HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you gay?  (Read 6918 times)
SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2007, 03:38:02 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
SixxAMEN said:
CannibalCorpse said: I would, too.::animatedlaugh You can join in.
Right on! *Runs up wielding her bass*

Yes! Get the fucker!::finger
Hell yes I wanna fuckin kill him! ::pouting how dare he spit on a fellow metal bitch!

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2007, 03:40:18 am »

SixxAMEN said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixxAMEN said:

CannibalCorpse said: I would, too.::animatedlaugh You can join in.

Right on! *Runs up wielding her bass*

Yes! Get the fucker!::finger

Hell yes I wanna fuckin kill him! ::pouting how dare he spit on a fellow metal bitch!

I almost wish they were at Ozzfest. Go to the FYE tent... "remember me?" ::sinister

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2007, 03:43:42 am »

i had a similar incident with the punk band pennywise. i was working the stage at on of their shows, trying to keep people from destroying *their* equipment. he decided to show how "punk" he was and incited the crowd to fuck with me. this was after i had been helping them all day to set up the stage for the show and drive them to the store and such. so, the next song they played, i got a hail of spit showered on me. then, a kid got behind me and used my head as a diving board to jump into the crowd. it broke a bone at the base of my neck. i was in the hospital for a while over it.

i always said that if i saw that guy again, i would hurt him.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2007, 03:45:03 am »

satan said: i had a similar incident with the punk band pennywise. i was working the stage at on of their shows, trying to keep people from destroying *their* equipment. he decided to show how "punk" he was and incited the crowd to fuck with me. this was after i had been helping them all day to set up the stage for the show and drive them to the store and such. so, the next song they played, i got a hail of spit showered on me. then, a kid got behind me and used my head as a diving board to jump into the crowd. it broke a bone at the base of my neck. i was in the hospital for a while over it.

That's worse than my Trivium incident. Yeah, I'd hurt him to the point of death. Fucking bastard. Pennywise suck. I don't like punk.

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2007, 03:46:52 am »

satan said: i had a similar incident with the punk band pennywise. i was working the stage at on of their shows, trying to keep people from destroying *their* equipment. he decided to show how "punk" he was and incited the crowd to fuck with me. this was after i had been helping them all day to set up the stage for the show and drive them to the store and such. so, the next song they played, i got a hail of spit showered on me. then, a kid got behind me and used my head as a diving board to jump into the crowd. it broke a bone at the base of my neck. i was in the hospital for a while over it.

I would have sued and made them pay for the hospital bill

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2007, 03:48:27 am »

CannibalCorpse said:

That's worse than my Trivium incident. Yeah, I'd hurt him to the point of death. Fucking bastard. Pennywise suck. I don't like punk.

i've been waiting for the incident to be completely forgotten so that when some dude in a ski mask breaks his face and robs him blind, nobody will think it was me. ::finger

i like *real* punk. it doesn't exist anymore though.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2007, 03:49:56 am »

satan said:

CannibalCorpse said:

i've been waiting for the incident to be completely forgotten so that when some dude in a ski mask breaks his face and robs him blind, nobody will think it was me. ::finger

i like *real* punk. it doesn't exist anymore though.

::animatedlaugh Nice. I know what you're feeling. That's what I want to do to Trivium. All the punk I've listened to, I don't like. I know that most of the stuff out there now probably isn't "real punk."

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2007, 03:52:53 am »

The only thing I've ever really had happen is..I run a promotion myspace with my best friend. We work hard to help get these bands heard. We see the myspace bands online everyday. There have been a selected few that don't even bother to stop by and give us a simple "Thank you." I'm sorry but that kind of bothers me. I mean we're going through the trouble, taking the time off our hands to make banners and flyers to promote these guys and we don't even get a thank you. I know it seems petty but thinking that it does not take that much time to post "Thank you" it bugs me.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2007, 03:53:51 am »

SixxAMEN said: The only thing I've ever really had happen is..I run a promotion myspace with my best friend. We work hard to help get these bands heard. We see the myspace bands online everyday. There have been a selected few that don't even bother to stop by and give us a simple "Thank you." I'm sorry but that kind of bothers me. I mean we're going through the trouble, taking the time off our hands to make banners and flyers to promote these guys and we don't even get a thank you. I know it seems petty but thinking that it does not take that much time to post "Thank you" it bugs me.

That is a bit inconsiderate. I'd give free merch at least.

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2007, 03:56:14 am »

For anyone that is interested by the way the site is http://www.myspace.com/theterrorsisters

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2007, 03:57:52 am »

SixxAMEN said: For anyone that is interested by the way the site is http://www.myspace.com/theterrorsisters

I'll have a look at these incosiderate bitches.

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2007, 03:58:25 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
SixxAMEN said: For anyone that is interested by the way the site is http://www.myspace.com/theterrorsisters

That's my site ::animatedlaugh

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2007, 03:59:18 am »

SixxAMEN said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Never mind! ::animatedlaugh I was kidding?

spock

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2007, 04:00:00 am »

They're gorgeous!::finger::animatedsmile::finger

Spock
SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2007, 04:00:07 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
SixxAMEN said:
CannibalCorpse said:

Never mind! ::animatedlaugh I was kidding?
Lol I'm done promoting those that can't give a simple thank you.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: