HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Grow Up!  (Read 3866 times)
jtpball17
New Member
*
Posts: 12



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 07:12:53 pm »

http://www.petitiononline.com/ozz08/petition.html there r allready 183 ppl that did this
Logged
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 07:14:01 pm »

Quote
jtpball17 said: http://www.petitiononline.com/ozz08/petition.html there r allready 183 ppl that did this

Thers a llready 183ppl???
know wae!
Logged
Drinkingthebloodofjesus
New Member
*
Posts: 537



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 07:31:18 pm »

Deal with it fuckers. I don't really agree of where they decided to have the concert and whether it should be a tour and all of that Jazz, but just deal with it.
At this point there really isn't and going back.
Unless this is Ozzy's last show in the U.S. then stop fucking bitching.
Logged


mynekogirl
New Member
*
Posts: 368



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 01:24:53 am »

Quote

Drinkingthebloodofjesus said: Deal with it fuckers. I don't really agree of where they decided to have the concert and whether it should be a tour and all of that Jazz, but just deal with it.
At this point there really isn't and going back.
Unless this is Ozzy's last show in the U.S. then stop fucking bitching.


Exactly.  Just suck it up.  Like I said I am in Japan right now.  So for me to see OZZFEST in texas  you ahve to factor in round trip plane tickets for 3 plus lodging and meals for a 1 day show.  I wanted it to go to Pheonix were I have a home and can cook for myself.  Rather than complain I am just going to make travel plans to Mayhem  July 18 Phoenix.  Bond with my daugters even moregive them a taste on what metal is about somehwat from that event.  I still might do ozzfest in Texas.  Getting those tickets wont be hard.
Logged
crenshaw2436
New Member
*
Posts: 78



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 01:28:07 am »

Quote

mynekogirl said: I see this forum with large amounts of bitches moans and complaints.  Ozzy not coming, Ozzy is bad Ozzy is this Ozz is that!     Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah!

What the hell is wrong with you people?  You sit and go on about who is hardcore fans play the anti noob war and the what not and her you are whining like a bunch of drag queens over who is prettier.  You don?HuhHuh?t think I am upset by ozzfest 1 day show?  Of course I am.  I was planning a trip for three and counting on the tour myself with a stop in Arizona.  My thing was to bring my two daughters who I adopted to see their home in Paradise Valley and break them in with an OZZFEST.  I felt it would have been some great mother daughters bonding time especially since America will be something very new to them.  And to get them into the notion about moms side career as a guitarist.  To give them a taste of this part of me I can only speak about.  I still can, and I will change my plans now to make it Mayhem.  

Right now here as you all read this, the truth about separating the excuse the term  "Men from the Boys" has shown.  You are metal heads.  Metal heads don?HuhHuh?t give a damn about it.  They continue to rock on and rock fierce.  That is a true Metalian.  I don?HuhHuh?t give a damn if this pisses you off.  Quite frankly I hope it does!  This may be history in the making.  We all know Ozzy is getting there as an artist were he now needs a teleprompter onstage to provide him his lyrics.  This may be his last hurrah.  We all don?HuhHuh?t know.  I personally think that it would be awesome if he played Texas rocked the house to its core and whizzes on the Alamo once more just to say FUCK it all I am who I am this is how I am going out!  The crazy man that lived the life.

No one can deny his legacy.  Just be happy that in your lifetime you got to see this because there will never be another Ozzy Osborne.


you seem to do your fair share of bitching in your little rant here so you are no better than the rest nice try though ::finger
Logged

"it's so important to make best friends in life."
crenshaw2436
New Member
*
Posts: 78



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 01:30:00 am »

and i dont think those tix will be very easy to come by but i wish you the best of luck
Logged

"it's so important to make best friends in life."
mynekogirl
New Member
*
Posts: 368



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 01:52:37 am »

That isnt a rant that a cold hard fact.  Which is why it pissed some people off.  As for tickets getting them is easy.  I now it doesnt mean shit to you or anyone else but I am a AMEX Centurion cardholder.  And yes I contacted AMEX and they can have guaranteed me three tickets they have secured an undisclosed amount for the event.  This is how I got my tickets for MAYHEM just now.  No gold card holders are not gauranteed tickets unless the event is part of the gold card events menu.  Platinum yes only if you have the concerige service.  If you are a Platinum non Business crdholder with Amex with conceirge service or a Centurion Cardholder, you can call now to secure your tickets to Ozzfest.  Keep in mind though there is a cost associated with these seats so if you have the means then commit to it..
Logged
mynekogirl
New Member
*
Posts: 368



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 02:00:38 am »

Quote

cunt said:
Quote

mynekogirl said: That isnt a rant that a cold hard fact.  Which is why it pissed some people off.  As for tickets getting them is easy.  I now it doesnt mean shit to you or anyone else but I am a AMEX Centurion cardholder.  And yes I contacted AMEX and they can have guaranteed me three tickets they have secured an undisclosed amount for the event.  This is how I got my tickets for MAYHEM just now.  No gold card holders are not gauranteed tickets unless the event is part of the gold card events menu.  Platinum yes only if you have the concerige service.  If you are a Platinum non Business crdholder with Amex with conceirge service or a Centurion Cardholder, you can call now to secure your tickets to Ozzfest.  Keep in mind though there is a cost associated with these seats so if you have the means then commit to it..
i don't give a damn about you fans, my ozzy doen't need to play your sheds::finger


whatever fool
Logged
goreinfestation
New Member
*
Posts: 88



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 07:33:13 am »

the only thing that i just hate is how they wait so long to tell us its only a one day tour and like someone said in this thread there should at least be a one day thing in the east and west coast too... and another i hate about ozzfest is how its probably the shittiest lineup of ozzfest honestly why the fuck is In This Moment on main stage Goatwhore should be on the mainstage ::finger
Logged
evymetalmommy
New Member
*
Posts: 167



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 07:38:40 am »

Quote
NFD said:
Quote
mynekogirl said: I see this forum with large amounts of bitches moans and complaints.  Ozzy not coming, Ozzy is bad Ozzy is this Ozz is that!     Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah!

What the hell is wrong with you people?  You sit and go on about who is hardcore fans play the anti noob war and the what not and her you are whining like a bunch of drag queens over who is prettier.  You don?HuhHuh?t think I am upset by ozzfest 1 day show?  Of course I am.  I was planning a trip for three and counting on the tour myself with a stop in Arizona.  My thing was to bring my two daughters who I adopted to see their home in Paradise Valley and break them in with an OZZFEST.  I felt it would have been some great mother daughters bonding time especially since America will be something very new to them.  And to get them into the notion about moms side career as a guitarist.  To give them a taste of this part of me I can only speak about.  I still can, and I will change my plans now to make it Mayhem.  

Right now here as you all read this, the truth about separating the excuse the term  "Men from the Boys" has shown.  You are metal heads.  Metal heads don?HuhHuh?t give a damn about it.  They continue to rock on and rock fierce.  That is a true Metalian.  I don?HuhHuh?t give a damn if this pisses you off.  Quite frankly I hope it does!  This may be history in the making.  We all know Ozzy is getting there as an artist were he now needs a teleprompter onstage to provide him his lyrics.  This may be his last hurrah.  We all don?HuhHuh?t know.  I personally think that it would be awesome if he played Texas rocked the house to its core and whizzes on the Alamo once more just to say FUCK it all I am who I am this is how I am going out!  The crazy man that lived the life.

No one can deny his legacy.  Just be happy that in your lifetime you got to see this because there will never be another Ozzy Osborne.
Yeah I can deny his legacy since he was the weakest link in Black Sabbath and his solo discog sucked


Because we know that the past 13 years has been Black Sabbath Fest or Iommifest.  Claim he was the weakest link..... Opinions are like assholes... we all have one. Hopefully at least.
Logged

::finger
MetalManiakk
New Member
*
Posts: 43



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 07:39:21 am »

youre right there will never be another ozzy i love ozzy and dred the day he passes on i am honered that i have seen him live he is a fuckin legend and was born in my home town BIRMINGHAM ENGLAND love him!!!!!!!!!!!
Logged

UNLEASH THE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::finger::finger
evymetalmommy
New Member
*
Posts: 167



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 07:40:07 am »

Quote
blowhard said:
Quote
_Why_So_Serious_ said:
Quote
bunniegraves said: besides, how are the people in charge going to know how badly they fucked up if no one says anything and just sits there and "appreciates" the fact that millions of fans are being screwed out of a tradition on top of the fact that they waited up until the very last possible minute because they KNEW how much shit was going to hit the fan? its up to us as fans to speak up and let people up top know what WE wont tolerate. we deserve respect.

People need to earn respect, talking shit doesn't really make a point.
I know a lot of people including yourself are upset, and that is perfectly fine, it's the way the majority of these assholes present their feelings that doesn't deserve respect.
again your point is pretty fucking invalid, a texan telling everyone they shouldn't be upset doesn't fly


I'm not a Texan and I can totally see why people are pissed.  But it's hilarious to see how people are behaving.
Logged

::finger
mynekogirl
New Member
*
Posts: 368



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 08:24:41 am »

Quote

evymetalmommy said:
Quote

blowhard said:
Quote

_Why_So_Serious_ said:
Quote

bunniegraves said: besides, how are the people in charge going to know how badly they fucked up if no one says anything and just sits there and "appreciates" the fact that millions of fans are being screwed out of a tradition on top of the fact that they waited up until the very last possible minute because they KNEW how much shit was going to hit the fan? its up to us as fans to speak up and let people up top know what WE wont tolerate. we deserve respect.


People need to earn respect, talking shit doesn't really make a point.
I know a lot of people including yourself are upset, and that is perfectly fine, it's the way the majority of these assholes present their feelings that doesn't deserve respect.
again your point is pretty fucking invalid, a texan telling everyone they shouldn't be upset doesn't fly



I'm not a Texan and I can totally see why people are pissed.  But it's hilarious to see how people are behaving.


agreed some people are taking this far too personal.  As for Ozzy being the weakest link in Black Sabbath, hmm for a weak link he had one hell of a run in the metal world.
Logged
Distance
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3207


View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 08:47:12 am »

that looked like a whole bunch of bitching to me.  get over it.
Logged
heavymetalgirl
Senior Member
****
Posts: 395



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 08:51:52 am »

I don't want to grow up and you can't make me!  (throws tantrum) I'm holding my breath until they change their mind and take it on tour. Ready here I go. ::c_stare
Logged


If electricity comes from electrons,
does morality come from morons?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals