HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lars from Metallica  (Read 8582 times)
DirtButton

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2008, 03:32:07 am »

is a greedy prick who sues his fans and also once said that metal is dead. I hope they are at DYE. I'll pay $20 for the chance to tell him that I think he's a bitch. I grew up on Metallica and was a hardcore fan all the way up to ...And justice for all. I hated the black album, way too commercial for me, and everything else since then sucks. but now I just can't stand Lars.  If you stand in front of a mirror and say Metallica 5 times, Lars will appear and charge you $20!
JohnTyndal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 03:44:50 am »

I agree. that man is biggest greedy asshole on the face of the planet. People that fucking obsessed with Money and Power are the reason that Indy-rock  was started. he is the absolute definition of "The Man." Greedy Asshole through and through.... no question.
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 05:24:26 am »

I third these comments.
Little douchebag.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
OZZFEST_FAN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 05:34:46 am »

Exactly...He is a prick...He is a greedy piece of shit and is wrong about metal being dead.  Its not up to him to tell us that because obviously it isn't.::finger

Fuck you, Fuck religion, & Fuck this world
DownFallen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 05:38:00 am »

I think by now every one in the Metal Community already knows how much Lars sucks balls.
UPfreebird

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 06:39:51 am »

Lars needs to get bitch slapped with a $20!  Then just tell him the $20 is for downloading his music onto your computer.

Take Magic Mushrooms!!
stubby

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 09:06:38 am »

glamtallica sucks period.......................................................................................::finger::finger::finger
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 09:12:42 am »

fuck lars. no one likes him.

ROCKOUTWITHIT

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 09:26:09 am »

i bet the reason ozzfest is taking so long to announce the line up is because lars is being a little bitch about money to play ozzfest so there back and forth fucking asshole that lars
SYD

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 09:34:56 am »

Well not everyone hates him, I have seen Metallica anymaytend metthe band once at Starwood Ampitheater years back. To be honest you all dont know what the hell your talking about. Look at what he and the rest of the band have done r Mai the years of Ratt, and Stryper, and many many other lame "acts" though I did enjoy some Ratt now and then... They lived the meatl life, they shacked up in warehouses with Anthrax and belived in what hey were doing. They made metal or whatever you want to call it what it is today. Lets remember these are not kids any longer they are "godfathers" of metal to most now in the ranks of Ozzy, and Motorhead, Slayer... They have lived their life for what they loved and believed in. You fags on here that want to bash anyone...shut up and DO better then. Everyone has their opinion but get real. They have done more for metal thanmany many other artists. Shit they wrote arguably 4 of the hardest most epic pieces of metal every to be laid on vinyl. And no I am not including the black album or anything after it. Sure the whole downloading thing pissed a bunch of fag thiefs off, but come on if my band put out an album and I found out that it was out there for free and all the hard work and time and money put into it was for nothing I would be PISSED as fuck I mean music is not only an art and hobby for many like Metallica it is a business you know. Agree or not its not really out business, we have the right to buy the cd, or illegally download it, which one makes you the real bitch??
   And before all you start yelling "noob" and other shit, flame away but be aware this is only a new account I opened I am far from a noob on here. And really dont care either way. I use to be a fanboy of metallica 15 years or so ago, and yes I think the decisions they have made over the years with a few albums and a a certain depressing movie were not too smmart IMO, but its only my opinion. They are human beings and have earned the right to do whatever the hell they want, and all true metal heads should respect that. Metals always been about doing what the fuck you want, rebellion, blood, sex,and rock and roll.

Well flame away....  ::finger

SYD

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 09:37:29 am »

Well not everyone hates him, I have seen Metallica and even met the band once at Starwood Ampitheater years back.
 Not a double post just wanted to correct my writing before some turd says "learn to type..."  Its these damn wireless keyboards.::smile

ragesayer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 09:44:56 am »

I dont think Lars realizes that not everybody was able to be the son of a rich tennis player. Some of us cant afford every cd by every band that we like. That's why I dont like him. He thinks he's better than everbody else.
kenia

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 09:46:55 am »

SYD said: Well not everyone hates him, I have seen Metallica anymaytend metthe band once at Starwood Ampitheater years back. To be honest you all dont know what the hell your talking about. Look at what he and the rest of the band have done r Mai the years of Ratt, and Stryper, and many many other lame "acts" though I did enjoy some Ratt now and then... They lived the meatl life, they shacked up in warehouses with Anthrax and belived in what hey were doing. They made metal or whatever you want to call it what it is today. Lets remember these are not kids any longer they are "godfathers" of metal to most now in the ranks of Ozzy, and Motorhead, Slayer... They have lived their life for what they loved and believed in. You fags on here that want to bash anyone...shut up and DO better then. Everyone has their opinion but get real. They have done more for metal thanmany many other artists. Shit they wrote arguably 4 of the hardest most epic pieces of metal every to be laid on vinyl. And no I am not including the black album or anything after it. Sure the whole downloading thing pissed a bunch of fag thiefs off, but come on if my band put out an album and I found out that it was out there for free and all the hard work and time and money put into it was for nothing I would be PISSED as fuck I mean music is not only an art and hobby for many like Metallica it is a business you know. Agree or not its not really out business, we have the right to buy the cd, or illegally download it, which one makes you the real bitch??
   And before all you start yelling "noob" and other shit, flame away but be aware this is only a new account I opened I am far from a noob on here. And really dont care either way. I use to be a fanboy of metallica 15 years or so ago, and yes I think the decisions they have made over the years with a few albums and a a certain depressing movie were not too smmart IMO, but its only my opinion. They are human beings and have earned the right to do whatever the hell they want, and all true metal heads should respect that. Metals always been about doing what the fuck you want, rebellion, blood, sex,and rock and roll.

Well flame away....  ::finger

i agree with you plus i know we all like money and ya would of done the same thing so stop getting off on him and get a life people make mistakes and well at least his been himself and not a fucking poser
DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 09:54:30 am »

Read the post dude. I was a hardcore Metallica fan I bout the tapes, the cds, shirts, hats, $100 box set and all the other shit I could get my hands on. Metallica ruled the world. The put out the video for One after years and years of no radio, no Mtv, no bullshit gimmics, and it was great. Fast forward a few years and they completely sold out and became about the money. They said metal was dead and turned their back on their fans. Started wearing makeup and trying to cash in on the grunge/alternative bandwagon. How respectable is that? Lars started suing people for downloading shit they have been listening too since the 80"s. To start suing the very people who have supported him for 20 years. Fuck him. And no, I wont flame you for being a noob, I do it for you being stupid.
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 09:56:14 am »

JohnTyndal said: I agree. that man is biggest greedy asshole on the face of the planet. People that fucking obsessed with Money and Power are the reason that Indy-rock  was started. he is the absolute definition of "The Man." Greedy Asshole through and through.... no question.
oh no you said indie... you are on your way to getting castrated.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: