HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: so yea  (Read 7143 times)
lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 01:22:15 am »

Another GGW commercial::c_stare
i'm sick of them
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 01:23:23 am »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
So what kind ARE we talking about? ::animatedlaugh


The best kind of pie.
Logged
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 01:23:40 am »

Quote

lucabrasi073 said: Another GGW commercial::c_stare
i'm sick of them


i'm sick of ALL commercials. I just turn the TV to Liquid Metal during commercials.
Logged


CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 01:24:11 am »

Quote

LordSimen said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
So what kind ARE we talking about? ::animatedlaugh


The best kind of pie.


... I'll just stop this interrogation.
Logged


SixxAMEN
New Member
*
Posts: 739



View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 01:24:21 am »

Ok now it's Avenged Sevenfold..this oughtta be interesting ::animatedlaugh
Logged




byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 01:24:31 am »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

LordSimen said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
So what kind ARE we talking about? ::animatedlaugh


The best kind of pie.


... I'll just stop this interrogation.


It's for the best, actually.
Logged
lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 01:24:36 am »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said: so i'm getting random friend requests tonight, already had 4


I get those all of the time. I just approve anyone. I figure I'll find out if they're cool later on.

I deny em, and if they are cool i'll send em a request back
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


SixxAMEN
New Member
*
Posts: 739



View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2007, 01:25:56 am »

This is easy "RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH." *Pretends she can comprehend*
Logged




byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2007, 01:26:07 am »

Quote

lucabrasi073 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said: so i'm getting random friend requests tonight, already had 4


I get those all of the time. I just approve anyone. I figure I'll find out if they're cool later on.

I deny em, and if they are cool i'll send em a request back


I get friend requests from people that I swear are simply robots and not actually people typing on a computer.
Logged
SixxAMEN
New Member
*
Posts: 739



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2007, 01:26:59 am »

Quote
LordSimen said:
Quote
lucabrasi073 said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
lucabrasi073 said: so i'm getting random friend requests tonight, already had 4

I get those all of the time. I just approve anyone. I figure I'll find out if they're cool later on.
I deny em, and if they are cool i'll send em a request back

I get friend requests from people that I swear are simply robots and not actually people typing on a computer.
I only accept the old board members unless I've spoken with the newbie before then i'll accept.
Logged




CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2007, 01:27:11 am »

Quote

LordSimen said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

LordSimen said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
So what kind ARE we talking about? ::animatedlaugh


The best kind of pie.


... I'll just stop this interrogation.


It's for the best, actually.


I'll take your word for it.

Quote

LordSimen said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said: so i'm getting random friend requests tonight, already had 4


I get those all of the time. I just approve anyone. I figure I'll find out if they're cool later on.

I deny em, and if they are cool i'll send em a request back


I get friend requests from people that I swear are simply robots and not actually people typing on a computer.


I get that feeling sometimes, too.
Logged


SixxAMEN
New Member
*
Posts: 739



View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2007, 01:29:43 am »

I just went from bored to severely hyper. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Logged




lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2007, 01:30:41 am »

Quote

SixxAMEN said:
Quote

LordSimen said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said: so i'm getting random friend requests tonight, already had 4


I get those all of the time. I just approve anyone. I figure I'll find out if they're cool later on.

I deny em, and if they are cool i'll send em a request back


I get friend requests from people that I swear are simply robots and not actually people typing on a computer.

I only accept the old board members unless I've spoken with the newbie before then i'll accept.

Some people i just get the feeling they are cool
others i think are assholes and then turn out to be cool
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2007, 01:30:52 am »

Quote

SixxAMEN said: I just went from bored to severely hyper. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!


She's gonna eat your babies.
Logged
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2007, 01:31:26 am »

Quote

LordSimen said:
Quote

SixxAMEN said: I just went from bored to severely hyper. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!


She's gonna eat your babies.


That's so NOT kosher.
Logged


Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals