HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Grow Up!  (Read 508 times)
mynekogirl

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2008, 08:41:43 am »

I see this forum with large amounts of bitches moans and complaints.  Ozzy not coming, Ozzy is bad Ozzy is this Ozz is that!     Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah!

What the hell is wrong with you people?  You sit and go on about who is hardcore fans play the anti noob war and the what not and her you are whining like a bunch of drag queens over who is prettier.  You don?HuhHuh?t think I am upset by ozzfest 1 day show?  Of course I am.  I was planning a trip for three and counting on the tour myself with a stop in Arizona.  My thing was to bring my two daughters who I adopted to see their home in Paradise Valley and break them in with an OZZFEST.  I felt it would have been some great mother daughters bonding time especially since America will be something very new to them.  And to get them into the notion about moms side career as a guitarist.  To give them a taste of this part of me I can only speak about.  I still can, and I will change my plans now to make it Mayhem.  

Right now here as you all read this, the truth about separating the excuse the term  "Men from the Boys" has shown.  You are metal heads.  Metal heads don?HuhHuh?t give a damn about it.  They continue to rock on and rock fierce.  That is a true Metalian.  I don?HuhHuh?t give a damn if this pisses you off.  Quite frankly I hope it does!  This may be history in the making.  We all know Ozzy is getting there as an artist were he now needs a teleprompter onstage to provide him his lyrics.  This may be his last hurrah.  We all don?HuhHuh?t know.  I personally think that it would be awesome if he played Texas rocked the house to its core and whizzes on the Alamo once more just to say FUCK it all I am who I am this is how I am going out!  The crazy man that lived the life.

No one can deny his legacy.  Just be happy that in your lifetime you got to see this because there will never be another Ozzy Osborne.
DarkVampire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 08:53:30 am »

*claps* So true.

I don't have time for your stupidity ::animatedsmile
BigTRocks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 09:12:15 am »

Hmmmm...could Ozzfest fans be sell-outs?

ROCKOUTWITHIT

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 09:34:40 am »

BigTRocks said: Hmmmm...could Ozzfest fans be sell-outs?

ozzfest 2008 info coming soon........
::laugh::laugh
ROCKOUTWITHIT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 09:38:27 am »

ROCKOUTWITHIT said:

ozzfest 2008 info coming soon........
::laugh::laugh
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 09:42:48 am »

dude its been obvious for a long time.

bam226

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 10:06:02 am »

Jealousy is what's fueling the complainers. I could understand the pissing and moaning if everyone on this site were 9 year olds. Be thankful Ozzy even started OzzFest, you ungrateful, disrespectful pieces of shit!
Bloodfury

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 11:47:14 am »

Why is the Canadian "Monsters of Rock" show not being called an "Ozzfest"?  Or maybe the better question is, why is the Dallas show being advertised as an "Ozzfest" which is a historically travelling tour, instead of just calling it a "Monsters of Rock" show?
BigTRocks

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 11:50:16 am »

HuhHuh?We?HuhHuh?re going to be a stadium destination festival for now--we have gone past doing the sheds every summer.  We?HuhHuh?ve given everyone else the blueprint and we have to keep evolving OZZFEST.  This is just the beginning; AEG Live and I have a lot of new ideas for OZZFEST.HuhHuh?

Maybe Dallas is just the kick-off show for something that's coming to your town?

SixStringSamurai

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 12:11:42 pm »

Think clearly for a moment. Look at the American economy as a whole; everything in economics is connected in one form or another. All of the major american tours are somehow scaling things back. Sounds of the Underground is dead, Family Values isn't doing anything, Projekt Rev has a smaller band list, the Warped Tour has lowered ticket prices almost by half of its cost from last year, and Ozzfest is a one day festival. Yes, last year being freefest has played a factor in all of this but the overall american economic slump(gas, war, mortage, and so on) has played a major factor in shaping this years major american rock tours.

I'm posting this baby I wrote from another thread. Still doesn't make up for the bullshit fans had to wait through just to get that info.

Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 12:18:12 pm »

LIKE I SAID IN THE DUPLICATE THREAD...

the fans have a right to bitch, imo. theyre basically saying "hey, if you dont have the money to travel, fuck off" they could atleast do an east coast date and a west coast date to make it more plausible for those of us who dont live anywhere near dallas.

Piggy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 12:48:51 pm »

It's has nothing to do with jealousy you fucking moron, it's the fact that they fucked the fans over with this one fucking day ozzfest bullshit!! You think people who fucking work and have enough money to make it week by week will be able to fucking make it out there, the way our shitty economy is with everything so fucking expensive, you think this is the best time to have a fucking roadtrip....You fucking idiots who say if you're really a die hard fan you'll make it some way or the other...FUCK YOU, This is the greatest way to say fuck the fans!! SO fuck all of you fuckers who say we're complaining to much, we have that fucking right to complain we're the reason ozzfest was put on the map, we fucking bought the tickets, with bought the merchandise with out the fans Ozzfest would never have been nothing...and this is what they give their loyal fans, FUCK THAT AND FUCK OZZFEST!!!!

Exactly!

I've been supporting Ozzfest every year and spent thousands of dollars on tickets, merch, etc.  They should have confirmed the Dallas rumor months ago instead of stringing us along.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 01:59:13 pm »

Piggy said:

It's has nothing to do with jealousy you fucking moron, it's the fact that they fucked the fans over with this one fucking day ozzfest bullshit!! You think people who fucking work and have enough money to make it week by week will be able to fucking make it out there, the way our shitty economy is with everything so fucking expensive, you think this is the best time to have a fucking roadtrip....You fucking idiots who say if you're really a die hard fan you'll make it some way or the other...FUCK YOU, This is the greatest way to say fuck the fans!! SO fuck all of you fuckers who say we're complaining to much, we have that fucking right to complain we're the reason ozzfest was put on the map, we fucking bought the tickets, with bought the merchandise with out the fans Ozzfest would never have been nothing...and this is what they give their loyal fans, FUCK THAT AND FUCK OZZFEST!!!!

Exactly!

I've been supporting Ozzfest every year and spent thousands of dollars on tickets, merch, etc.  They should have confirmed the Dallas rumor months ago instead of stringing us along.

Did you not pay attention to 1/2 of these posts?  The Dallas rumor has been goin' around for 2 months.

blowhard

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 02:01:16 pm »

Crazy_eyes said:

Piggy said:

Exactly!

Did you not pay attention to 1/2 of these posts?  The Dallas rumor has been goin' around for 2 months.
true but they never made it official here til yesterday, i think that's the point of the post. rumors don't mean shit until they are confirmed

Piggy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 02:02:19 pm »

Crazy_eyes said:

Piggy said:

Exactly!

I'm paying attention.  They could have CONFIRMED the ONE DAY instead of saying "stay tuned for TOUR info"!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: