HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: don't understand the bitchin'  (Read 1101 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 11:45:23 am »

Quote

cfh64 said: Thanks, I'm sure I will enjoy the show.  Damn, it will be nice to go see Ozzy, Hell yeah, etc and then drive 1 HOUR back to my own house and sleep in my own bed.  No plane tickets, no car rentals, no hotel rooms.  Ahhhh...should be a great time.  I hope to see all you poor jet lagged bastards there.  I hope your not too tired or pissed off to enjoy the show as much as I will.::animatedsmile


OOOooooo Kayyyyy....
NOW I can safely tell you to shut the fuck up.
They have TORNADOES out there in TX No?Huh?::surprise
MUuaahhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
"Frisco park,...lain to waste weeks before ozzfest to appear" ...."Show cancelled"

film at 11::finger
Logged




slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2176



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 11:46:48 am »

Quote

_SUPERNAUT_ said:
Quote

cfh64 said: Thanks, I'm sure I will enjoy the show.  Damn, it will be nice to go see Ozzy, Hell yeah, etc and then drive 1 HOUR back to my own house and sleep in my own bed.  No plane tickets, no car rentals, no hotel rooms.  Ahhhh...should be a great time.  I hope to see all you poor jet lagged bastards there.  I hope your not too tired or pissed off to enjoy the show as much as I will.::animatedsmile


OOOooooo Kayyyyy....
NOW I can safely tell you to shut the fuck up.
They have TORNADOES out there in TX No?Huh?::surprise
MUuaahhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
"Frisco park,...lain to waste weeks before ozzfest to appear" ...."Show cancelled"

film at 11::finger
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
Logged

Roxy_LeMay
New Member
*
Posts: 62



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 11:47:25 am »

Quote

_SUPERNAUT_ said:
Quote

cfh64 said: Thanks, I'm sure I will enjoy the show.  Damn, it will be nice to go see Ozzy, Hell yeah, etc and then drive 1 HOUR back to my own house and sleep in my own bed.  No plane tickets, no car rentals, no hotel rooms.  Ahhhh...should be a great time.  I hope to see all you poor jet lagged bastards there.  I hope your not too tired or pissed off to enjoy the show as much as I will.::animatedsmile


OOOooooo Kayyyyy....
NOW I can safely tell you to shut the fuck up.
They have TORNADOES out there in TX No?Huh?::surprise
MUuaahhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
"Frisco park,...lain to waste weeks before ozzfest to appear" ...."Show cancelled"

film at 11::finger
i think about 1 million people - 25,000 would be dancing around happily
Logged
cfh64
New Member
*
Posts: 30



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 11:51:21 am »

How about a tornado during Ozzfest?  Complete carnage...now you got my hopes up Slayer.  Fuck it, if it's sunny than I'm not going.
Logged
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 12:03:01 pm »

Quote

cfh64 said: How about a tornado during Ozzfest?  Complete carnage...now you got my hopes up Slayer.  Fuck it, if it's sunny than I'm not going.
NO....NOT how about that,..that is a wee bit too twisted of a twister,..mister.

I wouldnt wish that or even kid around about that,..because it invloves humanity.
But a little "act of GOD" property damage I can live with,....there is a big SINKHOLE currently swallowing up a part of TX no?....it wouldnt happen to be anywhere near that Pizza rut park would it?

(FOF will NEVER eat another slice of Pizza smut btw,...they have STOLEN my Ozzfest from me ......)
Logged




goreinfestation
New Member
*
Posts: 88



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 12:07:34 pm »

i live in MA
Logged
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 12:07:38 pm »

Quote

cfh64 said: How about a tornado during Ozzfest?  Complete carnage...now you got my hopes up Slayer.  Fuck it, if it's sunny than I'm not going.
NO....NOT how about that,..that is a wee bit too twisted of a twister,..mister.

I wouldnt wish that or even kid around about that,..because it invloves humanity.
But a little "act of GOD" property damage I can live with,....there is a big SINKHOLE currently swallowing up a part of TX no?....it wouldnt happen to be anywhere near that Pizza rut park would it?

(FOF will NEVER eat another slice of Pizza smut btw,...they have STOLEN my Ozzfest from me ......)
Logged




cfh64
New Member
*
Posts: 30



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 12:25:09 pm »

I never said carnage had to involve people.  Damn...don't be so grim.
Logged
peejaymc
New Member
*
Posts: 20



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 01:38:44 pm »

Though tornados can occur at any time of year, they are most likely to occur early spring-early summer.  As for the sink hole, that's in south Texas by Houston, about 5 hours away.
Logged
cfh64
New Member
*
Posts: 30



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 02:00:50 pm »

Quote

peejaymc said: Though tornados can occur at any time of year, they are most likely to occur early spring-early summer.  As for the sink hole, that's in south Texas by Houston, about 5 hours away.
Holy shit...we have our own personal meteorologist right here on ozzfest.com.
Logged
cfh64
New Member
*
Posts: 30



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 02:28:47 pm »

No I won't, I go to New York every summer.  I'll just re-arrange my plans.  See ya there.
Logged
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3337



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 02:58:52 pm »

Try having to FLY for 20 fucking hours to see Ozzfest.
Beat that!
Logged
lurker411_k9
New Member
*
Posts: 544



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 03:01:21 pm »

Quote

streyflip said: live it up now you little bitch because when this same shit happens next year with ozzfest being in new york you will be whining and bitching just like everyone else shouting foul play.

Quote

cfh64 said: No I won't, I go to New York every summer.  I'll just re-arrange my plans.  See ya there.


Also, FUCKING PWNED.
Logged

thebot
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 113


View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 03:10:20 pm »

hello
Logged

n!ce robot.
hguab_nhoj
New Member
*
Posts: 1



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 03:10:43 pm »

FRISCO?!?!?   fuck, im gonna have to drive 15 minutes each way to get to this show ::finger
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals