HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Restrooms at ozzfest  (Read 1604 times)
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 04:30:47 pm »

ZonedWithinRage said:

jennyb4u9 said: there is no bathroom lol it is a outhouse and yes it is disgusting .you walk in and all you smell is shit.by the way im refering to socal

At hyundai pavilion? I've been there 8 years in a row and there is restrooms in the parking lot. And there is a nasty outhouse before you get into the VIP parking. Im refering to the restrooms..I wouldnt step foot in that outhouse..either way you go it's some sick shit!
i was talking about when your inside .i know theres a bathroom outside in the parking lot

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 05:16:19 pm »

jennyb4u9 said:

ZonedWithinRage said:

jennyb4u9 said: there is no bathroom lol it is a outhouse and yes it is disgusting .you walk in and all you smell is shit.by the way im refering to socal

At hyundai pavilion? I've been there 8 years in a row and there is restrooms in the parking lot. And there is a nasty outhouse before you get into the VIP parking. Im refering to the restrooms..I wouldnt step foot in that outhouse..either way you go it's some sick shit!
i was talking about when your inside .i know theres a bathroom outside in the parking lot

Theres bathrooms inside as well..never seen an outhouse inside.

smaceshigh

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 05:34:50 pm »

drink water and wear diapers
SaraJ

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 05:36:50 pm »

The ones in Germain werent all that bad. I refuse to use port a potties though. I walk to the real ones ^_^.

Count_Fester_Gesmire

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 05:42:41 pm »

the Ozzfest i went to in 99 at Nashville,Tn was a concrete restrooms no portapotties, i dont know how the one in St. Louis will be though.

And GOd said let there be Metal!  
untillisasleeps

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 12:29:17 pm »

one year in columbus the bathroom was so flooded that a turd floated by....
Diablo_Del_La_Rosa

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 12:33:34 pm »

If the bathrooms are bad I will just piss on an emo kid.  

Wait...fuck the bathrooms I am just going to piss on emo kids.

NoOneCanTouchUs

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 01:05:31 pm »

I dont really have bathroom issues at concerts...I manage to not go the whole time I'm at the show and then just use it when I get home. Luckily my bladder is used to going to shows and having to wait....lol.
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2007, 01:48:27 pm »

wpb has 2 very big ladies bathrooms, so wait time is minimal. but it's humid as fuck in there.

hvymtlmom
Community

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 02:31:16 pm »

r4nd0m_h3r0 said:... water everywhere cups everywhere... washed them then took a drink... how much is water at your venues? mine are 4 bucks... pops $4.50... fuckin insane
EWWW!  last year I saw a guy in the pit pick up a water bottle from the ground, unflattened it and had one of the security guys put some water in it for him to drink.

I don't know about other venues, but at ours they take the tops off of bottles before they give them to you. I now bring my own top and buy my Coke in bottles rather than cups. Drinks cost way too much to have them spill!

psycho_bitch said: wpb has 2 very big ladies bathrooms, so wait time is minimal. but it's humid as fuck in there.

Yeah it's usually not too bad in there until the mud starts up....then it's everywhere! We've got the shower right outside of it too, which is nice for cooling off during the day ::sinister

ekoerner

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 02:35:20 pm »

The bathrooms at Alpine Valley are always fine and the porta-johns are just fine too

Never had a problem other than someone not flushing

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: