HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lars from Metallica  (Read 8634 times)
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 01:55:49 pm »

outlawtorn_13 said:
poobobo said:
outlawtorn_13 said: who cares. MetallicA is still better than 99% of the shit you guys listen to anyway so get the FUCK OFF it::animatedlaugh.::finger lets all get together and hate on MetallicA, BLS and Slipknot! yes awesome one hell of a party! ::surprise::surprise::surprise
hahaha bls your taste in music sucks
my point exactly. still better than anything you listen too.::animatedlaugh
bls isnt really better than anything, its just extremely tasteless wanking of a drunk redneck.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 02:00:42 pm »

poobobo said:
outlawtorn_13 said:
poobobo said:
outlawtorn_13 said: who cares. MetallicA is still better than 99% of the shit you guys listen to anyway so get the FUCK OFF it::animatedlaugh.::finger lets all get together and hate on MetallicA, BLS and Slipknot! yes awesome one hell of a party! ::surprise::surprise::surprise
hahaha bls your taste in music sucks
my point exactly. still better than anything you listen too.::animatedlaugh
bls isnt really better than anything, its just extremely tasteless wanking of a drunk redneck.

I really enjoy the BLS piano and acoustic tracks.
All of the heavy songs sound exactly the same to me.
I'd much rather see BLS do an acoustic tour.
SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 04:07:53 pm »

Slaughter_Is_The_Best_Medicine said: I love it when people say they were diehard fans then turn their back on what they claimed to love so much.
Funny shit. The "diehard" fans werent given exactly what they wanted, so they jumped off the bandwagon and joined the cool kids who say Met are sellouts.
Again, funny shit.
I say the "diehard" fans are the ones who still love them today and have accepted them as artists who go and do their own thing rather than just a thrash metal band who stopped making thrash records.

how the fuck would you know, poseur? please stop acting like you liked them before 'load'.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2008, 04:09:35 pm »

SATAN said:
Slaughter_Is_The_Best_Medicine said: I love it when people say they were diehard fans then turn their back on what they claimed to love so much.
Funny shit. The "diehard" fans werent given exactly what they wanted, so they jumped off the bandwagon and joined the cool kids who say Met are sellouts.
Again, funny shit.
I say the "diehard" fans are the ones who still love them today and have accepted them as artists who go and do their own thing rather than just a thrash metal band who stopped making thrash records.

how the fuck would you know, poseur? please stop acting like you liked them before 'load'.

Haha it just eats you up inside that I have an opinion doesn't it?
Grow up kid.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2008, 04:27:29 pm »

SATAN said:
Again, funny shit.

Yeah you're right, I don't have the demo No Life Til Leather with the track "Mechanix" with Dave mustaine on vocals.
I hated the bass solo "Anesthesia" from Kill Em All.
One of my all time favorite songs is not "Dyer's Eve" from ...And Justice For All,  I can't stand how "Battery" opens with those classical acoustic guitars and I hate the short double kick drum solo in the middle of "FIght Fire With Fire."
Shut the fuck up.
SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2008, 04:28:08 pm »

Slaughter_Is_The_Best_Medicine said:
SATAN said:
Again, funny shit.

Grow up kid.

not really. some people are metal and some people are poseurs. all the metal on this board hates you. that's enough to make me happy.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2008, 04:57:17 pm »

SATAN said:
SATAN said:
Again, funny shit.

Grow up kid.

not really. some people are metal and some people are poseurs. all the metal on this board hates you. that's enough to make me happy.

I like how you ignored getting owned by the poser who only liked Metallica after Load came out.
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2008, 05:48:11 pm »

SATAN said:

Again, funny shit.

Yeah you're right, I don't have the demo No Life Til Leather with the track "Mechanix" with Dave mustaine on vocals.
I hated the bass solo "Anesthesia" from Kill Em All.
One of my all time favorite songs is not "Dyer's Eve" from ...And Justice For All,  I can't stand how "Battery" opens with those classical acoustic guitars and I hate the short double kick drum solo in the middle of "FIght Fire With Fire."
Shut the fuck up.
No.

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 05:49:13 pm »

SATAN said:
SATAN said:
Again, funny shit.

Grow up kid.

True. All the metal on this board does hate him. fact.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2008, 05:51:38 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:
SATAN said:
SATAN said:
Again, funny shit.

Grow up kid.

Haha if I gave a flying fuck what people think, I'd have left this forum a long time ago.
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2008, 05:54:37 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

Haha if I gave a flying fuck what people think, I'd have left this forum a long time ago.

Dude I wasnt asking what you thought about the facts. I was merely calling it like I see it. And im hardly ever a dick to you... I was just agreeing with the truth being spoken.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2008, 05:58:30 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:
wake_of_ashes said:

Dude I wasnt asking what you thought about the facts. I was merely calling it like I see it. And im hardly ever a dick to you... I was just agreeing with the truth being spoken.

So you polled all of "the metal" and asked whether or not they like me or not?
You need to learn what the word fact means buddy.
Satan assumed I didnt even like Metallica til load, I proved him FACTually wrong.
Thats all.
These words people throw around "truth" and "fact" its pretty funny.
And yeah, I am laughing.
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2008, 05:59:34 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

SATAN said:

SATAN said:

Again, funny shit.

Grow up kid.

No, HeadOn is the best medicine.

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2008, 06:03:17 pm »

What ppl don't get is that the loyalty that many had metalheads had for metallica. They changed, they were no longer the metallica that wrote the masterpieces of thrash. Any die-hard fan of thrash would leave and knock metallica. If you like Hetfields Durstation and the watered down lyrics and overall musicmanship you are only a fan of that style. If you like both that is friggin weird. Trying to listen to One- to say Frantic or say Unforgiven II. and say its the same band is a crime to my mind and ears.

I just stick to disagreeing with him on this matter, don't hate em.

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2008, 06:04:58 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: What ppl don't get is that HeadOn is the best medicine. Apply directly to the forehead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: