HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dio vs. Ozzy  (Read 2447 times)
WingedOctopus
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2110


View Profile
« on: June 02, 2007, 08:07:06 pm »

Better solo career?
Logged


::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
deadjesus
New Member
*
Posts: 305



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 08:11:21 pm »

Urgh... tough.  Ozzy with Randy?  yes.  Dio early on, aka Holy Diver era?  yes.  Ozzy with Randy vs Holy Diver era Dio?  Gawd... I dunno.  If you are talking their whole careers... hmmm, which one is more of a sellout?  Ozzy probably, since he did a song with Jessica Simpson.  So overall, I'm going with Dio, even though I never thought I'd say that.
Logged

---------------------------------
I was the turkey ALLLL ALONG!
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 08:13:00 pm »

Ozzy! Ozzy! Ozzy!::finger
Logged


jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 08:19:08 pm »

ozzy
Logged

Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 08:19:21 pm »

Quote

deadjesus said: Urgh... tough.  Ozzy with Randy?  yes.  Dio early on, aka Holy Diver era?  yes.  Ozzy with Randy vs Holy Diver era Dio?  Gawd... I dunno.  If you are talking their whole careers... hmmm, which one is more of a sellout?  Ozzy probably, since he did a song with Jessica Simpson.  So overall, I'm going with Dio, even though I never thought I'd say that.

who gives a fuck if he sold out?


OZZY OZZY OZZY!
Logged



CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 08:22:05 pm »

Ozzy has not sold out. Stadiums, yes. His music is still fucking great, so Ozzy still rules.::finger
Logged


Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 08:22:57 pm »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said: Ozzy has not sold out. Stadiums, yes. His music is still fucking great, so Ozzy still rules.::finger

HELL YEA
Logged



SMF
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 137



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 08:23:44 pm »

Quote

deadjesus said: Urgh... tough.  Ozzy with Randy?  yes.  Dio early on, aka Holy Diver era?  yes.  Ozzy with Randy vs Holy Diver era Dio?  Gawd... I dunno.  If you are talking their whole careers... hmmm, which one is more of a sellout?  Ozzy probably, since he did a song with Jessica Simpson.  So overall, I'm going with Dio, even though I never thought I'd say that.


Man dude you would do the same thing if the price was right. The world revolves around money, Ozzy could do a duet with an American Idol and people would still love him, And he would still have the better solo career, If it was'ent for Ozzy Sabbath WOULD not of been the great name they are, randy would never of play those kick ass solos on the short classic albums he was on. And Zack would of never been able to learn from Ozzy.

So Ozzy blows Dio AWAY::finger
Logged

IF IT'S NOT  METAL IT'S CRAP
blender715
New Member
*
Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 08:28:52 pm »

Definitely Ozzy.

The only thing I like from Dio is the Holy Diver album.
Logged

Signatures are for losers.
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 08:31:04 pm »

Quote

blender715 said: Definitely Ozzy.

The only thing I like from Dio is the Holy Diver album.


I don't even like Holy Diver. Ozzy owns Dio.
Logged


A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 08:34:49 pm »

Ozzy by a landslide. Dio is way over rated. And as far as the dude who said Ozzy sold out. Get fucking real. They said the same damned thing about Alice Cooper for playing Golf. What kind of music is Ozzy doing today. Selling out means changing your style and keeping it changed.
Logged




EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 08:38:10 pm »

DIO.
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 08:40:15 pm »

Ozzy
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


Totengott
New Member
*
Posts: 1811



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 08:45:38 pm »

Quote

Driftwood said: DIO.

GTFO
Logged



CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 08:45:50 pm »

Quote

A_C said: Ozzy by a landslide. Dio is way over rated. And as far as the dude who said Ozzy sold out. Get fucking real. They said the same damned thing about Alice Cooper for playing Golf. What kind of music is Ozzy doing today. Selling out means changing your style and keeping it changed.


Whoever says Alice Cooper has sold out by playing golf is stupid. Playing golf as a passtime has NOTHING to do with music. Also, Ozzy has shown no signs of selling out, because he still makes amazing music. He also hasn't given himself an emo hair-cut like everyone who has sold out.
Logged


Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals