HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: another thing to the loyal slipknot fans.  (Read 6962 times)
themetalmidget
New Member
*
Posts: 1038



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 06:56:51 am »

i just think its gay when people never graduate from slipknot on to better things. they get stuck thinking that they are the definition of metal.
Logged

"Hippies HATE death metal"
puffpuffpass
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2634



View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 07:41:36 am »

Quote

themetalmidget said: i just think its gay when people never graduate from slipknot on to better things. they get stuck thinking that they are the definition of metal.

i agree with you.
Logged

LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 10:44:28 am »

Quote
whitewolf1989 said: so i know there are alot of fans who claim to be loyhal to them and i just have toi question youre loyalty to slipknot...

if slipknot gives a fuck about there fans than why wasnt slipknot on (freefest)?

and dont try covering it up with the hole corey taylor is with stone sour bullshit cause they could have been on tour at (freefest) too.

dont you kids get it?
corey taylor is the worst one of both bands!!!!
him,slipknot,and stone sour dont care about you,they just want youre money.
they wouldnt even do one free show to thank there fans for there support,so why do you still respect a musician and two bands that dont give a fuck about you and are greedy behind those fake phases of thanks towards there fans at each show they do?
think about that before you reply kids::smile
i see you like KSE .Did you pay your 30$ to join their fanclub for 1 yr.Did you take THE OATH. Its always about the almighty dollar.i think the 30$ should give you lifetime membership.
every band wants the fame the girls the money.When they get it it bites them right in the ass
Logged

Guest
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2007, 02:03:42 pm »

Quote
whitewolf1989 said: so i know there are alot of fans who claim to be loyhal to them and i just have toi question youre loyalty to slipknot...

if slipknot gives a fuck about there fans than why wasnt slipknot on (freefest)?

and dont try covering it up with the hole corey taylor is with stone sour bullshit cause they could have been on tour at (freefest) too.

dont you kids get it?
corey taylor is the worst one of both bands!!!!
him,slipknot,and stone sour dont care about you,they just want youre money.
they wouldnt even do one free show to thank there fans for there support,so why do you still respect a musician and two bands that dont give a fuck about you and are greedy behind those fake phases of thanks towards there fans at each show they do?
think about that before you reply kids::smile
god you make hot points::smile
Logged
Guest
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2007, 07:18:37 pm »

Slipknots are corporate sell outs but there music is still good stone sour can kill them selves for all I care though no slipknot for no stone sour is a fair trade off
Logged
themetalmidget
New Member
*
Posts: 1038



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 03:44:30 pm »

Quote
melikewafflesandpancakes said: Slipknots are corporate sell outs but there music is still good stone sour can kill them selves for all I care though no slipknot for no stone sour is a fair trade off

no, there music wasn't good to begin with, so therefore it can't still be good.
Logged

"Hippies HATE death metal"
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2007, 04:48:20 pm »

go to slipknots forum to talk about slipknot
whore teh assault rifle s'more homos
Logged

Guest
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2007, 04:51:37 pm »

This forum should just be destroyed because the guy who started it has a KSE icon and there the biggest sell outs ever I mean warp tour wtf come on.
Logged
SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2007, 05:46:44 pm »

Quote

melikewafflesandpancakes said: This forum should just be destroyed because the guy who started it has a KSE icon and there the biggest sell outs ever I mean warp tour wtf come on.
I think you intended to say thread. That dude had nothing to do with the creation of the Ozzfest.com forum.
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2007, 05:49:15 pm »

I do agree that this thread has gone on too long.
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
Killer1332
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 105


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2007, 12:59:34 am »

the dude is hypocritical. in my opinion, most of the bands he listens 2 are just as bad if not worse than slipknot. but then agen, i like slipknot, i like kse. i also like Avenged Sevenfold and Queen. there r only a few rock/ metal bands u could name that i dont like.i can only think of 1: White Stripes. ewwwwww
Logged
Guest
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2007, 05:51:46 pm »

How dare you put Queen near A7X like people consider them as gay no Queen is awesome A7X is almost as bad as lordi.
Logged
Killer1332
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 105


View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2007, 11:33:57 pm »

Quote

melikewafflesandpancakes said: How dare you put Queen near A7X like people consider them as gay no Queen is awesome A7X is almost as bad as lordi.

dont put no "how dare you" shit in there. im just talkin about how diverse my musical tastes are. i like both bands. and by the way, i also like lordi. ::finger::stare::finger
Logged
Guest
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2008, 01:40:25 am »

Quote
whitewolf1989 said: so i know there are alot of fans who claim to be loyhal to them and i just have toi question youre loyalty to slipknot...

if slipknot gives a fuck about there fans than why wasnt slipknot on (freefest)?

and dont try covering it up with the hole corey taylor is with stone sour bullshit cause they could have been on tour at (freefest) too.

dont you kids get it?
corey taylor is the worst one of both bands!!!!
him,slipknot,and stone sour dont care about you,they just want youre money.
they wouldnt even do one free show to thank there fans for there support,so why do you still respect a musician and two bands that dont give a fuck about you and are greedy behind those fake phases of thanks towards there fans at each show they do?
think about that before you reply kids::smile
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals