HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what the fuck?  (Read 1554 times)
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2007, 04:02:25 pm »

okay, so i bought my truck last oct. and didn't have the cash to register it.  So i'm going tomorrow and we called the registry today and they said they were going to charge us a fee for not registering it immediately ::stare

Der Metzgermeister

ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 04:34:22 pm »

We got nailed with a late fee on our van this week. It cost 380 bucks to register the damn thing.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Louder_the_Better

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 09:17:40 pm »

Try this...I have a car, registered,insured the whole fucking nine.  But I can't drive it.

You choose to live on your knees, I'm gonna die on my feet!!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 09:21:10 pm »

lucabrasi073 said: okay, so i bought my truck last oct. and didn't have the cash to register it.  So i'm going tomorrow and we called the registry today and they said they were going to charge us a fee for not registering it immediately ::stare
Yeah, unless you mark you car as PNO (non operational) you ALWAYS owe back registration. But dont feel too bad, I have my car, a suspended liscence, no insurance, and no registration, and I still drove to the Court House today to get some paperwork.
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 09:25:34 pm »

haha that happened to mi dad cause he had engine problems, instead of a late fee, they gave him a free new engine. hollapula!

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 10:31:14 pm »

that suxs

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 10:32:06 pm »

dna_work_shop said: haha that happened to mi dad cause he had engine problems, instead of a late fee, they gave him a free new engine. hollapula!
I wish I had a hulahoop too. =(
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 11:34:10 pm »

live said:

lucabrasi073 said: okay, so i bought my truck last oct. and didn't have the cash to register it.  So i'm going tomorrow and we called the registry today and they said they were going to charge us a fee for not registering it immediately ::stare
Yeah, unless you mark you car as PNO (non operational) you ALWAYS owe back registration. But dont feel too bad, I have my car, a suspended liscence, no insurance, and no registration, and I still drove to the Court House today to get some paperwork.

Glad for you that you got away with it. The cops in some areas of the south bay can be real assholes::stare

BAAAAAAD!
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 01:41:21 pm »

oh shit, that reminds me. i have to renew my license.....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: