HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: totally bored and new to the site  (Read 2271 times)
Gothicpixie
New Member
*
Posts: 5



View Profile
« on: June 03, 2007, 10:15:02 am »

hey whats going on guys im like tottaly bored and aint got shit to do, so i am on here trying to figure out all this shit. also since im new and a newbie i aint got shit on my page.......................... what do i need to do
Logged

::sinister short and sweet like a tic tac can freshen my breath any time::c_stare
lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 10:17:08 am »

leave
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


inyerface38
New Member
*
Posts: 1724



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 10:19:36 am »

you can d/l your pics by clicking on edit profile on your profile page, then click on manage account. Your sig will be the bottom box on the ebit proile page.

Welcome and hope you have fun!! If you need anymore help just ask ::laugh
Logged

::animatedsmile
LittleMissAura
New Member
*
Posts: 647



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 10:21:29 am »

Quote
lucabrasi073 said: leave

Aww. That's not nice.
Logged

"I've never claimed to be a metalhead. I'm just here to hear new things."
inyerface38
New Member
*
Posts: 1724



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 10:21:36 am »

and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger
Logged

::animatedsmile
Guest
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 10:23:05 am »

Quote
lucabrasi073 said: leave
yes, what he said. please save yourself the trouble
Logged
lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 10:23:42 am »

Quote

inyerface38 said: and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger

ouch, i was just kidding
i just woke up a little while ago so i'm still grouchy
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


Guest
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 10:24:28 am »

Quote
lucabrasi073 said:
Quote
inyerface38 said: and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger
ouch, i was just kidding
i just woke up a little while ago so i'm still grouchy
i was serious =I
Logged
lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 10:29:12 am »

Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said:
Quote

inyerface38 said: and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger

ouch, i was just kidding
i just woke up a little while ago so i'm still grouchy
i was serious =I

yeah, i was lying, i really do want you to leave::sinister
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


Guest
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 10:30:14 am »

Quote
lucabrasi073 said:
Quote
LiveDD said:
Quote
lucabrasi073 said:
Quote
inyerface38 said: and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger
ouch, i was just kidding
i just woke up a little while ago so i'm still grouchy
i was serious =I
yeah, i was lying, i really do want you to leave::sinister
nah, i was just joking::c_stare
Logged
Guest
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 10:33:05 am »

Quote
inyerface38 said: and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger
could YOU have picked a dorkier shirt to meet that  IN THIS MOMENT chic?
Logged
lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 10:34:29 am »

Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said:
Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

lucabrasi073 said:
Quote

inyerface38 said: and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger

ouch, i was just kidding
i just woke up a little while ago so i'm still grouchy
i was serious =I

yeah, i was lying, i really do want you to leave::sinister
nah, i was just joking::c_stare

Oh well, i am serious::smile
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


lucabrasi073
New Member
*
Posts: 1348



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 10:36:32 am »

Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

inyerface38 said: and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger
could YOU have picked a dorkier shirt to meet that  IN THIS MOMENT chic?

you made him change his sig!
Logged

Der Metzgermeister


Guest
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 10:37:59 am »

Quote
lucabrasi073 said:
Quote
LiveDD said:
Quote
lucabrasi073 said:
Quote
LiveDD said:
Quote
lucabrasi073 said:
Quote
inyerface38 said: and never mind the negative posters,, we are all convinced that they suffer from "Small man disease" ::finger
ouch, i was just kidding
i just woke up a little while ago so i'm still grouchy
i was serious =I
yeah, i was lying, i really do want you to leave::sinister
nah, i was just joking::c_stare
Oh well, i am serious::smile
so am i ::c_stare
Logged
muppettboy
New Member
*
Posts: 49



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 06:44:54 pm »

::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stareIM STILL WAITING::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare::c_stare
Logged

::smile
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals