HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: teenage pregnancy  (Read 7345 times)
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 09:47:28 am »

Umm, I say no with the exception of rape vicitims. I think rape victims can have the choice given to them by the court system. Everyone has to live with their decisions and their mistakes, just killing off a problem is wrong for humanity as well as life lessons.

im4evaozzyfan
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 04:47:30 pm »

i must say my daughter had my grandson when she was 17 i also had my daughter when i was 17.  my grandson is my life i love him with all my heart  granted i would have loved for my daughter to do differant things with her life and have children when she was older but it didn't work out that way

ROCK FUCKIN ON
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 05:52:48 pm »

cazzipchic said:
what?
[/QUOTE]

I dont think its right to take the easy way out and kill a baby just because you wanted to fuck....but thats a personal opinion. Im a constitutionalist and dont think opinions should influence a persons rights...got me?
[/QUOTE]

yeah but anyone who has lost a baby knows that is not easy. and one might say abortion merely means a lost pregnancy. but i do believe many of these girls realize they lost a baby after the so called procedure. see. that is the problem. society has made it just that. a procedure.
addictedx

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 05:55:20 pm »

NO to abortion. my mom was 16 when she had me, i don't think its right for teens to have sex then just get abortions as the easy way out, if your responsible enough to have sex then you are responsible enough for the consequences that follow.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 05:55:54 pm »

gloria said:

cazzipchic said:
what?

I dont think its right to take the easy way out and kill a baby just because you wanted to fuck....but thats a personal opinion. Im a constitutionalist and dont think opinions should influence a persons rights...got me?
[/QUOTE]

yeah but anyone who has lost a baby knows that is not easy. and one might say abortion merely means a lost pregnancy. but i do believe many of these girls realize they lost a baby after the so called procedure. see. that is the problem. society has made it just that. a procedure.
[/QUOTE]

Killing off babies is wrong. You should deal with the consequences. There are tons of people out there who don't need to have children, so instead of killing off innocent babies, why not just neuter people?

gloria

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 06:00:52 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

gloria said:

cazzipchic said:
what?

[/QUOTE]

Killing off babies is wrong. You should deal with the consequences. There are tons of people out there who don't need to have children, so instead of killing off innocent babies, why not just neuter people?
[/QUOTE]

they did that in nazi germany so those who did not have desired genetic traits could not reproduce. i know this changes the subject but it is the first thing to come to mind. anyhow. i have sympathy for those who have had abortions simply because when you hit my age basically everyone has some how had one.
Latsirc

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 06:07:15 pm »

Pro-Choice... But it really depends on the situation... If the chick thought over the "consequences" of having sex, and opened her legs anyway, and then got knocked up, she shouldn't have an abortion... But if another chick happened to be raped, and got pregnant, I say have an abortion... Like mentioned above a few times, parents should communicate with their kids about sex and birth control methods, despite the age... Sex is sex, it's not a bad thing,nor should it be limited to anyone. But the outcome could be hefty if you don't know what the fuck you're doing... But either way, I guess I'm pro-choice... Abortion for those who want it...
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 06:09:50 pm »

It's both the girl AND guys' fault. Just because girls actually get pregnant, the guy had to have impregnated her. It's a joint responsibilty.

gloria

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 06:16:36 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: It's both the girl AND guys' fault. Just because girls actually get pregnant, the guy had to have impregnated her. It's a joint responsibilty.

yes. this is true. and people. please keep in mind. many abortions are forced by parents, boyfriends and husbands. i have seen this a lot in my life and the outcome is awful.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 06:18:40 pm »

gloria said:

CannibalCorpse said: It's both the girl AND guys' fault. Just because girls actually get pregnant, the guy had to have impregnated her. It's a joint responsibilty.

yes. this is true. and people. please keep in mind. many abortions are forced by parents, boyfriends and husbands. i have seen this a lot in my life and the outcome is awful.

Yeah, that's true as well, expect for around where I live, the girls who get pregnant are so fucking and annoyingly immature, that they want an abortion, because, and I quote "I don't want to get all fat! Damn, I look good, but if I have a baby, I'll be a fat ass!" I just want to choke them.

Latsirc

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 06:23:46 pm »

Yeah, it is also the guys fault, but in the end, it should always be the girls decision...

But again, abortion should be the problem of the one who is planning on getting it... I don't think it would be fair for some complete stranger to say it's wrong and that the person who wants it is a "baby-killer"... If other people are so disgusted by abortion, and believe that killing a fetus is so despicable, then why doesn't the "righteous" person open up a fuckin orphanage or some shit, and make themselves the great Samaritans that they obviously want to be seen as... People have the right to make their own decisions when it comes to something that will ultimately change their lives, and pregnancy is one of those things... Abortion for those who believe it will change their life drastically... And for the others who disagree, stay out of peoples business, because in the end, those people do NOT know the situation nor do they know the mental state that the person who wants the abortion is going through...
gloria

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 06:31:48 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:

gloria said:

Yeah, that's true as well, expect for around where I live, the girls who get pregnant are so fucking and annoyingly immature, that they want an abortion, because, and I quote "I don't want to get all fat! Damn, I look good, but if I have a baby, I'll be a fat ass!" I just want to choke them.

i have only heard that seldom. and that is not true/ i got hit on  during all my pregnancies. for what it is worth. guys like that shit. and skin is elastic. it all goes back. pregnancy is temporary.
Madison

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 09:19:45 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Umm, I say no with the exception of rape vicitims. I think rape victims can have the choice given to them by the court system. Everyone has to live with their decisions and their mistakes, just killing off a problem is wrong for humanity as well as life lessons.

Took the words right out of my mouth ::smile
addictedx

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 09:26:16 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Umm, I say no with the exception of rape vicitims. I think rape victims can have the choice given to them by the court system. Everyone has to live with their decisions and their mistakes, just killing off a problem is wrong for humanity as well as life lessons.

i use to think like that, if it has to do with rape then they should have a choice, but its more then that, its another life, why should that life be taken no matter what the circumstance? there are other options like adoption

however in cases where the mother or baby could die then i would say have the abortion to save one life
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 10:09:20 pm »

addictedxtragedy said:

i use to think like that, if it has to do with rape then they should have a choice, but its more then that, its another life, why should that life be taken no matter what the circumstance? there are other options like adoption

however in cases where the mother or baby could die then i would say have the abortion to save one life

I see your point.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: