HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: don't understand the bitchin'  (Read 1101 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 11:45:23 am »

cfh64 said: Thanks, I'm sure I will enjoy the show.  Damn, it will be nice to go see Ozzy, Hell yeah, etc and then drive 1 HOUR back to my own house and sleep in my own bed.  No plane tickets, no car rentals, no hotel rooms.  Ahhhh...should be a great time.  I hope to see all you poor jet lagged bastards there.  I hope your not too tired or pissed off to enjoy the show as much as I will.::animatedsmile

OOOooooo Kayyyyy....
NOW I can safely tell you to shut the fuck up.
They have TORNADOES out there in TX No?Huh?::surprise
MUuaahhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
"Frisco park,...lain to waste weeks before ozzfest to appear" ...."Show cancelled"

film at 11::finger

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 11:46:48 am »

_SUPERNAUT_ said:

cfh64 said: Thanks, I'm sure I will enjoy the show.  Damn, it will be nice to go see Ozzy, Hell yeah, etc and then drive 1 HOUR back to my own house and sleep in my own bed.  No plane tickets, no car rentals, no hotel rooms.  Ahhhh...should be a great time.  I hope to see all you poor jet lagged bastards there.  I hope your not too tired or pissed off to enjoy the show as much as I will.::animatedsmile

OOOooooo Kayyyyy....
"Frisco park,...lain to waste weeks before ozzfest to appear" ...."Show cancelled"

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

Roxy_LeMay

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 11:47:25 am »

_SUPERNAUT_ said:

OOOooooo Kayyyyy....

i think about 1 million people - 25,000 would be dancing around happily
cfh64

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 11:51:21 am »

How about a tornado during Ozzfest?  Complete carnage...now you got my hopes up Slayer.  Fuck it, if it's sunny than I'm not going.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 12:03:01 pm »

cfh64 said: How about a tornado during Ozzfest?  Complete carnage...now you got my hopes up Slayer.  Fuck it, if it's sunny than I'm not going.
NO....NOT how about that,..that is a wee bit too twisted of a twister,..mister.

I wouldnt wish that or even kid around about that,..because it invloves humanity.
But a little "act of GOD" property damage I can live with,....there is a big SINKHOLE currently swallowing up a part of TX no?....it wouldnt happen to be anywhere near that Pizza rut park would it?

(FOF will NEVER eat another slice of Pizza smut btw,...they have STOLEN my Ozzfest from me ......)

goreinfestation

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 12:07:34 pm »

i live in MA

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 12:07:38 pm »

cfh64 said: How about a tornado during Ozzfest?  Complete carnage...now you got my hopes up Slayer.  Fuck it, if it's sunny than I'm not going.
NO....NOT how about that,..that is a wee bit too twisted of a twister,..mister.

I wouldnt wish that or even kid around about that,..because it invloves humanity.
But a little "act of GOD" property damage I can live with,....there is a big SINKHOLE currently swallowing up a part of TX no?....it wouldnt happen to be anywhere near that Pizza rut park would it?

(FOF will NEVER eat another slice of Pizza smut btw,...they have STOLEN my Ozzfest from me ......)

cfh64

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 12:25:09 pm »

I never said carnage had to involve people.  Damn...don't be so grim.
peejaymc

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 01:38:44 pm »

Though tornados can occur at any time of year, they are most likely to occur early spring-early summer.  As for the sink hole, that's in south Texas by Houston, about 5 hours away.
cfh64

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 02:00:50 pm »

peejaymc said: Though tornados can occur at any time of year, they are most likely to occur early spring-early summer.  As for the sink hole, that's in south Texas by Houston, about 5 hours away.
Holy shit...we have our own personal meteorologist right here on ozzfest.com.
cfh64

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 02:28:47 pm »

No I won't, I go to New York every summer.  I'll just re-arrange my plans.  See ya there.
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 02:58:52 pm »

Try having to FLY for 20 fucking hours to see Ozzfest.
Beat that!
lurker411_k9

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 03:01:21 pm »

streyflip said: live it up now you little bitch because when this same shit happens next year with ozzfest being in new york you will be whining and bitching just like everyone else shouting foul play.

cfh64 said: No I won't, I go to New York every summer.  I'll just re-arrange my plans.  See ya there.

Also, FUCKING PWNED.

thebot
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 03:10:20 pm »

hello

n!ce robot.
hguab_nhoj

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 03:10:43 pm »

FRISCO?!?!?   fuck, im gonna have to drive 15 minutes each way to get to this show ::finger
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: