HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Grow Up!  (Read 3525 times)
TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2008, 02:53:45 pm »

I was backing the "there are other tours to go see" point.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2008, 03:41:23 pm »

jazphotochick said:

bunniegraves said:

jazphotochick said:

ozzytexasfan1984_ said: IF MYNEKOGIRL CAN SUCKY SUCKY FOR THE CASH TO GET TO OZZFEST,YOU CAN TO. SO STOP WHINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Fuck off.

Secondly you guys can stop ripping her shit for nothing now.
I'm sick of the bitching too. She's just trying to show you guys that there are other tours to go to as well as Ozzfest for those of us who can't afford/won't be able to go.

again, that wasnt the point. do you guys take the same brand of Stupid Pills or what?

Obviously you ate your bitchflakes this morning, didn't you?
What the fuck is your deal? Tampon in a twist?

bitchflakes? tampon twist? lame. you came in defending her for saying there are other festivals. what EVERYONE ELSE WAS TALKING ABOUT is the lack of respect from ozzfest (NOT OZZY, he probably has little to do with how the tours are set up) . i dont know how many other ways i can phrase it so you can understand. we arent pissed because there are no shows to go to, we ARE pissed cause ozzfest let us down. now, tits, or GTFO.

TheNotoriousJaz

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2008, 03:45:30 pm »

bunniegraves said:

jazphotochick said:

bunniegraves said:

jazphotochick said:

ozzytexasfan1984_ said: IF MYNEKOGIRL CAN SUCKY SUCKY FOR THE CASH TO GET TO OZZFEST,YOU CAN TO. SO STOP WHINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Fuck off.

I'm sick of the bitching too. She's just trying to show you guys that there are other tours to go to as well as Ozzfest for those of us who can't afford/won't be able to go.

again, that wasnt the point. do you guys take the same brand of Stupid Pills or what?

bitchflakes? tampon twist? lame. you came in defending her for saying there are other festivals. what EVERYONE ELSE WAS TALKING ABOUT is the lack of respect from ozzfest (NOT OZZY, he probably has little to do with how the tours are set up) . i dont know how many other ways i can phrase it so you can understand. we arent pissed because there are no shows to go to, we ARE pissed cause ozzfest let us down. now, tits, or GTFO.

I'm pissed too, but I'm not going to disrespect Ozzfest over it and I'm not going to sit and bitch because bitching does nothing. I'm going to pick my ass up and get tickets to another tour.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2008, 03:58:36 pm »

jazphotochick said:

bunniegraves said:

jazphotochick said:

bunniegraves said:

jazphotochick said:

Fuck off.

I'm pissed too, but I'm not going to disrespect Ozzfest over it and I'm not going to sit and bitch because bitching does nothing. I'm going to pick my ass up and get tickets to another tour.

okay, thats nice, but you cant expect that telling people to "get over it" isnt going to get any shit when youre posting it on a board full of pissed off fans..its not like you can just tell someone to stop bitching and they'll say "ok"..it isnt that simple. people have a right to bitch as much as they want to, and if youre going to be so high and mighty to assume you can tell them when to stop, you deserve every ounce of shit you get.

mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2008, 08:08:21 pm »

http://ozzfest.com/forum/topic/31892
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2008, 08:10:57 pm »

bunniegraves said:
you can just tell someone to stop bitching and they'll say "ok"..
::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: