HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Grow Up!  (Read 3924 times)
DREAMON

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2008, 12:00:09 pm »

bunniegraves said:

mynekogirl said: That isnt a rant that a cold hard fact.  Which is why it pissed some people off.  As for tickets getting them is easy.  I now it doesnt mean shit to you or anyone else but I am a AMEX Centurion cardholder.  And yes I contacted AMEX and they can have guaranteed me three tickets they have secured an undisclosed amount for the event.  This is how I got my tickets for MAYHEM just now.  No gold card holders are not gauranteed tickets unless the event is part of the gold card events menu.  Platinum yes only if you have the concerige service.  If you are a Platinum non Business crdholder with Amex with conceirge service or a Centurion Cardholder, you can call now to secure your tickets to Ozzfest.  Keep in mind though there is a cost associated with these seats so if you have the means then commit to it..

so in order to enjoy ozzfest i have to have a fancy credit card thats going to bleed me dry on tix...and i wont even know how much they are til they go on sale. i have to have enough money for gas or a plane ticket to get myself to the fucking show, once there water and food will be ridiculously high priced and they wont let you bring your own...gee sounds like they really love the fans..its fucking bullshit anyway you slice it. sorry sweetie, not everyone has a "platinum amex card" does that mean they dont deserve ozzfest?

yep.
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2008, 08:53:13 am »

bunniegraves said:

mynekogirl said: That isnt a rant that a cold hard fact.  Which is why it pissed some people off.  As for tickets getting them is easy.  I now it doesnt mean shit to you or anyone else but I am a AMEX Centurion cardholder.  And yes I contacted AMEX and they can have guaranteed me three tickets they have secured an undisclosed amount for the event.  This is how I got my tickets for MAYHEM just now.  No gold card holders are not gauranteed tickets unless the event is part of the gold card events menu.  Platinum yes only if you have the concerige service.  If you are a Platinum non Business crdholder with Amex with conceirge service or a Centurion Cardholder, you can call now to secure your tickets to Ozzfest.  Keep in mind though there is a cost associated with these seats so if you have the means then commit to it..

so in order to enjoy ozzfest i have to have a fancy credit card thats going to bleed me dry on tix...and i wont even know how much they are til they go on sale. i have to have enough money for gas or a plane ticket to get myself to the fucking show, once there water and food will be ridiculously high priced and they wont let you bring your own...gee sounds like they really love the fans..its fucking bullshit anyway you slice it. sorry sweetie, not everyone has a "platinum amex card" does that mean they dont deserve ozzfest?

Well your missing the point.  Can I get OZZFEST tickets?  Yes I can, I have the means to do so.  But Rather than join the angry ozzfest band wagon I am opting for Mayhem.  There is nothing that says all of you HAVE TO GO TO OZZFEST.  Period.  There are some real good tours this summer.  Look into them, you might find out that in the end its worth it.  I persoanlly dont feel the hardcore need for ozzfest.  You got another forum writier in here telling me off and spouting how they want their tour back and in the closing they are saying fuck sharon fuck ozzfest fuck ozzy.  You are not going to get anywere like that.

Just deal with the fact that you wont see ozzfest this year period.  Will I go so far as to buy the tickets?  Well lets see.  United Airlines which is the only airline i fly just using coach seats alone is 2163.40 per person.  I will need 3 seats.  I fly first classthough so look at the prices.  I fly first class thats a 14K ticket per person.  I am better off buying the dvd and just playing it here at the house.  But I have already plunked down the money for 3 from here to Phoenix were my home is at.  Those tickets were about the same price.  

Price per adult USD 14,316.42  View price breakdown
View fare rules   Select  
Flight Airports/times Stops Duration/equipment More information
United
FXRT  Depart: KIX
Aug 6 05:15 PM
Arrive: SFO
Aug 6 11:07 AM  Non-stop
 9h 52m
Boeing 777     Show flight details
 View seat map  

Flight details
5,413 miles traveled
Dinner , Breakfast
First
5413 Award miles
Availability
First Y, Business Y, Economy Y  
<<< connecting to >>>

United
HUAUP  Depart: SFO
Aug 6 06:10 PM
Arrive: DFW
Aug 6 11:35 PM  Non-stop
 3h 25m
Airbus A319     Show flight details
 View seat map  

Flight details
1,464 miles traveled
Dinner
First
1465 Award miles
Availability
First Y, Business N, Economy Y  
United
HUAUP  Depart: DFW
Aug 12 07:52 PM
Aug 12 09:28 PM  Non-stop
 3h 36m
Airbus A320     Show flight details
 View seat map  

Flight details
1,464 miles traveled
Snack
First
1465 Award miles
Availability
<<< connecting to >>>

United
FXRT  Depart: SFO
Aug 13 11:49 AM
Next day
Arrive: KIX
Aug 14 03:20 PM
Next day
 Non-stop
 11h 31m
 View seat map  

Flight details
5,413 miles traveled
Lunch , Lunch
First
5413 Award miles
Availability
Grammar_Demon
Community

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2008, 11:40:47 am »

I like my metal like I like my pizza?Huh???delivered!

I refuse to pick-up pizza from a place that delivers and I hereby refuse to travel to Dallas in order to hear the Ozzfest bands play their songs for me.

If you want me to listen to your songs, get in your van and drive all night to get to Chicago.  Set up your gear, play me your songs and get back in your van to drive somewhere else.  This is how a metal tour works.

It appears that there are a good number of people around here whose lives revolve around Ozzfest and are rather upset that he is not coming to see you this year.

Boo hoo.  Go see one of the several other tours that will be actually delivering their goods to your town this summer.

Grammar Demon

teddygirl

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2008, 12:12:32 pm »

in my opinion WHOEVER wants to bitch, gripe and complain about OZZY not performing this year at the hyundai pavilion in glen helen - THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT!!!!! I'm pissed about it, and if i feel like saying its fuckin' bullshit that ozzy's performing in "TEXAS" and not "CALI" then that's my opinion, and who in the fuck are all of you to tell me and anyone else to GROW UP?Huh and who in the fuck are all of you to say stop SPENDING ALL YOUR MONEY ON POT - thats a bit stereotypical isn't it??? Classifying everyone in that catagory. I don't spend all my money on pot - I spend it on bills, just like most full time working class people. AND IF I WANT TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN THEN I'M GONNA DO IT REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE THINKS OR SAYS.

Over the years through the rise and fall of of Ozzys career his loyal fans were all there every year at ozzfest, buying his albums, posters, t shirts and other shit.

When the world was watching ozzy fall apart on television, his loyal fans supported his will to continue rocking, and they supported him by buying his newest album "black rain", his fans anticipated the same kickass fucking concert every year "ozz fest"

Now...Ozzy and Sharon returned the favor by sticking their dicks in our asses. They'd rather put on a show in "Texas" than the Glen Helen pavilion we all congregate at every year - now all of a sudden we're not good enough...California isn't good enough.

I would have had the opportunity to see "Metellica" for my first time this ozzfest. I anticipated going, but, all of a sudden i'm not important in this shit hole san bernardino county...

and guess what?? I don't give a shit what any of you have say about me - grow up THIS SHITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF I WANT HAVE A SHIT FIT IM GONNA HAVE A FUCKING SHIT FIT YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! - THIS IS ABOUT OUR VOICES BEING HEARD.

Its nice to know that all we are to ozzy is record sales, and brainless mutants, its nice to know we're his cash transaction, spend us on impulse then buy and zero us all out, we're all credit cards that he defiles, everytime he maxes us out he gets a thousand miles, we're the brand new car that he does not need, wrap us all round a telephone pole then shrug it off and leave - These are the words from the "fan song" - Dethklok (METALOCALYPSE)

Nice to know someone can speak the truth, nice to know that we are all disposable...

well FUCK ozzfest, I guess ozzys true fans aren't important to him - i'll be catching the ROCK STAR MAYHEM FESTIVAL

FUCK OZZFEST - FROM ONE PISSED OF FUCKING BITCH THAT DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME HAVING A SHIT FIT****ITS MY FUCKIN RIGHT*****

PEACE OUT ::stare::stare::finger
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2008, 12:14:32 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984_ said: IF MYNEKOGIRL CAN SUCKY SUCKY FOR THE CASH TO GET TO OZZFEST,YOU CAN TO. SO STOP WHINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

well that didn't come out insulting. you know she is lesbian right?

though that is probably a fake profile

maiden666fan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2008, 12:16:47 pm »

Through budgeting I can buy my pot and still attend concerts............::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2008, 12:23:17 pm »

mynekogirl said:

bunniegraves said:

Well your missing the point.  Can I get OZZFEST tickets?  Yes I can, I have the means to do so.  But Rather than join the angry ozzfest band wagon I am opting for Mayhem.  There is nothing that says all of you HAVE TO GO TO OZZFEST.  Period.  There are some real good tours this summer.  Look into them, you might find out that in the end its worth it.  I persoanlly dont feel the hardcore need for ozzfest.  You got another forum writier in here telling me off and spouting how they want their tour back and in the closing they are saying fuck sharon fuck ozzfest fuck ozzy.  You are not going to get anywere like that.

Just deal with the fact that you wont see ozzfest this year period.  Will I go so far as to buy the tickets?  Well lets see.  United Airlines which is the only airline i fly just using coach seats alone is 2163.40 per person.  I will need 3 seats.  I fly first classthough so look at the prices.  I fly first class thats a 14K ticket per person.  I am better off buying the dvd and just playing it here at the house.  But I have already plunked down the money for 3 from here to Phoenix were my home is at.  Those tickets were about the same price.  

Price per adult USD 14,316.42  View price breakdown
View fare rules   Select  
Flight Airports/times Stops Duration/equipment More information
United
FXRT  Depart: KIX
Aug 6 05:15 PM
Aug 6 11:07 AM  Non-stop
 9h 52m
 View seat map  

Flight details
5,413 miles traveled
Dinner , Breakfast
First
5413 Award miles
Availability
<<< connecting to >>>

United
HUAUP  Depart: SFO
Aug 6 06:10 PM
Arrive: DFW
Aug 6 11:35 PM  Non-stop
 3h 25m
Airbus A319     Show flight details
 View seat map  

Flight details
1,464 miles traveled
Dinner
First
1465 Award miles
Availability
United
HUAUP  Depart: DFW
Aug 12 07:52 PM
Aug 12 09:28 PM  Non-stop
 3h 36m
Airbus A320     Show flight details
 View seat map  

Flight details
1,464 miles traveled
Snack
First
1465 Award miles
Availability
<<< connecting to >>>

United
FXRT  Depart: SFO
Aug 13 11:49 AM
Next day
Arrive: KIX
Aug 14 03:20 PM
Next day
 Non-stop
 11h 31m
 View seat map  

Flight details
5,413 miles traveled
Lunch , Lunch
First
5413 Award miles
Availability

ok first. i dont give a shit about the other tours, why? because we're talking about ozzfest, not rockstar mayhem or jager or any of those. im well aware that there are other concerts, thats not the point. my point is that ozzfest this year IS incredibly unfair to loyal fans who have chosen this event year after year instead of spending money on other summer tours. we do have a right to be pissed about it, we have been ripped off, and if you dont like the bitching then dont waste your time reading it, right?

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2008, 01:35:26 pm »

Disappointment or no disappointment;

Ozzy is basically taking  the summer off deservedly so,..and is doing what a real tropper would do.
He is taking a working vacation.
( instead of NO Ozzfest he`s throwing out a bone for  some of us. We cant all be there to pick at it though)

If the average fan had the chance to see Ozzy on his solo tour and didnt do so, the missing of Ozzy will be magnified.

Some people are too hung up on the calendar,.....
Time is a man made thing and a few of you out there should take a reality check.

If some of you were going not so much for Ozzy but the Ozzfest itself (which some here apparently do) you will still suffer a loss.

I can easily tranform the hatred people seem to show by interpreting it as love for thier Ozzy they have come to count on.
And now that he`s not there,..they are pissed.

BUT.....what about Ozzy`s right as a Human being to do as he pleases WHEN he pleases.Huh?
Nobody ever said there would be specific dates.
That is something WE ALL ASSUMED.

With the scant few tix. available, the worth of Ozzfest is amplified and should make the rarity of `08 Ozzfest tix. much more valuable not so much in a dollar sense,..but in a treasurable sense.

I AM THE ALMIGHTY FIRSTOZZYFAN!!!!!!.......( how do you THINK  I feel?) I will miss the show,but if I could go I would.
A positive spirit will help you all to ease the shock of missing out for WHATEVER reasons we are all up against.
I get it that most people here have legit gripes of one sort or another,..but they can all be disarmed by the simple fact that Ozzy didnt personally say he`d be coming to your town,...did he?

Ozzfest isnt like a fucking bus or train schedule,...you can stand in the rain waiting,.....but when it doesnt show up how stupid does that make you look?
You check the schedule for things,...THIS  is the schedule.
Take it or leave it.
Ozzfest will be back,...but I am assuming that,....so................::animatedlaugh

Hi miss BunnieG,...very nice to see your thoughts, they are collected and reasonable as usual.

Hello my friend Mynekogirl,..::laugh...thats one long haul for ANY  musicfest.
For that $$$ you could start OR star in your very own fest.::surprise::animatedlaugh

Everyone can vent or show some intelligent responses,..but it is what it is this year.::laugh

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2008, 01:52:45 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984_ said: IF MYNEKOGIRL CAN SUCKY SUCKY FOR THE CASH TO GET TO OZZFEST,YOU CAN TO. SO STOP WHINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Fuck off.

Secondly you guys can stop ripping her shit for nothing now.
I'm sick of the bitching too. She's just trying to show you guys that there are other tours to go to as well as Ozzfest for those of us who can't afford/won't be able to go.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2008, 01:58:30 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984_ said:

jazphotochick said:

Fuck off.

I'm sick of the bitching too. She's just trying to show you guys that there are other tours to go to as well as Ozzfest for those of us who can't afford/won't be able to go.
MAKE ME CUNT

alright this dude is annoying as fuck.
nuker420

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2008, 01:58:54 pm »

I'll bitch all i want fuck you =)::finger::finger

::sinister::finger::surprise::sinister::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2008, 02:31:38 pm »

thisdistance said:

ozzytexasfan1984_ said:

jazphotochick said:

Fuck off.

MAKE ME CUNT

alright this dude is annoying as fuck.

Yeah no kidding.
Dude seriously, you act all high and mighty because you live in buttfuckingTexas and can go.
THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU DON'T BITCH.

bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2008, 02:31:47 pm »

jazphotochick said:

Fuck off.

again, that wasnt the point. do you guys take the same brand of Stupid Pills or what?

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2008, 02:37:51 pm »

bunniegraves said:

jazphotochick said:

Fuck off.

again, that wasnt the point. do you guys take the same brand of Stupid Pills or what?

Obviously you ate your bitchflakes this morning, didn't you?
What the fuck is your deal? Tampon in a twist?

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2008, 02:43:49 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984_ said:

jazphotochick said:

bunniegraves said:

jazphotochick said:

Fuck off.

Obviously you ate your bitchflakes this morning, didn't you?
What the fuck is your deal? Tampon in a twist?
the point bunnie was trying to make is i'm not the real ozzytexasfan1984, however that is his pnone number feel free to call day or night

I don't give a fuck about her point, honestly.

I was defending Neko because everyone is being shitty when she was just pointing out that it's not the end of the world.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: