HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you gay?  (Read 7089 times)
SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 02:53:06 am »

holy fuck all the guys from manowar have boobs......

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 02:55:45 am »

SixxAMEN said: holy fuck all the guys from manowar have boobs......

::animatedlaugh Nice, perky ones.

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 02:57:22 am »

CannibalCorpse said: Yes, Trivium are fags. At least Manowar do it for girls. Trivium do it, because they want to look good for all of the 11 year old boys in the audience. Pretty sick bastards.

who is the choade on the far right in those pics?

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 03:05:30 am »

satan said:

CannibalCorpse said: Yes, Trivium are fags. At least Manowar do it for girls. Trivium do it, because they want to look good for all of the 11 year old boys in the audience. Pretty sick bastards.

Which one?

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 03:21:32 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:

Which one?

the one on the far right in the trivium pics with the butt cut and the choker

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 03:23:33 am »

satan said:

CannibalCorpse said:

satan said:

Which one?

The faggot guitarist who spit on me and wanted to fight me, because I booed them off stage. Even though I'm a 16 year old girl... fucking bitch.

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 03:26:22 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:
CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:

Which one?

The faggot guitarist who spit on me and wanted to fight me, because I booed them off stage. Even though I'm a 16 year old girl... fucking bitch.

seriously?

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2007, 03:29:18 am »

satan said:

CannibalCorpse said:

satan said:

CannibalCorpse said:

satan said:

Which one?

seriously?

Yes, seriously. If I ever see him again, he's going to get an ass beating. It was on their tour with Lamb of God, Machine Head and Gojira. My friend and I booed them the second they walked on. The singer spoke this whole big speech, blah, blah, blah and the guitarist spit on me and was getting ready to fight me. They only played for 40 minutes and they were supposed to play for an hour and a half. The people behind the stage were going nuts, they didn't know what to do. Trivium have no fucking balls, they aren't real men.

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2007, 03:31:11 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:
CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:
CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:

Which one?

seriously?

Yes, seriously. If I ever see him again, he's going to get an ass beating. It was on their tour with Lamb of God, Machine Head and Gojira. My friend and I booed them the second they walked on. The singer spoke this whole big speech, blah, blah, blah and the guitarist spit on me and was getting ready to fight me. They only played for 40 minutes and they were supposed to play for an hour and a half. The people behind the stage were going nuts, they didn't know what to do. Trivium have no fucking balls, they aren't real men.
"I so tuff i can take on a little girl! See watch me man! *spits* See! I so cool! I so cool!"

sounds pretty gay to me.

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2007, 03:31:47 am »

and for the record he looks like a caveman to me.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2007, 03:32:08 am »

SixxAMEN said:

CannibalCorpse said:

satan said:

CannibalCorpse said:

satan said:

CannibalCorpse said:

satan said:

Which one?

seriously?

"I so tuff i can take on a little girl! See watch me man! *spits* See! I so cool! I so cool!"

sounds pretty gay to me.

Oh yes, though I'm no little girl. Now I don't only hate the music, I hate the band and I have good reason to. I SO want to kick their asses.

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2007, 03:33:50 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
SixxAMEN said:
CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:
CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:
CannibalCorpse said:
satan said:

Which one?

seriously?

sounds pretty gay to me.

Oh yes, though I'm no little girl. Now I don't only hate the music, I hate the band and I have good reason to. I SO want to kick their asses.
I would so pay to see that

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2007, 03:34:46 am »

I would, too.::animatedlaugh You can join in.

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:12 am »

CannibalCorpse said: I would, too.::animatedlaugh You can join in.
Right on! *Runs up wielding her bass*

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:37 am »

SixxAMEN said:

CannibalCorpse said: I would, too.::animatedlaugh You can join in.

Right on! *Runs up wielding her bass*

Yes! Get the fucker!::finger

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: