HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Restrooms at ozzfest  (Read 1581 times)
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 11:11:21 am »

burn_all_midgets said: Guys, you gotta train before you go to a big festival such as ozzfest.  Stretch that bladder out and you can limit your bathroom trips quite immensely.  Go to sleep when you gotta piss, don't piss till you wake up.  You can go like a week pissin just once a day.  I question how healthy it is, but fuck health.

Meh, I sweat out all the water, so I barely ever have to piss. If you want to avoid the washrooms, don't drink booze. It's a diuretic and makes you have to piss like crazy.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 11:11:43 am »

burn_all_midgets said: Guys, you gotta train before you go to a big festival such as ozzfest.  Stretch that bladder out and you can limit your bathroom trips quite immensely.  Go to sleep when you gotta piss, don't piss till you wake up.  You can go like a week pissin just once a day.  I question how healthy it is, but fuck health.

fuck that. At the rate I drink beer there will be massive pissing ::finger

burn_all_midgets

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 11:12:56 am »

Ozzette_68 said:

I drink lots of beer also, still limits how often you have to go.  If i didnt drink while i was there i would be able to go all day.
socoturdman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 12:55:15 pm »

Use Depends absorbent underwear products.
::finger

So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
::sinister
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 01:04:24 pm »

I avoid the bathrooms as much as possible. Too many stupid drunk girls vomiting up all the beer they drank, some even tripping on drugs. STUPID!::stare

BAAAAAAD!
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 01:12:51 pm »

not too bad at auburn... its usually clean... but i did smell puke like 2 stalls over... water everywhere cups everywhere... washed them then took a drink... how much is water at your venues? mine are 4 bucks... pops $4.50... fuckin insane
socoturdman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 01:16:15 pm »

THATS just disgusting! EEWWW
::c_stare

So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
::sinister
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 01:21:41 pm »

Ozzette_68 said:

QFT

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 02:06:37 pm »

The port a potties seem a little better than the actual restrooms at a few of the venues I have been to. They aren't too bad in the morning but late after noon it get pretty bad.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 02:11:02 pm »

there is no bathroom lol it is a outhouse and yes it is disgusting .you walk in and all you smell is shit.by the way im refering to socal

macdawg

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 02:15:02 pm »

Clean in NC

I'M goin' off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 02:16:42 pm »

I'm fortunate to never have to go during an Ozzfest.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 04:22:02 pm »

auggiedog10 said: The bathrooms in Mi are just as bad as you described by the end of the day - can't wait for the sun to go down so i can piss in a cup!!!!!!!!!!!

Ours was destroyed only 3 hours in. Think the crowd is just overwhelming here. So many heads.

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 04:27:15 pm »

jennyb4u9 said: there is no bathroom lol it is a outhouse and yes it is disgusting .you walk in and all you smell is shit.by the way im refering to socal

At hyundai pavilion? I've been there 8 years in a row and there is restrooms in the parking lot. And there is a nasty outhouse before you get into the VIP parking. Im refering to the restrooms..I wouldnt step foot in that outhouse..either way you go it's some sick shit!

addictedx

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 04:28:56 pm »

BostonOzzyFan said: Bunny and I am happy your bathrooms dont suck!  But what about ours !! LOL

of all the ozzfests i've been to, i am so thankful i've never seen that! but the restrooms are foul, i've seen worse though, the bathrooms at CBGB's
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: