HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT NEW BAND!  (Read 1545 times)
metalfist

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2008, 04:29:05 pm »

GLOOMBALL SONGS ONLINE!

Mannheim based Metalband GLOOMBALL has finished the recordings of their upcoming album " EMBRACE THE UNKNOWN" in Gernhart Studios. Check out their new stunning songs on the official Myspace page !

www.myspace.com/gloomballband
andrewtouch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 09:14:29 am »

HI THERE EVERYBODY IT'S ME AGAIN ANDREW TOUCH  HOW'S TRICKS Huh JUST TUNING IN TO READ THE LATEST GOSSIP AND SAY HI..SEE THAT EVERYONE PISSED OFF AS USUAL  UNDER THE CLENCH OFF THE IMPOSTERS DOWN AND OUT ON YOU TRIP,LUCKY I'VE GOT MY GUITAR I GUESS!!!...HA...HA..HA..JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT I'VE BEEN HARD AT WORK RECORDING NEW MATERIAL AND THAT IT IS NOW READY TO BE UNLEASHED ONTO THE WAITING WORLD ...HA...HA..HA.. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THAT!!! ANYWAY HERE ARE SOME NEW TRACKS I'VE PUT TOGETHER AND I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT I'VE CHANGED DIRECTION I'VE TONED DOWN THE HARD ROCK ACT, IT WAS GETTING ME NOWHERE AND I'M KIND OF TIRED OF SCREAMING MY GUTS OUT PLUS EVERYONE WAS SAYING TO ME THAT THE TUNES WHERE COOL BUT KIND OF DATED AND SO I AIN'T ONE TO LINGER!! SO I KICKED IT ALL OUT THE DOOR SAT DOWN AND JUST WHEN'T FOR IT AND THIS IS IT!!!..CHECK IT OUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT, HOPE YOU DIG IT!!! IT'S REALLY MUSIC THAT HAS BEEN INFLUENCED ON ME FROM MY TRAVELLING TO AND FROM THE UK IN ENGLAND WHERE I PLAY MONTHLY WITH A TRIBUTE BAND,SEE I FLY FROM ROME ITALY TO THE UK AND HEARING AND SEEING THE BANDS THERE THIS IS WHAT THE SCENE THERE HAS TURNED ME ONTO. :lol:
HERE IS THE LINK TO MY MY-SPACE PAGE OK SO KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AND KEEP ROCKIN' SEE YA AROUND AND CHEERS!!!CIAO FROM ANDREW TOUCH "MOIST" THAT'S THE NAME OF MY BAND THAT I'M PUTTING TOGETHER,FOR NOW ALL SONGS PERFORMED BY ANDREW TOUCH.

www.myspace.com/godzillaroar
www.myspace.com/touchtracks  

HERE IS MY EMAIL

andrewtouch@hotmail.com     just in case you feel like writing something i don't know ....death threats are welcome,just general abuse or beat up the guy next door type of things.ha...ha...ha...just kidding i know your all pretty cool!!
andrewtouch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 09:15:10 am »

HI THERE EVERYBODY IT'S ME AGAIN ANDREW TOUCH  HOW'S TRICKS Huh JUST TUNING IN TO READ THE LATEST GOSSIP AND SAY HI..SEE THAT EVERYONE PISSED OFF AS USUAL  UNDER THE CLENCH OFF THE IMPOSTERS DOWN AND OUT ON YOU TRIP,LUCKY I'VE GOT MY GUITAR I GUESS!!!...HA...HA..HA..JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT I'VE BEEN HARD AT WORK RECORDING NEW MATERIAL AND THAT IT IS NOW READY TO BE UNLEASHED ONTO THE WAITING WORLD ...HA...HA..HA.. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THAT!!! ANYWAY HERE ARE SOME NEW TRACKS I'VE PUT TOGETHER AND I'M HAPPY TO SAY THAT I'VE CHANGED DIRECTION I'VE TONED DOWN THE HARD ROCK ACT, IT WAS GETTING ME NOWHERE AND I'M KIND OF TIRED OF SCREAMING MY GUTS OUT PLUS EVERYONE WAS SAYING TO ME THAT THE TUNES WHERE COOL BUT KIND OF DATED AND SO I AIN'T ONE TO LINGER!! SO I KICKED IT ALL OUT THE DOOR SAT DOWN AND JUST WHEN'T FOR IT AND THIS IS IT!!!..CHECK IT OUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT, HOPE YOU DIG IT!!! IT'S REALLY MUSIC THAT HAS BEEN INFLUENCED ON ME FROM MY TRAVELLING TO AND FROM THE UK IN ENGLAND WHERE I PLAY MONTHLY WITH A TRIBUTE BAND,SEE I FLY FROM ROME ITALY TO THE UK AND HEARING AND SEEING THE BANDS THERE THIS IS WHAT THE SCENE THERE HAS TURNED ME ONTO. :lol:
HERE IS THE LINK TO MY MY-SPACE PAGE OK SO KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AND KEEP ROCKIN' SEE YA AROUND AND CHEERS!!!CIAO FROM ANDREW TOUCH "MOIST" THAT'S THE NAME OF MY BAND THAT I'M PUTTING TOGETHER,FOR NOW ALL SONGS PERFORMED BY ANDREW TOUCH.

HERE IS MY EMAIL

andrewtouch@hotmail.com     just in case you feel like writing something i don't know ....death threats are welcome,just general abuse or beat up the guy next door type of things.ha...ha...ha...just kidding i know your all pretty cool!! but i had to set that chick straight last time sorry babe !!
andrewtouch

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 09:27:00 am »

HERE IS MY EMAIL

andrewtouch@hotmail.com     just in case you feel like writing something i don't know ....death threats are welcome,just general abuse or beat up the guy next door type of things.ha...ha...ha...just kidding i know your all pretty cool!!
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 09:32:18 am »

Who are you people?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
GreenMiles

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 04:17:53 pm »

Ok!
Hi!!!
Listen new song from hotest heavy metal band - GREEN MILES!
New song (I Hate You, Ukrainica, Killer)
http://www.myspace.com/greenmilesband
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: