HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OZZY DESERVES A FUCKING BREAK!!!!  (Read 2920 times)
Devil_In_My_Dick_4_Chicks

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 07:54:10 pm »

bs3691 said: can anyone help me?
what time does it normally end? i need to buy a plane ticket home and i need to know what time to get a flight out.

please?
my guess be 11 like rest of them.if they are not out there by then .think get fine from live nation.who give s a fuck.stay and fuck some texas bitches .get into fist fight with the cow fuckers.eat ya some bull balls....................................ha ..................ha .........ha................fuck it!

::finger::finger::finger::finger
SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 01:47:15 am »

he doesnt need a break...if he wants to sing that he dont wanna stop, then he should do limited amounts of ozzfest like in 2006...the 2008 lineup wouldve been a contenda i tell yaz...it wouldve been great to see 'Tallica tearing up city to city
normlzfuct

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 04:52:04 pm »

you guys are mostly a bunch of selfish, whiny cryassed bitches.   Sure, Ozzy is a performer, but he's also a 60 year old man.  Just because you want him in your town doesn't mean that he's gonna be there, stop whining and act like a true fan.  If you wanted to see ozzfest with metallica, then you should have taken time off work and flown down for the show.  If you cant fly to dallas to see Ozzfest, one time, then you aren't that hardcore of an ozzfest fan afterall.

Go Fucking Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::finger
ozzyozbornthedarkprincefan1000

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 06:28:18 pm »

when isit this year???::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::laugh
ozzyozbornthedarkprincefan1000

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 06:29:04 pm »

OZZFEST WHEN IS IT THIS YEAR
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 02:37:48 pm »

hey people .. i find super kid guitarist u must see .. he is 12 and he playing only 14 months and he shredding the guitar like herman li http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJPIq-4b-4 omfg .. best .. do you think too?and on youtube he is HuhHuh??lashguitarist?HuhHuh? so maybe he want has nickname lash ... and ozzy is great .. best singer of history
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: