HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Grow Up!  (Read 3917 times)
mynekogirl

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2008, 08:38:38 am »

I see this forum with large amounts of bitches moans and complaints.  Ozzy not coming, Ozzy is bad Ozzy is this Ozz is that!     Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah!

What the hell is wrong with you people?  You sit and go on about who is hardcore fans play the anti noob war and the what not and her you are whining like a bunch of drag queens over who is prettier.  You don?HuhHuh?t think I am upset by ozzfest 1 day show?  Of course I am.  I was planning a trip for three and counting on the tour myself with a stop in Arizona.  My thing was to bring my two daughters who I adopted to see their home in Paradise Valley and break them in with an OZZFEST.  I felt it would have been some great mother daughters bonding time especially since America will be something very new to them.  And to get them into the notion about moms side career as a guitarist.  To give them a taste of this part of me I can only speak about.  I still can, and I will change my plans now to make it Mayhem.  

Right now here as you all read this, the truth about separating the excuse the term  "Men from the Boys" has shown.  You are metal heads.  Metal heads don?HuhHuh?t give a damn about it.  They continue to rock on and rock fierce.  That is a true Metalian.  I don?HuhHuh?t give a damn if this pisses you off.  Quite frankly I hope it does!  This may be history in the making.  We all know Ozzy is getting there as an artist were he now needs a teleprompter onstage to provide him his lyrics.  This may be his last hurrah.  We all don?HuhHuh?t know.  I personally think that it would be awesome if he played Texas rocked the house to its core and whizzes on the Alamo once more just to say FUCK it all I am who I am this is how I am going out!  The crazy man that lived the life.

No one can deny his legacy.  Just be happy that in your lifetime you got to see this because there will never be another Ozzy Osborne.
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 10:29:05 am »

....metalian?

anyway, i dont plan on going to ozzfest, and my only gripe is that using the "ozzy is old and tired" excuse is lame. why cant ozzfest tour with him doing selected dates like last year, or even just one? no one goes to ozzfest JUST to see ozzy, its the experience of a fest most people go for. i had every intention of going to ozzfest this year no matter who was on the bill, but now thats impossible, and it sucks that they waited so long to give us the info.

lord_demogorgon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 10:40:25 am »

Thank you. I couldn't have said it any better.
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 10:44:59 am »

the fans have a right to bitch, imo. theyre basically saying "hey, if you dont have the money to travel, fuck off" they could atleast do an east coast date and a west coast date to make it more plausible for those of us who dont live anywhere near dallas.

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 10:47:55 am »

bunniegraves said: the fans have a right to bitch, imo. theyre basically saying "hey, if you dont have the money to travel, fuck off" they could atleast do an east coast date and a west coast date to make it more plausible for those of us who dont live anywhere near dallas.
Fuck Yeah!!!::finger::smile::sinister

darknessfalls84

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 10:50:20 am »

Hey listen first of all I agree with the whole who's hardcore who's metal whining that is bullshit. Regardless of how old Ozzy is he and sharon built ozzfest as a touring festlvial.  If they were going to do a 1 day stadium tour they should have made the announcement a lot earlier than they did rather than wait till the time that normally they would start their tour.  I've been at ozzfest every year since 99 I plan my entire summer in advance just to make sure i'm off work and the day after so i can make it to the concert.  A lot of other people do the same thing so yeah it's bullshit it aint going to make me hate ozzy cause of it but he and sharon made a bullshit decision and now they have to read all this and realize they just pissed off a hell of a lot of people.
blowhard

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 10:53:29 am »

bitch shut the fuck up, your female so i'll help you with the math dallas pizza hut=35,000 attendance. and there are how many ozzfest fans nationwide. yeah that isn't gonna piss anyone off, hell even the people in texas shouldn't be so smug because they aren't gaurenteed tickets either

ogikehigh

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 10:56:05 am »

mynekogirl said: I see this forum with large amounts of bitches moans and complaints.  Ozzy not coming, Ozzy is bad Ozzy is this Ozz is that!     Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah!

What the hell is wrong with you people?  You sit and go on about who is hardcore fans play the anti noob war and the what not and her you are whining like a bunch of drag queens over who is prettier.  You don?HuhHuh?t think I am upset by ozzfest 1 day show?  Of course I am.  I was planning a trip for three and counting on the tour myself with a stop in Arizona.  My thing was to bring my two daughters who I adopted to see their home in Paradise Valley and break them in with an OZZFEST.  I felt it would have been some great mother daughters bonding time especially since America will be something very new to them.  And to get them into the notion about moms side career as a guitarist.  To give them a taste of this part of me I can only speak about.  I still can, and I will change my plans now to make it Mayhem.  

Right now here as you all read this, the truth about separating the excuse the term  "Men from the Boys" has shown.  You are metal heads.  Metal heads don?HuhHuh?t give a damn about it.  They continue to rock on and rock fierce.  That is a true Metalian.  I don?HuhHuh?t give a damn if this pisses you off.  Quite frankly I hope it does!  This may be history in the making.  We all know Ozzy is getting there as an artist were he now needs a teleprompter onstage to provide him his lyrics.  This may be his last hurrah.  We all don?HuhHuh?t know.  I personally think that it would be awesome if he played Texas rocked the house to its core and whizzes on the Alamo once more just to say FUCK it all I am who I am this is how I am going out!  The crazy man that lived the life.

No one can deny his legacy.  Just be happy that in your lifetime you got to see this because there will never be another Ozzy Osborne.
lick the nuts bitch, we all have a right to be upset, and fucken talk shit till we got our fucking tour back hoe, so go suck a dick and shut the fuck up!

FUCK YOU OZZY FUCK YOU SHARON FUCK YOU TEXAS BUT MOST OF ALL FUCK YOU OZZFEST!!!

bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 11:01:53 am »

besides, how are the people in charge going to know how badly they fucked up if no one says anything and just sits there and "appreciates" the fact that millions of fans are being screwed out of a tradition on top of the fact that they waited up until the very last possible minute because they KNEW how much shit was going to hit the fan? its up to us as fans to speak up and let people up top know what WE wont tolerate. we deserve respect.

ogikehigh

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 11:05:45 am »

bunniegraves said: besides, how are the people in charge going to know how badly they fucked up if no one says anything and just sits there and "appreciates" the fact that millions of fans are being screwed out of a tradition on top of the fact that they waited up until the very last possible minute because they KNEW how much shit was going to hit the fan? its up to us as fans to speak up and let people up top know what WE wont tolerate. we deserve respect.
Very well said

FUCK YOU OZZY FUCK YOU SHARON FUCK YOU TEXAS BUT MOST OF ALL FUCK YOU OZZFEST!!!

mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 06:31:25 pm »

ogikehigh said:

lick the nuts bitch, we all have a right to be upset, and fucken talk shit till we got our fucking tour back hoe, so go suck a dick and shut the fuck up!

see this is what I am getting at.  He has nver read any of my other threads were like six string Samurai I pointed otu the economy and the mere fact that last years freefest left OZZFEST upside down financially.  If you dont liek it you dont have to go plain aand simple.  I am headed to Mayhem instead.  I understand you felt liek you were rolled, but deal with it.  as for sucking a dick  wont happen and I will tell you off as much as I want too.  Again any real hardcore metal fan would be making alternative plans. as for the title METALIAN.  this is a term OZZY coined back in 1983 to decribe a single metal fan
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 07:03:28 pm »

bunniegraves said: besides, how are the people in charge going to know how badly they fucked up if no one says anything and just sits there and "appreciates" the fact that millions of fans are being screwed out of a tradition on top of the fact that they waited up until the very last possible minute because they KNEW how much shit was going to hit the fan? its up to us as fans to speak up and let people up top know what WE wont tolerate. we deserve respect.

People need to earn respect, talking shit doesn't really make a point.
I know a lot of people including yourself are upset, and that is perfectly fine, it's the way the majority of these assholes present their feelings that doesn't deserve respect.
Megadeth234

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 07:05:41 pm »

blowhard said: bitch shut the fuck up, your female so i'll help you with the math dallas pizza hut=35,000 attendance. and there are how many ozzfest fans nationwide. yeah that isn't gonna piss anyone off, hell even the people in texas shouldn't be so smug because they aren't gaurenteed tickets either
Alright, so you think Texans and women are dumb?
Oh yeah...  Blowshard.  Of course you don't like women.
blowhard

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 07:06:06 pm »

_Why_So_Serious_ said:

I know a lot of people including yourself are upset, and that is perfectly fine, it's the way the majority of these assholes present their feelings that doesn't deserve respect.
again your point is pretty fucking invalid, a texan telling everyone they shouldn't be upset doesn't fly

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 07:07:01 pm »

blowhard said:
_Why_So_Serious_ said:

again your point is pretty fucking invalid, a texan telling everyone they shouldn't be upset doesn't fly

Just how fucking stupid are you?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: