HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who do you want for president  (Read 8112 times)
Real_Norwegian_Black_Metal

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2008, 11:26:49 pm »

DColtsfan1819 said: I wanted Romney for president, but i'll support McCain instead of that inexperienced Senator from Illinois.

Experience has nothing to do with it. You know what other president was a two-term senator from Illinois? Mothafuckin' Abe Lincoln.

Waco Jesus is the only one who knows what he's talking about, and 9/10ths of you probably can't even vote.

Also,

nursebetty88 said: I think they all suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I would vote for McCain before any of the rest. Why would we vote for someone whose natural origin is from the same fucking country that bombed us? Hmmmmmmmm 9/11? ::smile

This person is the dumbest fucking retard I have ever seen.

Megadeth234

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2008, 11:28:36 pm »

^Ahahaha.  What an idiot.  He's not from Afghanistan.  He's not even from Iraq.  Ignorance.
Sewnmouthshut

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 07, 2008, 11:33:12 pm »

DColtsfan1819 said:

WacoJesus said:

DColtsfan1819 said: I wanted Romney for president, but i'll support McCain instead of that inexperienced Senator from Illinois.

time magazine already proved that experience has nothing to do with it.

Yeah it does matter because he does shit in the senate. He only sponsers bills commerating stuff, never anything important. I can't support him because he has all these racist pieces of shitt surrounding him and he's apart of the corrupt political machine in Chicago. I would rather see Hillary be president even though I can't stand her, but she would be better than Jimmy Carter #2(Obama).

No it doesn't JFK was the youngest and one of the best presidents we've ever had.

You can't prepare for most of the issues coming up, Everything is brand new, how can you possibly prepare for an energy crisis? you can't, so no matter how long you have been in government you aren't going to know anymore than someone else about a brand new issue.

I totally agree with wacojesus in this arguement.
Why do you guys think that Mcain is so valid? homestly, he's just like george bush with small exceptions to a few of his policies.

obama is the best hope for our nation, And the only way that he can lose is if nader gets too many votes in the general. Because he will destroy Mcain in debates, and he will deffinitly out spend him.
Mcain has only issue that he is basing his entire campaign on, national security, and from what most senetors/ other people in office have been saying, the economy is the biggest issue to them, even leaders of states that always turn red are saying this. Mcain represents all that is wrong with this current government and if you can honestly sit here and say that he won't screw us over then you deserve to lose your job and pay out the ass for the nessesities life because that is exactly what will happen.

this says everything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDc4M_PMNk&feature=related

He doesn't know shit about the economy.

check out my band

myspace.com/consumedtx
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 07, 2008, 11:37:56 pm »

You said i can't deny it. don't need to. The economy is based on trade, supply and demand, outsourcing was going on during the clinton administration. as was the slow devaluing of our currency. The Euro's creation took a hit on our economy since its wide amount of demand for that currency grew when all of those nations adopted it. If ppl don't want to buy anything over here then they have no use for US currency. Meanwhile we go through exchange rates to get euros, we lose money on transfer to buy european imports. Our currency continues to be devalued. States like Michigan already cancer zones for business continue to worsen and while others fold up, big business clings to life by dealing with another countries terms. Its not always the sweatshop scene. Big business at times is slowly dieing.

But is outsourcing Clinton's fault? Would you say no? if so how could bush be at fault?

Time Magazine is as biased as they come.
btw i haven't watched tv in a long ass time, mostly stick blogs, books and search engine news.

oh waco. maybe you need to chill for a bit. Calling me names isn't helping you any. I have my reasoning and you have yours. we disagree.
oh and its not denial its reasoning outside of your capabilities it seems. i explain everything and ill youve said is "you don't care about any1" sry i just don't care about you.

lets be waco for a few sentences...."fucking asshole" "your blind, ignorant" "do only as i say, let the government run your life" "take more money from ppl who have earned it and give it to those in 'need' and even lazy fucks who don't deserve it" communism *cough*

Megadeth234

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2008, 11:50:41 pm »

Communism is the best form of economy in theory.  But humanity is flawed and greedy.  So don't shoot down communism.  It's what would fix all economic problems.
Sewnmouthshut

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2008, 11:53:17 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: You said i can't deny it. don't need to. The economy is based on trade, supply and demand, outsourcing was going on during the clinton administration. as was the slow devaluing of our currency. The Euro's creation took a hit on our economy since its wide amount of demand for that currency grew when all of those nations adopted it. If ppl don't want to buy anything over here then they have no use for US currency. Meanwhile we go through exchange rates to get euros, we lose money on transfer to buy european imports. Our currency continues to be devalued. States like Michigan already cancer zones for business continue to worsen and while others fold up, big business clings to life by dealing with another countries terms. Its not always the sweatshop scene. Big business at times is slowly dieing.

But is outsourcing Clinton's fault? Would you say no? if so how could bush be at fault?

btw i haven't watched tv in a long ass time, mostly stick blogs, books and search engine news.

oh waco. maybe you need to chill for a bit. Calling me names isn't helping you any. I have my reasoning and you have yours. we disagree.
oh and its not denial its reasoning outside of your capabilities it seems. i explain everything and ill youve said is "you don't care about any1" sry i just don't care about you.

lets be waco for a few sentences...."fucking asshole" "your blind, ignorant" "do only as i say, let the government run your life" "take more money from ppl who have earned it and give it to those in 'need' and even lazy fucks who don't deserve it" communism *cough*

Clinton may have done it but bush is the one that gives tax breaks to companies that outsource.
they have an incentive to do it, that's one of the things that obama is going to fix.
He's going to give tax breaks to people that create jobs here and not take them away.

I haven't read the entire argument between you and waco but from what you said at the bottom, I'm guessing that you are commenting about obamas plan to take away tax breaks to the ecessively rich?
This all started back in reagan's term (hence the name reaganomics) that if you help out the rich, the wealth will just trickle down since they don't have a reason to charge high prices, and don't have a reason to give skimpy pay to thier workers. and while this has worked for a while, (every presidensy since then has used this plan) it's starting to turn on us, surprisingly since the beggining of the bush administration.
it is Bush's fault,
As for the euro thing, that may be true for some businesses but we are talking about oil, the oil producers have thier own currency and don't deal with euros.

check out my band

myspace.com/consumedtx
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 08, 2008, 12:02:32 am »

Fuck this arguing shit. It'll never end. We all need someone who is going to fix all the shit that needs fixed such as healthcare, gas prices, taxes, economy, ect. And I know that no Republican is going to do that

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 08, 2008, 12:16:44 am »

Sewnmouthshut said:
The_Wicked_One said: You said i can't deny it. don't need to. The economy is based on trade, supply and demand, outsourcing was going on during the clinton administration. as was the slow devaluing of our currency. The Euro's creation took a hit on our economy since its wide amount of demand for that currency grew when all of those nations adopted it. If ppl don't want to buy anything over here then they have no use for US currency. Meanwhile we go through exchange rates to get euros, we lose money on transfer to buy european imports. Our currency continues to be devalued. States like Michigan already cancer zones for business continue to worsen and while others fold up, big business clings to life by dealing with another countries terms. Its not always the sweatshop scene. Big business at times is slowly dieing.

Clinton may have done it but bush is the one that gives tax breaks to companies that outsource.
they have an incentive to do it, that's one of the things that obama is going to fix.
He's going to give tax breaks to people that create jobs here and not take them away.

I haven't read the entire argument between you and waco but from what you said at the bottom, I'm guessing that you are commenting about obamas plan to take away tax breaks to the ecessively rich?
This all started back in reagan's term (hence the name reaganomics) that if you help out the rich, the wealth will just trickle down since they don't have a reason to charge high prices, and don't have a reason to give skimpy pay to thier workers. and while this has worked for a while, (every presidensy since then has used this plan) it's starting to turn on us, surprisingly since the beggining of the bush administration.
it is Bush's fault,
As for the euro thing, that may be true for some businesses but we are talking about oil, the oil producers have thier own currency and don't deal with euros.
Actually i only made 1 point/question about Obama. How will he do what he says he wants done? His methods don't follow what i would like to happen. I have nothing against him and won't even play the experience card. I simply disagree.
concerning the euros. you need euros to buy anything in europe. meaning that OPEC will want euros. its the currency with the highest value. translation: we get fucked more.
Tax breaks are for every1, Taxes are for every1.  
and reganonmics does work, when Regan did it there was a short decline, give it a few years, with little interference and it will bounce back.
What we need to do is entice business to return. as in remove excessive taxes on business. when we reach a point when prices are lower due to lack of demand it will pick back up when ppl buy again. tax breaks is only part of a long process to bring business back.
i like it when some1 can disagree with me without slander.

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 08, 2008, 01:00:15 am »

Graveyardawaken said: GRAVEYARDAWAKEN 4 PREZ
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 08, 2008, 01:20:13 am »

I want McCain for prez. with Ann Coulter as Vice president,..and Graveyardawaken for secty. of state...and PMTV as secty. of the treasury....with FOF as the new drug czar...which would have DRAMATIC effects on our economy.
However McCain would have to SECRETLY consult with FOF to ensure he would kick SO MUCH terrorist ass that people like,...certain foaming at the mouth Ozzboard psychos named after a religious figure would SEIZE UP and SNAPPPP!!!!
The military assault would need to be sufficient to cause irreparable psychological harm to the Bush haters so they would FINALLY all die off of seeminly natural causes........then I`d go have a cold one at the Ozzfest.....::laugh

evilrob666LV

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 08, 2008, 03:05:52 am »

MVP said:
evilrob666LV said:
MVP said: The government has made it pretty much impossible for the beaners to go through the process and become citizens just in the last year. They are now required to have a sponsor. Someone that basically co signs for them with their money backing. This person needs to show proof of income to be able to afford not only their own family but also the extra person also. No one is willing to do that.

Because of this the Mexicans are not even bothering, well I am talking about the few that actually do want to be Americans. Also the government just bumped the price of the shit from $600 to $1400 for the paperwork and shit.

Yup....like I said.  It should come with a price.  They don't give a fuck about gaining legitimate citizenship.  Why should they when we don't do a fucking thing by sending their asses back where they came from?  They may not be able to get the greatest jobs out there, but they are making money in this country tax free, and leeching off of and draining our public services.

I don't know where you live dude but where I am they are taking all the good jobs now also.

I don't want to sound condescending or insulting, but what do you consider a good job?  Somebody said something about Domino's pizza I think.  When I say a good job, I mean they will never become the CEO of a major corporation, they'll never get a government job or anything half way professional.  Yeah, I have noticed a whole lot of non-English speaking fuckers at fast food restaurants and grocery stores and the like,  but the ones  I was referring to are typically day workers that you see standing in front of Home Depot all fucking day, and working construction sites.  That is one thing that pisses me off to no end......they really have taken away from hard working, legitimate construction workers.

evilrob666LV

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 08, 2008, 03:20:33 am »

CthulhuXDawn said: Fuck this arguing shit. It'll never end. We all need someone who is going to fix all the shit that needs fixed such as healthcare, gas prices, taxes, economy, ect. And I know that no Republican is going to do that

Neither is any Democrat.  Congress will never approve this universal health care that is being proposed.  Doctors and pharmaceutical companies stand to lose way too much money.  The key word is money.......too many politicians are in bed with the medical community and are not about to let it go to shit.

Gas prices......what a joke.  We'll never see under 3 dollars again, and this time next year, we probably will never see under 4 dollars again.  Thank the Saudis for that one.

Taxes.......any democrat elected is going to RAISE taxes on the American people.  And it won't just be on the richest 1% of the population......it will hit all of us.

The economy.......may turn around again in 3 or 4 years.  The mortgage crisis hasn't even hit rock bottom yet, so there is no end in site to these God damn foreclosures.  Most of the people that bought homes in the last 2 or 3 years haven't even seen their adjustable rate mortgage go up yet.  We're gonna see a shitload more people up and walk away from homes they can't afford.

DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 08, 2008, 10:50:16 am »

evilrob666LV said:

DamnYankee07 said: Obama, and by the way free health care is of course never free. Any dumb fuck knows that. But, if done right I think it could be great. Health care IS something that should be publicly funded. It is a basic right to have access to health care, and should be taken care of the same way that taxes fund the police, the schools, etc.... Yes taxes will go up to take care of it, I don't care. I don't mind paying more so children and such can have visits to the doctor, and dentist. My family was so poor when I grew up that I have only been to the dentist once, and to the doctor about three times, and I don't think that is okay when I know this country has the means to take care of it. Plus the money would easily be there if the government stopped spending our money on dumb shit like this useless fucking war in Iraq, and of course pork barrel spending from republicans and democrats.

Just out of curiosity, how do you think it is now?  When people get sick or injured and have no health insure or can't afford to pay for their medical bills, who do you think pays for it?  THE TAXPAYERS!  Why do you think the health care situation is fucked the way it is?  If we got rid of all these God damn illegals that drain our public services AND health care system, we would be a lot better off.  I'm not sure what part of the country you live in, but where I'm from, the local emergency room and trauma center nearly shut down a few years ago because they were bankrupt and had no money to stay operational.  Primarily due to people that had no legal right to be in this country in the first place.

I do agree with you somewhat on the illegals. They are a fucking drain on our resources, but there also is no real way to get rid of all of them, short of spending a whole lot of money to fucking hunt them down. What should be done about them is to first actually secure the damn border so no one else gets through, and second to crack down on the companies that hire the illegals in the first place. If these companies are investigated and shut down, the illegals will have no reason to stay here which is much easier than hunting them down one by one. Anyway, there is a lot of talk of liberals and conservatives on this forum, but the defining issue for me comes down to this bullshit war in Iraq. John Mccain IS a hero, and years ago I would have supported him all the way for president becuase if you want to talk about experience Mccain wins hands down. But I have one close friend currently in Iraq, and 3 cousins in the military, one of whom has already served a tour in Iraq, and personally I don't believe that any of these people that are close to me deserve to have their lives ended fighting for a bunch of ignorant fucking people over in Iraq who can't agree on a thing and who resolve their differences by blowing each other up. I know not everyone over there is like that, and I know that it is not necessarily fair for them to live under a dictator, but when it comes down to the Iraqi people, or the people I care about losing their lives, I choose the Iraqi people. The reason countries like that have dictators rise to power in the first place is because most (and I didn't say all) of the people there are just as bad as their dictators. If someone thinks it is okay to blow up women and children chances are someone like Saddam Hussein will rise to power in that country. It's not our business to try to give democracy to people who will probably not accept it in the end anyway. If Iraq had attacked us, it would be different. If Iraq had had fucking nukes pointed at us, it would be different. But as it stands now, I say Fuck Iraq, and let them blow each other up, and get our men and women in uniform out of there. SInce Mccain supports this war, either democrat will get my vote. If any of you fucks really support this war, then please go to your nearest military recruitment station and sign yourselves up to go fight, and help "win" this war quicker. Otherwise I don't think you can say you support this war fully. And for you people who say they will not vote for the other democrat if your democrat doesn't get the nomination, you need to rethink and realize that even if you don't like Barack, or Hillary they are basically for the same things, and it makes no sense to throw the other candidate away just because yours didn't win. If you do that then why were you voting for a democrat in the first place? Don't be dumb, this election is a life or death issue for many people.

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 08, 2008, 10:54:50 am »

geez, use the enter key fool.
DamnYankee07
Community

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 08, 2008, 10:56:57 am »

thisdistance said: geez, use the enter key fool.

My bad.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: