal but i dont know how this truce will work seeing how i dont find them to be terrible.

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 05:31:23 pm »

poobobo said: i suppose its a deal but i dont know how this truce will work seeing how i dont find them to be terrible.

It works by you not bring up horrible bands you like (because no one around here likes those bands), and just talk about the usual bands that everyone else is brings up. Just ask yourself "do I really like these guys?" if you answer yes then move to the next question "is this some hipster band that people dont discuss on ozzfest because most think they suck?" if you answer yes again then its a keeper-to-yourself type of comment.

There is a reason people dont talk about bands like that on here... not because we havent heard shit like that but because when we heard it our ear bled out of hatred and we didnt listen again. You for some reason have a tolerance to that shit. dont know why but as far as i can tell no one else here does.
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 05:48:04 pm »

there are some people who enjoy indie music around here and thats who these threads are aimed towards

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 06:03:24 pm »

Who? name one person... andwhy arent they posting here then?
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 06:06:14 pm »

wake_of_ashes said: Who? name one person... andwhy arent they posting here then?
perhaps they just arent on right now theres no need to get your panties in a bunch. i cant remember the dudes name but he and i were having this conversation about an indie fest that takes place in his home town and waco jesus was talking alot of shit to him for liking indie but all the same i cant remember his name

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 06:10:32 pm »

Although I was not that person and do not think Animal Collective is anything special I do like a few songs by Devandra Barnhart.

blender715

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 06:11:21 pm »

that was a horrible song...

Signatures are for losers.
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 06:11:25 pm »

oooooohhhhh pooboo you've done it again       ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 06:11:35 pm »

PrimusSucks said: Although I was not that person and do not think Animal Collective is anything special I do like a few songs by Devandra Barnhart.
devendra is pretty cool but he is folk not indie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 06:15:44 pm »

oh well I don't like much indie, I used to like Death Cab but have grown out of them

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 06:24:25 pm »

PrimusSucks said: oh well I don't like much indie, I used to like Death Cab but have grown out of them
yeah i can only listen to them every once and a blue moon its kinda popish for my likes

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 06:25:54 pm »

poobobo said:

PrimusSucks said: oh well I don't like much indie, I used to like Death Cab but have grown out of them

yeah i can only listen to them every once and a blue moon its kinda popish for my likes

They went to a major label thats why.

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 06:26:39 pm »

PrimusSucks said:
poobobo said:
They went to a major label thats why.
yeah your right i spose its hard to be an indie band on a major label lol

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: