HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Rednecks!  (Read 5492 times)
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 01:30:47 am »

While I'm not a redneck, contrary to popular belief, I have some friends who are, and while ignorant (not much you can do about Southern Baptists...) and the fact that they listen to shitty music for the most part, they're good people in my book

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 08:56:02 pm »

...i hate rednecks but there are some nice rednecks... i have a few rednecks... but the skater rednecks... oi and whats up with wearing carhart? i dont get that... someone fill me in on that...
the_Thunder_God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 09:02:50 pm »

sickabomination said: i don't claim this to be racist so here it is..

fuck hicks! they are piece of shit blowjob giving fucking hillbilly bitches! rednecks do nothing but start bullshit! and they can't fight 1 on 1.. has to be with friends. fuck these pussys!

tell me they cant fight one on one after you see your friend wrassle three coyotes that got into his yard.
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 06:44:34 pm »

fuck hicks! they are piece of shit blowjob giving fucking hillbilly bitches! rednecks do nothing but start bullshit! and they can't fight 1 on 1.. has to be with friends. fuck these pussys!
a red neck must have realy pissed you off at one point in time .

lord_demogorgon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 06:50:12 pm »

jennyb4u9 said:

a red neck must have realy pissed you off at one point in time .
Exactly
smartass_biker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2007, 09:51:38 pm »

i know some rednecks that can fuck you up in a heart beat ....... they are some inbred corn fed fucks. they can lift a ton but don't ask them to spell it  ::animatedlaugh. don't confuse cowboys and rednecks there is a big difference.
metalfreak666

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 12:03:36 am »

man i cant stand them either.i live in a town fucking surrounded by them and their gay ass country music.so i just plug in my guitar and jam like a mother fucker lol
Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 12:35:40 am »

I'm from Kentucky.  I can drive a tractor.  I can strip and house tobacco.  I've been to both a square dance and a honkey tonk, and I've worn cowboy boots many a time.  I have quite a bit of redneck in me and trust me it's not really the rednecks that are bothering.

It's the ignorant assholes who are actually TRYING to be rednecks.

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 01:16:23 am »

I live in Kentucky. I know rednecks. I hate them. "YOU don't like dat der NASCAR?? ARE you sum kinda QUEER? SHUCK YUCK YUCK!" Goddamn their dumbass, closed minded, no ambitioned, fighting is the only answer, inbred selves. Sorry, I know not every redneck is like this, and even I expose some country in me sometimes. But generally, rednecks fit this description and I hate the ones that fit each and every quality.

spock

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 04:14:32 am »

Those are fighting words in my country! The Souths gonna do it again!::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
silverspider

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 04:39:56 am »

That's just wrong!!! I was born and raised in the south and I am a redneck" but a classy one at that"--You can't just judge all rednecks the same.. Grant you this.. some are as you say,,, My sister and ex-boyfriend are that type...Can't fight without getting their friends up and starting trouble... But, others like me... Hell-- I can do it all by myself..Don't start no trouble won't be no trouble...But, I'm laid back..went to college, got degree, and sucessful.. but, the redneck inside of me is always the same..Country Girl will survive../Metal Goddess included in that..::sinister

::sinister
silverspider

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 04:41:22 am »

hansard1985 said:

oh your wrong about the fighting part, if there is one thing a true redneck can do, it is fight
You got that right!!!!::finger

::sinister
Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 04:36:41 pm »

Im about as country as they get.

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 07:22:50 pm »

metalfreak666 said: man i cant stand them either.i live in a town fucking surrounded by them and their gay ass country music.so i just plug in my guitar and jam like a mother fucker lol

my school is full of rednecks, and half of them are also metalheads.  Don't group them all together.
But yeah country music sucks(Except Johnny Cash)

Der Metzgermeister

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 12:32:15 pm »

hansard1985 said:

oh your wrong about the fighting part, if there is one thing a true redneck can do, it is fight

not necessarily.  you should see the rednecks where my girl lives.  bunch of pussies.

there were 4 that were thinking they were tough shit and when i stood up to them, all they did was stammer and stumble over their words.

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: