HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Delay in Announcement  (Read 12714 times)
Lieutenant_Sheepz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2370



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 07:23:45 pm »

Ugh
as long as it's before or during the weekend ill be alright
Logged

Im_Messed_Up27
New Member
*
Posts: 94



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 07:24:08 pm »

that sucks big monkey balls!
Logged
MetalHead202
New Member
*
Posts: 502



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 07:24:28 pm »

hmm....i see
Logged
_Mr_Tinkertrain_
New Member
*
Posts: 528



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 07:25:34 pm »

just as long as you dont go and delay the announcments by like a week or 2 i dont care haha
Logged


hazman117
New Member
*
Posts: 209



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 07:28:18 pm »

Quote
beyondoasis said:
Quote
hazman117 said: Oh, it was suppose to be today (i haven't been on the boards in awhile), I cannot wait.
it was supposed to be tomarrow

'Aight


Well with all this waiting, i foresee a great line-up. It was stated before that this line-up was going to be sick by the man himself (Wizard of Ozz) and i like his taste in music. All i can say is that if it is a regular tour schedule like last year (which i think the texas thing is a joke) I'll show up.
Logged

nursebetty88
New Member
*
Posts: 1666



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 07:28:24 pm »

I can't believe anything around here! Damn, how do we really know that YOU know what the hell is going on. There is no reason for this delay, I think it has been a long enough of a delay!
Logged

spock
New Member
*
Posts: 3622



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 07:28:46 pm »

Oh the humanity!::finger::sinister::finger
Logged

Spock
Drinkingthebloodofjesus
New Member
*
Posts: 537



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 07:34:30 pm »

Quote
nursebetty88 said: I can't believe anything around here! Damn, how do we really know that YOU know what the hell is going on. There is no reason for this delay, I think it has been a long enough of a delay!
He is a mod.
He would definitely get the information before any of us.
Logged


rtadm1989
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 219


View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 07:48:47 pm »

Quote
wake_of_ashes said:
Quote
Wizard_of_Ozz said: The announcement has been moved back slightly. I cant say when but hopefully we are announcing before the weekend. I'll let you all know more as I can.

bwhahahahahaha... holy shit thats funny. thanks for the laugh wiz.

its funny in like a sad angry type way
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
always dude ozzfest is so fuckng unorganizied
Logged

SUFFOCATE THEM, RIP THEM, RAPE THEM, MAKE THEM FUCKING SCREAM!
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5380


View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 07:50:32 pm »

Dude, it's Friday night, get your shit straight and let it out. ::laugh
Logged

custom38
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 570


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 07:52:53 pm »

Hey wizard, did you seriously delete my post. LMAO::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
Logged


Life's an orgy, make it a good one.
deletedaccount66
New Member
*
Posts: 3150



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 07:54:06 pm »

Quote
abrbwillmakeit said:
Quote
wake_of_ashes said:
Quote
Wizard_of_Ozz said: The announcement has been moved back slightly. I cant say when but hopefully we are announcing before the weekend. I'll let you all know more as I can.

bwhahahahahaha... holy shit thats funny. thanks for the laugh wiz.

its funny in like a sad angry type way
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
always dude ozzfest is so fuckng unorganizied

You know Wiz, you didnt have to delete my post. I wasnt laughing AT you... I was laughing at the fact that everyone had their hopes so high and the excitement levels are almost through the roof... and then you make this post that it wont be tomorrow so everyone just had their hopes killed. THAT is what I find funnier then hell. Its like this...
Logged
dirtylittle1
New Member
*
Posts: 101



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2008, 07:54:34 pm »

I hope the wait is worth it, but I kinda have a feeling it's not gonna be...
Logged
???????bloodbath???????
New Member
*
Posts: 7



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 07:55:52 pm »

i dont understand why is this being annouced sooo late
Logged
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 07:56:46 pm »

Quote
wake_of_ashes said:
Quote
abrbwillmakeit said:
Quote
wake_of_ashes said:
Quote
Wizard_of_Ozz said: The announcement has been moved back slightly. I cant say when but hopefully we are announcing before the weekend. I'll let you all know more as I can.

bwhahahahahaha... holy shit thats funny. thanks for the laugh wiz.

its funny in like a sad angry type way
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
always dude ozzfest is so fuckng unorganizied

You know Wiz, you didnt have to delete my post. I wasnt laughing AT you... I was laughing at the fact that everyone had their hopes so high and the excitement levels are almost through the roof... and then you make this post that it wont be tomorrow so everyone just had their hopes killed. THAT is what I find funnier then hell. Its like this...

You think you can reason with a guy who deletes your opinion?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals