HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who do you want for president  (Read 8984 times)
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 02:09:41 pm »

I think they all suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I would vote for McCain before any of the rest. Why would we vote for someone whose natural origin is from the same fucking country that bombed us? Hmmmmmmmm 9/11? ::smile

nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 02:10:10 pm »

MetalheaD245 said: OBAMA BITCH

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Yeah obama is a bitch! You got that one right

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 02:13:01 pm »

nursebetty88 said: I think they all suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I would vote for McCain before any of the rest. Why would we vote for someone whose natural origin is from the same fucking country that bombed us? Hmmmmmmmm 9/11? ::smile

That made no sense. You're a moron to boot and throwing your vote away for all the wrong reasons. 9/11 isnt the issue anymore. You dont know shit about politics and probably have down syndrome.

bozzman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 02:13:57 pm »

go nurse betty

bang your fucking head
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 02:15:13 pm »

nursebetty88 said:

MetalheaD245 said: OBAMA BITCH

::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Yeah obama is a bitch! You got that one right

Obama is 10x smarter than you. The only bitch here is you for not paying attention all those years bush was in office. Did you just ignore the fact he ruined our economy or that he has let thousands of american troops die for what? Not for terrorism because the terrorist were in afganistan now their in Iraq and bigger than ever. Yeah bush did a real good job there. Go kill yourself you worthless cunt

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 02:16:03 pm »

bozzman said: go nurse betty

Because nurse betty really hit on the issues, right? Saying  "Obamas a bitch" is exactly the type of thing a moron would say.

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2008, 02:17:32 pm »

right.  i like her reasoning.  it made no fucking sense at all.
that's why we get idiots in office because any moron can vote.
FROM_THE_SKY
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2008, 02:21:24 pm »

WacoJesus said:
FROM_THE_SKY_9 said:
bozzman said: McCain all the way in 08
hell ya::finger

why McCain over Obama?

Hillary is a moron
because if i was old enough to vote i would never vote for a democrat because they support welfare. i would totally support if people on well fare would actually try to get a job to get of it. m not all people on welfare dont try to get of it
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2008, 02:26:18 pm »

FROM_THE_SKY_9 said:

WacoJesus said:

FROM_THE_SKY_9 said:

why McCain over Obama?

Hillary is a moron
because if i was old enough to vote i would never vote for a democrat because they support welfare. i would totally support if people on well fare would actually try to get a job to get of it. m not all people on welfare dont try to get of it

just because your parents refuse to get jobs doesnt mean everyone else on welfare does

madmetal101
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2008, 02:28:01 pm »

I don't want ANY of the main candidates for this election running the country I live in

Forever stronger than all
FROM_THE_SKY
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2008, 02:30:27 pm »

WacoJesus said:
FROM_THE_SKY_9 said:
WacoJesus said:
FROM_THE_SKY_9 said:

why McCain over Obama?

Hillary is a moron

just because your parents refuse to get jobs doesnt mean everyone else on welfare does
my parents have jobs. its my other family members who sit around and do shit and get free money. and i didnt say that all people on welfare dont try to find jobs. i think people should have at least 2 years to get off welfare
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2008, 02:33:27 pm »

bozzman said: dude mcCain is the man he was a fucking pow

And that don't mean shit to me. I don't think I can go to college because my tuition for all 4 years will be about $100,000 not including all the shit I have to buy. Gas should not be an average of $3.60 a gallon and we all should know that. Price gouging is illegal in this country and what do you think is happening when one day the price is $3.50 and the next day it's $3.60? And our government does nothing about it because they're getting money out of it. Where the fuck does all of it go anyway? No where important obviously or we'd all get better health care, insurance, ect. Because of the high price in gas, all of our price of food is going up also. Soon enough people aren't going to be able to afford to live. It's hard enough as it is when you get paid about 850 every two weeks. Clothes are pricey also. We all know that most the shit we buy isn't worth the money we're paying for it. So obviously there is still a lot of fucking idiots in this country who don't know shit about who they're voting for and the issues at hand, hints the fucking people who voted in Bush the second time. In Europe they take the money they tax from the gas they sell and use it for better health care, education, ect. Why the fuck can't we do that? Not to mention Global Warming which has been going on for quite some time. Yes we are trying to fix it but not hard enough. We may have let this issue go on for so long that we may not be able to fix the shit we fucked up. The Earth most certainly will heal itself without our help with an ice age or something. So who are you going to vote for now? A person who is worse than bush, or someone who can help us the fuck out when we need it?

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2008, 02:34:38 pm »

FROM_THE_SKY_9 said:

WacoJesus said:

FROM_THE_SKY_9 said:

WacoJesus said:

FROM_THE_SKY_9 said:

why McCain over Obama?

Hillary is a moron

my parents have jobs. its my other family members who sit around and do shit and get free money. and i didnt say that all people on welfare dont try to find jobs. i think people should have at least 2 years to get off welfare

Welfare isn't up to the federal government. It's upto the state, so what does welfare have to do with anything?

FROM_THE_SKY
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2008, 02:37:44 pm »

because democrats support it. im tired of this everyone has there own political views and this is not the place for politics
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2008, 02:42:09 pm »

nursebetty88 said: I think they all suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I would vote for McCain before any of the rest. Why would we vote for someone whose natural origin is from the same fucking country that bombed us? Hmmmmmmmm 9/11? ::smile

Are you stupid? Our government knew about that and did absolutely nothing about it. And it shouldn't fucking matter about what fucking color or "origin" we're from anymore. What the fuck is wrong with people. Don't you people listen to what anybody has to say anymore. We need help and we aren't going to fucking get it with McCain in office, he is worthless. So if you want to completely destroy our country that's supposed to be free and is not anymore then go ahead and vote for McCain's dumbass. Did you not notice over the past 8 years that about half our Bill of Rights have basically meant shit?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: