HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: teenage pregnancy  (Read 7057 times)
Evil_Rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 10:22:56 pm »

smartass_biker said: should be a personal decision, made by the people involved and their choice of religions. not one for big brother to say right or wrong.

I agree.  I am absolutely pro-choice.
I also think that if women can legally abort during the first two trimesters of pregnancy, the fathers should have the right to sign away all parental rights/privileges and not have to pay child support during that same frame of time of the woman's pregnancy provided it can be proved that the guy in question is the father.  Of course doing so should also bar them from ever establishing contact with the mother and child until the child is an adult.  After all, the rights and privileges of parenthood were signed away.

Think about it...
Girl:  I want to keep the baby.
Guy: I don't.
Girl:  Too Bad.  You're a daddy and have to pay child support now.

or...
Girl: I don't want to keep the baby.
Guy: I do.
Girl: Too bad. I don't want to be a mommy so you're not going to be a daddy.

Seems kind of one-sided, doesn't it?  True, the guy isn't burdened with the ordeal of pregnancy and birth, but immaculate conception just doesn't happen (I'm not Christian, btw).  The guy played his part, he should have the ability to rid himself of any and all parental / monetary responsibility just as the woman can terminate her pregnancy during the first two trimesters.

gloria

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2007, 09:33:56 am »

damn you all had to bump this one up again. this topic reminds me of voting time and the old democrate men who always try to sway me to vote democrate just because of this issue when i always tell them i look at the whole picture when i cast my vote. not one.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: