HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who do you want for president  (Read 8763 times)
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 08, 2008, 11:18:11 am »

evilrob666LV said:
MVP said:
evilrob666LV said:
MVP said: The government has made it pretty much impossible for the beaners to go through the process and become citizens just in the last year. They are now required to have a sponsor. Someone that basically co signs for them with their money backing. This person needs to show proof of income to be able to afford not only their own family but also the extra person also. No one is willing to do that.

Because of this the Mexicans are not even bothering, well I am talking about the few that actually do want to be Americans. Also the government just bumped the price of the shit from $600 to $1400 for the paperwork and shit.

Yup....like I said.  It should come with a price.  They don't give a fuck about gaining legitimate citizenship.  Why should they when we don't do a fucking thing by sending their asses back where they came from?  They may not be able to get the greatest jobs out there, but they are making money in this country tax free, and leeching off of and draining our public services.

I don't know where you live dude but where I am they are taking all the good jobs now also.

I don't want to sound condescending or insulting, but what do you consider a good job?  Somebody said something about Domino's pizza I think.  When I say a good job, I mean they will never become the CEO of a major corporation, they'll never get a government job or anything half way professional.  Yeah, I have noticed a whole lot of non-English speaking fuckers at fast food restaurants and grocery stores and the like,  but the ones  I was referring to are typically day workers that you see standing in front of Home Depot all fucking day, and working construction sites.  That is one thing that pisses me off to no end......they really have taken away from hard working, legitimate construction workers.

You are completely wrong man. They have pretty much taken over the City jobs in my area and also they are working all over the Air Force base also. I just had a job there and shit myself seeing them all over. How the fuck they could even get a job their just having a green card or their fake SSS number is unreal.  

They have taken over the Fire department in many places even in Oregon. My buddy quit because he could not handle working with them since the lead was also one. The whites get shit on and in most cases now can't get a job if the lead person is a Mexican. They hire their own and if someone comes in that is not one they harass them till they quit.

The only people that don't have heath insurance are the middle class who are struggling to stay afloat, but can't get free medical. You know the middle class that are the ones that are being taxed the most and paying for the rest on welfare and get it free. Fucking retarded ass system and whoever thinks different is a fool.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
DColtsfan1819

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 08, 2008, 12:46:16 pm »

Real_Norwegian_Black_Metal said:

DColtsfan1819 said: I wanted Romney for president, but i'll support McCain instead of that inexperienced Senator from Illinois.

Experience has nothing to do with it. You know what other president was a two-term senator from Illinois? Mothafuckin' Abe Lincoln.

Waco Jesus is the only one who knows what he's talking about, and 9/10ths of you probably can't even vote.

Also,

nursebetty88 said: I think they all suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I would vote for McCain before any of the rest. Why would we vote for someone whose natural origin is from the same fucking country that bombed us? Hmmmmmmmm 9/11? ::smile

This person is the dumbest fucking retard I have ever seen.

Actually Abraham Lincoln was a congressman for many years. And he was president when the president wasn't the most powerfull person in the government, Congress was. And you can actually compare George W. Bush to him lol. When Lincoln was in office the democrats were calling him a Dictator because he suspended Habeas Corpus and made the government bigger to end the war as quickly as possible, and the Civil War was unpopular, but important to win like Iraq, which we are kicking ass against the Mahdi Army and the government is finally doing it's job. I don't totally agree with George Bush, but i support him on Iraq, and i don't like him on the border and other shit and in history he'll be seen as an above average president and not as a hated one, kinda like Harry Truman.
myfingerstinks

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 08, 2008, 12:52:42 pm »

Put this in vs or somthing . this is not the place for this kinda debate. Hildog, the Magic Negro or Grandpa you decide on your own. I am pulling for grandpa.
Sewnmouthshut

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 08, 2008, 01:53:29 pm »

DamnYankee07 said:

evilrob666LV said:

DamnYankee07 said: Obama, and by the way free health care is of course never free. Any dumb fuck knows that. But, if done right I think it could be great. Health care IS something that should be publicly funded. It is a basic right to have access to health care, and should be taken care of the same way that taxes fund the police, the schools, etc.... Yes taxes will go up to take care of it, I don't care. I don't mind paying more so children and such can have visits to the doctor, and dentist. My family was so poor when I grew up that I have only been to the dentist once, and to the doctor about three times, and I don't think that is okay when I know this country has the means to take care of it. Plus the money would easily be there if the government stopped spending our money on dumb shit like this useless fucking war in Iraq, and of course pork barrel spending from republicans and democrats.

Just out of curiosity, how do you think it is now?  When people get sick or injured and have no health insure or can't afford to pay for their medical bills, who do you think pays for it?  THE TAXPAYERS!  Why do you think the health care situation is fucked the way it is?  If we got rid of all these God damn illegals that drain our public services AND health care system, we would be a lot better off.  I'm not sure what part of the country you live in, but where I'm from, the local emergency room and trauma center nearly shut down a few years ago because they were bankrupt and had no money to stay operational.  Primarily due to people that had no legal right to be in this country in the first place.

I do agree with you somewhat on the illegals. They are a fucking drain on our resources, but there also is no real way to get rid of all of them, short of spending a whole lot of money to fucking hunt them down. What should be done about them is to first actually secure the damn border so no one else gets through, and second to crack down on the companies that hire the illegals in the first place. If these companies are investigated and shut down, the illegals will have no reason to stay here which is much easier than hunting them down one by one. Anyway, there is a lot of talk of liberals and conservatives on this forum, but the defining issue for me comes down to this bullshit war in Iraq. John Mccain IS a hero, and years ago I would have supported him all the way for president becuase if you want to talk about experience Mccain wins hands down. But I have one close friend currently in Iraq, and 3 cousins in the military, one of whom has already served a tour in Iraq, and personally I don't believe that any of these people that are close to me deserve to have their lives ended fighting for a bunch of ignorant fucking people over in Iraq who can't agree on a thing and who resolve their differences by blowing each other up. I know not everyone over there is like that, and I know that it is not necessarily fair for them to live under a dictator, but when it comes down to the Iraqi people, or the people I care about losing their lives, I choose the Iraqi people. The reason countries like that have dictators rise to power in the first place is because most (and I didn't say all) of the people there are just as bad as their dictators. If someone thinks it is okay to blow up women and children chances are someone like Saddam Hussein will rise to power in that country. It's not our business to try to give democracy to people who will probably not accept it in the end anyway. If Iraq had attacked us, it would be different. If Iraq had had fucking nukes pointed at us, it would be different. But as it stands now, I say Fuck Iraq, and let them blow each other up, and get our men and women in uniform out of there. SInce Mccain supports this war, either democrat will get my vote. If any of you fucks really support this war, then please go to your nearest military recruitment station and sign yourselves up to go fight, and help "win" this war quicker. Otherwise I don't think you can say you support this war fully. And for you people who say they will not vote for the other democrat if your democrat doesn't get the nomination, you need to rethink and realize that even if you don't like Barack, or Hillary they are basically for the same things, and it makes no sense to throw the other candidate away just because yours didn't win. If you do that then why were you voting for a democrat in the first place? Don't be dumb, this election is a life or death issue for many people.

totally agree, and this is exactly why hillary needs to drop out.
All of this mud slinging is ruining the demecrats chances.

check out my band

myspace.com/consumedtx
MASTERBATER

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2008, 03:39:46 pm »

wwwwwwwwaaaaaasssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  uuuuuuuppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::
GeneralZombie

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2008, 06:06:58 pm »

wats bad for the economy are all the programs and plans that supposedly help the economy.  NAFTA, major foul up by Clinton.  and if Clinton goes into office she'll keep it or make it 'worse'.  the whole wall idea that some of the candidates have considered along US-Mexican border is a joke. it doesn't even go all the way and it's just a waste of resources.  you can't stop illegal immigration unless you just kill them all (by no means am I promoting that) where they would fear living here.  

the Z-Visa was a bad idea, I know it didn't pass legislation but still...  You have places like New Haven, Connecticut where they actually give illegals money, a job, a Social Security number, a 'valid' drivers license, and a bank account.  they aren't the only ones but they are the most publicized.  hell, Bowling Green, KY does similar things but it's a bit more clever (plus it's one of the biggest refugee centers in that part of the country).  

the people don't have the voice they once did, it's not that the government has total control, it's because they don't care.  there are to few people who go up to them and say "this is how we feel, we want change".  I'm not really in the mood to start a movement but that is what has got to happen if anything is really going to change.  none of this bullshit from presidential candidates means anything.  have the items they, and the ones before them, claim to put in place if elected doesn't happen because they're still paying off debts (money under the table) with other unnecessary legislation.

now I'm not the most learned in politics, big difference between federal/state and even more between each state, but I know some of the local and state congressman where I live and they are in the same ordeal.  having to pay off debts they incurred trying to guarantee votes.  in fact I've got family in similar positions so I hear more than I want to on the subject.
Puckett???????

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2008, 06:15:25 pm »

Megadeth234 said:

"WHAT A BITCH!!!! Who would have thought someone would stoop to slander campaigns in America??? It's been going on and been done by most candidates. Nothing new there, buddy.

There isn't anything wrong with her. She has good policies, she is a great speaker, and she knows what the people want.

And BTW, where do all these dumb kids at my school seem to get the idea that Obama talks about change but never says what he'll change? Did they say that on Fox News or something? God I hate being in high school. Everyone quotes Fox News and says Hillary sucks because "no one liked her husband". I just want to reach out and slap those people. Bill was great, and both democrats are great this time 'round."

Dude, got to his website and read his speeches, he says all the time what hes going to change.

"I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions?HuhHuh  - Dorothy Day
Matthew77

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2008, 06:16:08 pm »

Anybody but Clinton.  I would love top have McCain over the three of them but I could live with Obama.  Anyone who says not McCain because of the economy know nothing about economics.  Yes we are heading into a recision but the only people that get hurt during a reciession are people in debt and people that work for other people.  Incredible wealth is created during recessions if you own your own business and don't depend on the government.
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2008, 07:18:57 pm »

Matthew77 said: Anybody but Clinton.  I would love top have McCain over the three of them but I could live with Obama.  Anyone who says not McCain because of the economy know nothing about economics.  Yes we are heading into a recision but the only people that get hurt during a reciession are people in debt and people that work for other people.  Incredible wealth is created during recessions if you own your own business and don't depend on the government.

That is stupid. You need poor to middle class to support your business. Where did you take your economics class? Mexico!::animatedlaugh Only the rich that are stashing funds in Gold reserves will have anything after the next recession.::looking

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2008, 09:15:12 pm »

MVP said:

Matthew77 said: Anybody but Clinton.  I would love top have McCain over the three of them but I could live with Obama.  Anyone who says not McCain because of the economy know nothing about economics.  Yes we are heading into a recision but the only people that get hurt during a reciession are people in debt and people that work for other people.  Incredible wealth is created during recessions if you own your own business and don't depend on the government.

That is stupid. You need poor to middle class to support your business. Where did you take your economics class? Mexico!::animatedlaugh Only the rich that are stashing funds in Gold reserves will have anything after the next recession.::looking

OWNED

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: