HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey everyone  (Read 2386 times)
cjones05
New Member
*
Posts: 1584



View Profile
« on: June 02, 2007, 09:25:33 pm »

i just got home whats going on
Logged
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 10:51:18 pm »

OOH! Lots to tell. I'll BRB
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
SixxAMEN
New Member
*
Posts: 739



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 10:53:37 pm »

I'm reinstated cuz I'm speshul and stufffs.
Logged




Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2181


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 10:55:16 pm »

Had to cut and paste this. Too lazy to rewrite::stare

I'm tired...let's bury our dead and go home.::confused

I'm tired of the wedding and it isn't till the 10th at 1:30.

The stress is making me bitchy, and EVERYONE wants a piece of me.

Think I'll act emo and cry in a corner

Sorry about being so negative, but I'm sure you'll forgive me.
hope you are well
::smile
Logged

BAAAAAAD!
somberblack
New Member
*
Posts: 126



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 11:48:25 pm »

well, we all just did 6 cart wheels, a world war just broke out, i eat six potaotoes ,and then my cat died.
Logged

"shoot those motherfuckers!!"
                               -ye olde town crazy.
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 11:50:58 pm »

Quote

somberblack said: well, we all just did 6 cart wheels, a world war just broke out, i eat six potaotoes ,and then my cat died.
sounds like a fun day lol
Logged

lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 12:22:07 am »

hung out all day
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 12:24:12 am »

I went to someone's graduation party a day early and I bought some Opeth. It is SO hot here.
Logged


burn_all_midgets
New Member
*
Posts: 546



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 12:25:52 am »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said: I went to someone's graduation party a day early and I bought some Opeth. It is SO hot here.

how hot?   my car was readin 96 here in texas today (on the interstate, it wasnt truly that hot, but close)
Logged
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 12:27:53 am »

Quote

burn_all_midgets said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said: I went to someone's graduation party a day early and I bought some Opeth. It is SO hot here.

how hot?   my car was readin 96 here in texas today (on the interstate, it wasnt truly that hot, but close)


Yeah, around 96 here, too. It's about 92 right now and it's nighttime. It's supposed to be hotter tomorrow... SUCKS!
Logged


Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 12:29:22 am »

hotter than hell in Ohio--stayed in the air today and played 'how many beers can I drink in a given day while playing pool'
Logged


CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 12:30:33 am »

Quote

Ozzette_68 said: hotter than hell in Ohio--stayed in the air today and played 'how many beers can I drink in a given day while playing pool'


Yeah, these are some hot and boring days.
Logged


Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 12:32:16 am »

Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said: hotter than hell in Ohio--stayed in the air today and played 'how many beers can I drink in a given day while playing pool'

Yeah, these are some hot and boring days.


 tell me about it
Logged


redbear
New Member
*
Posts: 20



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 12:34:02 am »

it was foggy and cold here in oregon on the coast::stare
Logged
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 12:35:09 am »

Quote

redbear said: it was foggy and cold here in oregon on the coast::stare


::surprise Well, it is the coast. I live in a desert...
Logged


Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals