HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lars from Metallica  (Read 7714 times)
Im_Not_Lars

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2008, 07:51:58 am »

wake_of_ashes said: The Justice tour in 89 has pretty much made me a life long fan... ill never turn. However it is sad that they moved away from their roots.

Wait for the "New Shit"
Im_Not_Lars

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2008, 07:53:40 am »

poobobo said:

outlawtorn_13 said: who cares. MetallicA is still better than 99% of the shit you guys listen to anyway so get the FUCK OFF it::animatedlaugh.::finger lets all get together and hate on MetallicA, BLS and Slipknot! yes awesome one hell of a party! ::surprise::surprise::surprise
hahaha bls your taste in music sucks

Children say the DARNDEST things!
Im_Not_Lars

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2008, 07:55:19 am »

jobe420 said: is a greedy prick who sues his fans and also once said that metal is dead. I hope they are at DYE. I'll pay $20 for the chance to tell him that I think he's a bitch. I grew up on Metallica and was a hardcore fan all the way up to ...And justice for all. I hated the black album, way too commercial for me, and everything else since then sucks. but now I just can't stand Lars.  If you stand in front of a mirror and say Metallica 5 times, Lars will appear and charge you $20!

We tried to DYE once- the color didn't go with Jamz' boots!!!

haha
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2012, 08:05:16 pm »

okay, I saw someone was on here reading this topic (under the Who's Online link) and I had to post this  . . .

we were watching a movie on HBO the other night called Hemingway and Gellhorn about Ernest Hemingway's romance with Martha Gellhorn during the Spanish Civil War.  my nephew sez, "Is that Lars Ulrich?" and we look up to see a pudgy guy in a beret leaning up against a bar.  "if it is, he's put on weight.  but then everyone looks like they gained weight if they wear a beret."

a few minutes later there's an even better shot of him.  he plays the director of the documentary they are filming about the war.  he's in almost all of it.  there's a scene where an explosion goes off outside, everyone hits the floor and he's just looking around like, "what the hell was that?"  he's not that bad of an actor but what the hell kind of accent was he trying to put on?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:53:16 am by AlpineValleyGirl » Logged

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: