HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Restrooms at ozzfest  (Read 1601 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2007, 05:10:03 am »

Last year there was shit hanging from the urnals and a line a mile long..some sick shit. Looked like a shit bomb went off! Indecent exposure for pissing in the bushes wasnt sounding bad about then. Is all the venues this bad or is it just soCal?

spock

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 05:56:06 am »

Just So. Cal. We have restroom attendents with towels and colgnes and such!::finger::animatedsmile::finger

Spock
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 06:23:10 am »

spock said: Just So. Cal. We have restroom attendents with towels and colgnes and such!::finger::animatedsmile::finger
die soon in poverty
BostonOzzyFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 07:31:48 am »

Restrooms in Ozzfest - isn't that the Lawn? LOL
Yka
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 07:40:43 am »

our's are clean to a point, i mean we have toilet paper , papertowels, and water( i hope it's water) everywhere. but other then that very clean.
auggiedog10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 07:41:07 am »

The bathrooms in Mi are just as bad as you described by the end of the day - can't wait for the sun to go down so i can piss in a cup!!!!!!!!!!!

Yka
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 07:54:34 am »

i am so happy ours isn't gross
BostonOzzyFan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 08:06:38 am »

Bunny and I am happy your bathrooms dont suck!  But what about ours !! LOL
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 09:24:25 am »

BostonOzzyFan said: Bunny and I am happy your bathrooms dont suck!  But what about ours !! LOL

Bathrooms usually clean when i go

Der Metzgermeister

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 09:28:02 am »

The bathrooms are normally decent at Indy. The port-o-potties are godawful, but how many of you have seen a high quality port-o-potty? ::animatedlaugh

LittleMissAura

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 10:28:18 am »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: The bathrooms are normally decent at Indy. The port-o-potties are godawful, but how many of you have seen a high quality port-o-potty? ::animatedlaugh

There must be one SOMEWHERE in the word. Cheesy ::animatedlaugh with a flushing ability and a little shower and toiletries and..

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
Rolly_Polly

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 10:30:55 am »

Tweeter center, MA. has decent pissers. Im sure its like anywhere else. Theres porta-potties in a giant line, and there about as unclean and smelly as any other porta-potty on earth, and you probably risk getting sars or the plague in there (or pink eye)::animatedlaugh
the bathrooms are big enough to not have to wait long in line, but you stand in about a foot and a half of rainbow colored "water" and you have to fight to the death for a spot at the sink to wash the feces off your hands.

::finger werd to the nerdz
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 11:03:23 am »

not too bad at Columbus HOWEVER they only have the fucking hot water running so you can't refill water bottles::stare

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 11:06:37 am »

I remember walking into the bathroom in Detroit and it was disgusting. I came in, looked around in shock, and responded, "This really is the Road To Nowhere." (referring to Ozzy's song). This guy hanging a leak just screams, "The road to nowhere leads to PEEEEEEE!". it was goddamn funny.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 11:09:23 am »

Guys, you gotta train before you go to a big festival such as ozzfest.  Stretch that bladder out and you can limit your bathroom trips quite immensely.  Go to sleep when you gotta piss, don't piss till you wake up.  You can go like a week pissin just once a day.  I question how healthy it is, but fuck health.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: