HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ipod v. Zune v. any other mp3  (Read 2077 times)
ozzfestvet2000
New Member
*
Posts: 1795



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 10:18:00 pm »

I download most of my music and get it off of the internet. I would have to search through my folders then add them to my itunes then I would have to change the format. My zune software does that automaticly. It hunts down all media on my computer so there is no effort on my part. It also has an FM tuner.
 Also with ipod you can't change the background. I like that little feature on the Zune.
Logged


sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Guest
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 12:19:13 am »

ipod,


i just want to listen to music not watch movies ya know haha
Logged
CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 12:20:45 am »

Quote

whitewolf1989 said: ipod,


i just want to listen to music not watch movies ya know haha


I have several music videos on my ipod. Pictures, too. i mainly just put music on it, though. Yeah, that's all I need, too.
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 12:43:50 am »

Quote
ozzfestvet2000 said: I download most of my music and get it off of the internet. I would have to search through my folders then add them to my itunes then I would have to change the format. My zune software does that automaticly. It hunts down all media on my computer so there is no effort on my part. It also has an FM tuner.
 Also with ipod you can't change the background. I like that little feature on the Zune.

The Zen has all of those functions and has been out longer.

Microsoft loves ripping off the smaller and better companies (look how long it took IE to get tabs after Firefox introduced them ::animatedlaugh)
Logged


Guest
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 12:50:50 am »

Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

whitewolf1989 said: ipod,


i just want to listen to music not watch movies ya know haha


I have several music videos on my ipod. Pictures, too. i mainly just put music on it, though. Yeah, that's all I need, too.
haha if i want music videos i will turn my tv on and watch what ever channel has my videos and if i want pics ill google image search for em or deviant art::smile
Logged
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 01:02:57 am »

the ipod.ihave one and i love it. i put pictures of my kids on it and i have like 2000 songs on it and if i want i can add more im too flamiliar with the zune.
Logged

byebye
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3103



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 07:16:27 am »

iPod works fine fo rme
Logged
MrRageFuckinSynister
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 150


View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 01:16:54 pm »

Anything cheep...I tend to break em...I just got a new sanya one in april and its allready fucked up... I think im just going to go back to old-school cd player...I droped that fucker everywhere and it just took it.::sinister
Logged

Shadow_Aurion
New Member
*
Posts: 175



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 01:55:01 pm »

Quote
stlslayer said:
Quote
jimbob232 said: Creative fuckin Zen owns both of those
Logged
DarkNightOfMySoul
New Member
*
Posts: 493



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 03:58:03 pm »

none
Logged

Dark Night Of My Soul...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals