HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: teenage pregnancy  (Read 6332 times)
qwerky34

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 10:25:42 pm »

addictedxtragedy said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Umm, I say no with the exception of rape vicitims. I think rape victims can have the choice given to them by the court system. Everyone has to live with their decisions and their mistakes, just killing off a problem is wrong for humanity as well as life lessons.

i use to think like that, if it has to do with rape then they should have a choice, but its more then that, its another life, why should that life be taken no matter what the circumstance? there are other options like adoption

however in cases where the mother or baby could die then i would say have the abortion to save one life

but what if a girl was raped and she kept the child. everytime she looked at her baby she would be reminded of what happend.

^^IDY^^
qwerky34

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 10:27:34 pm »

i do agree with what is being said though. it is still a life**

^^IDY^^
addictedx

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2007, 10:30:33 pm »

qwerky34 said:
addictedxtragedy said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said: Umm, I say no with the exception of rape vicitims. I think rape victims can have the choice given to them by the court system. Everyone has to live with their decisions and their mistakes, just killing off a problem is wrong for humanity as well as life lessons.

i use to think like that, if it has to do with rape then they should have a choice, but its more then that, its another life, why should that life be taken no matter what the circumstance? there are other options like adoption

however in cases where the mother or baby could die then i would say have the abortion to save one life

but what if a girl was raped and she kept the child. everytime she looked at her baby she would be reminded of what happend.

its her choice to keep the child or put it up for adoption, but taking a life should not be an option.
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 10:57:17 pm »

this is decision to be be made by the teenager pregnant and her parents.my sister got pg at 16 she thought about abortion but couldn;t do it and now my nephew is 13 and i can not imagine life without my nephew. so this is a very personal decision.

TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 03:17:01 am »

I would say no to abortion unless it is a rape situation or if the mothers life would be in danger..

gloria

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 12:45:04 pm »

qwerky34 said:

addictedxtragedy said:

you know what is even worse? to know you are the product of rape. i had a friend years ago who was adopted and by the time she was 10 her adopted mother told her she was the product of rape. i mean was that aspect really necessary to tell this kid?!
sweet_dark
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2007, 12:59:40 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said:

Merrrypoppin said: If kids used proper Birth Control, abortion wouldn't be necessary::pouting

QFT

Serina

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2007, 01:02:12 pm »

TWiseman said: I would say no to abortion unless it is a rape situation or if the mothers life would be in danger..

exactly my thought::smile
MetalheadLucas

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 08:53:50 pm »

im pregnant

If You Keep Feeding Me Lies, One By One Your Family Will Die, i'll Record There Screams And There Cries And Send Them To You So You Comit Suicide! (Line From My bands Song)::looking
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 08:54:38 pm »

MetalheadLucas said: im pregnant

That's gonna be one ugly child.
lragnarok11

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2007, 09:40:41 pm »

Abortion 100%

CLICK HERE FOR GUITAR HERO FANS!!

I'll bring my knife to school to go faster...=)
Meilan_Firaga

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2007, 11:43:57 pm »

Pro-Choice FTW.  This being belief in a political sense, of course.  Politically, the choice should be there.

MissSaraJ's Lady.
Killing threads with single posts since 1998.

Nothing turns me on more than adherence to the rules of the English language.
midnight625

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 11:45:14 pm »

yes, i am pro death

MUNICIPAL WASTE IS GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
chilidog1980
Community

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2007, 05:34:04 pm »

I say kill em all.....kidding

I had my daughter at 15 but I think abortion is the right choice in some situations.
HahRawrBitch06

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2007, 12:16:59 pm »

I'm really pro-life. I use to be pro-choice until I lost my own baby. Not to an abortion though. I looked up the facts on abortion and it's really disturbing how is can harm the woman in the long run, not to mention when they kill the baby they rip it out in pieces.

She will destroy you. ::c_stare
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: