HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!  (Read 3318 times)
SixxAMEN

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2007, 03:34:39 am »

I have my window open and I just looked over and saw some FUCKHEAD LOOKING THROUGH MY FUCKING WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 03:35:33 am »

SixxAMEN said: I have my window open and I just looked over and saw some FUCKHEAD LOOKING THROUGH MY FUCKING WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting

Are you serious!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh Chase after him with a knife! A big one!

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 03:36:52 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
SixxAMEN said: I have my window open and I just looked over and saw some FUCKHEAD LOOKING THROUGH MY FUCKING WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting::pouting

Are you serious!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh Chase after him with a knife! A big one!
I would if it wasn't almost 4am and I had more energy.

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 03:38:20 am »

call the cops maybe he wants to rob you

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 03:39:03 am »

jennyb4u9 said: call the cops maybe he wants to rob you
He's long gone now. Prolly just one of my stupid ass classmates I'm sure. Looked like he was just a teen.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 03:39:29 am »

SixxAMEN said:

CannibalCorpse said:

It's not even 2 here. Also, I'm upstairs, if someone was looking through my window, I'd probably piss myself, because they'd have to be crazy the scale the house.::surprise

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 03:41:09 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
SixxAMEN said:
CannibalCorpse said:

It's not even 2 here. Also, I'm upstairs, if someone was looking through my window, I'd probably piss myself, because they'd have to be crazy the scale the house.::surprise
Unfortunately we don't have an upstairs and I'm in the back room. So naturally if someone wants to break in they normally go the back way..so the window they'd go through is mine. This is why I keep my bass by me cuz I dare the mother fucker to try and get through my window he won't even make it to my fuckin door.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 03:43:49 am »

SixxAMEN said:

CannibalCorpse said:

SixxAMEN said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Unfortunately we don't have an upstairs and I'm in the back room. So naturally if someone wants to break in they normally go the back way..so the window they'd go through is mine. This is why I keep my bass by me cuz I dare the mother fucker to try and get through my window he won't even make it to my fuckin door.

I have a knife in my room... Just in case. That sucks that you live in the back room. Also good, though, probably more privacy. Probably some bored dude.

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 03:45:06 am »

I bet it was satan ::finger

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 03:45:32 am »

did he have a video camera?

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 03:45:35 am »

SixxAMEN said: I bet it was satan ::finger

Now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure it was, too.::surprise

SixxAMEN

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 03:47:27 am »

satan said: did he have a video camera?
Nope thank god

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 03:47:58 am »

satan said: did he have a video camera?

Shit that would suck!

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 03:51:24 am »

we studied it in abnormal psych when i was in college. it's a fetish for dudes to spy on girls. lately, they've taken it one step further and use cameras so they can view it repeatedly. the only upside is that, aside from violating women voyeuristically, they rarely go any further.

sickabomination

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 03:52:29 am »

it was ozzy! he's looking for another head to bite off... haha. nah that is some fucked up shit.. i'd keep it shut and locked for now.. u never know about something of that shit.. and its better to be safe then sorry!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: