HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK lets lay it all out there  (Read 8445 times)
mynekogirl

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2008, 07:51:22 pm »

I will say what I have to say after that you can all say what ever is on your mind insults and all.

Lets start from the get go:

My Sexuality - This was not an issue at all until the BURNED made it an issue.  No one in the board knew I was a DYKE until he brought it up.  Before then I had never met the man but a few of followers kept the issue going on other threads.  I guess you cant think for yourselves or was in fear of him fucking with you so you followed the same line.  And when I stood up to him he turned racial.  That stopped a few of you while others kept it going.  I made it clear no one gave a fuck.  A few of you need to grow some and think for yourselves than follow the crowd.  As for DIMEBAG642 he was the one that actually brought up the question were I made a thread on it explaining it.  But let me remind you that many of you welcomed it when the idea of two girls making out and posting pictures of it on these forums was the topic.  

My Threads - Some of you don?HuhHuh?t like what I write.  Who cares this is a discussion forum.  That?HuhHuh?s the whole point.  So my posts are big.  Why?  Because to get to an issue you need substance.  Talk is cheap that?HuhHuh?s why I try to bring something more than just a statement.  Some of you whom have taken the time to re-read what I write have stopped to see my point or tell me were I am wrong.  I even openly admitted to being wrong or agreeing to a point someone brought up.  It is OK to admit your wrong.  But too many of you are hell bent in being right all the time and get pissed off when someone counters your statement.  And when you cant win you throw out insults cause you got nothing left.  That?HuhHuh?s just sad.

My Money - Yes I am well off, but I worked for it.  No one handed me a damn thing in this world.  Why did I post a 14k ITINERARY?  Cause that is what it is going to cost me per person just to come back to the states.  Yes there are other Airlines, yes any of you can call, but right now the cost of fuel have many COACH seats on hold for summer travel.  Many are on hold for corporate travel cause business class is expensive or full.  So that screws out people like you and I.  UNITED could not guarantee me three seats in coach that sat together.  Five years ago it cost me 2200 for first class seats round trip.  But back to what I was saying.  Despite my good fortune, I have never forgotten those who are not there.  I cannot post all of what I have done cause 1. many of you don?HuhHuh?t care, and 2 its not worth wasting  space here for.  It doesn?HuhHuh?t prove anything or make me a better person.  All I did was bust my ass to make a very good life for myself.  And in my journey my accomplishment was elevating myself, my ethnic community, and my gender.  And that is something that money cannot buy and a legacy none of you can take away from me.  

Whiners - Too many of you complain for no good reason.  1 day OZZFEST........HMMMM.  I never gave it thought before but I have given it thought now.  Perhaps the reason there is a 1 day OZZFEST is perhaps that?HuhHuh?s OZZY's way of tell you the whiners to go to hell.  Free fest did have issues.  I wont deny that.  But that tour was for the fans.  Granted that some places people got screwed over.  Cricket Pavilion was a good example of that.  Lawn overflowing with people, seating area 25% full.  LIVE NATION screwed you there not OZZY.  But you took your complaints out on him through this very site.  Free fest was an attempt to give something back to you the fans.  I will say it again there were issues.  It didn?HuhHuh?t go over well.  But damn it he tried still.  And too many of you shit on him because of it.  I will admit that I am very opinionated regarding that stupid band LORDI.  But I appreciated the fact that despite it all, it was a good time.  And that?HuhHuh?s the core of OZZFEST.  To have a good fucking time!  Too many of you didn?HuhHuh?t see it that way so you spent a year on this forum talking shit knowing it will get to the powers that be.  So what does OZZY do?  He is going to say fuck you.  I'll play OZZFEST, just 1 day.  You shit on me last year why deal with you this year.  I'll play one show then I am going home!  Now as you read this maybe you  can answer why there is only one OZZFEST.  DO I HAVE PROOF TO BACK THIS UP?  NO.  This is only a theory but a damn good one.  And if it is true then you have no one to blame but yourselves.  You brought this upon yourself.  And you will complain more now than admit guilt.

I have met the man.  He is very kind in person.  Doesn?HuhHuh?t talk a whole lot very mellow likes to relax.  As for what you think of me, I could care less.  Go ahead open up whatever can of insults you can think of.  And for those of you in AZ who asked me to meet up with you at MAYHEM.  I will be there.  Lets get together up in Peoria at Famous Dave's.  I'm buying!
ozzytexasfan1984_

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 08:09:54 pm »

crickets chirping- that's how many people give a fuck

mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 08:11:50 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984_ said: crickets chirping- that's how many people give a fuck

you cared enough to comment
ozzytexasfan1984_

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 08:15:17 pm »

mynekogirl said:

actually it's called boredom and easy amusement

shelbyterror

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 08:16:29 pm »

hahahahahahahahaha
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 08:18:22 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984_ said:

mynekogirl said:

actually it's called boredom and easy amusement

bordeom amusement, hell you just got no freinds
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 08:18:26 pm »

You Asian, lesbo, rocket-tittied bitch!

mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 08:19:07 pm »

Master_Chief said: You Asian, lesbo, rocket-tittied bitch!

THATS THE SPIRIT!
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 08:20:23 pm »

mynekogirl said:

Master_Chief said: You Asian, lesbo, rocket-tittied bitch!

THATS THE SPIRIT!
w00t

I have 'TEH SPEERUT'.

ozzytexasfan1984_

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 08:21:19 pm »

i'll give you 10 american dollars if you fist your anus on video

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 08:21:37 pm »

Brb, gotta go copy jagbag's about me section.

minime

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 08:21:44 pm »

oh boy......::confused...goin to be a long hot summer on the ozzfest fourms::sinister

mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 08:25:42 pm »

ozzytexasfan1984_ said: i'll give you 10 american dollars if you fist your anus on video

Why dont you go first and show us how its done, and if you seem to be liking fist fucking your own ass, I consider it!
ozzytexasfan1984_

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 08:27:40 pm »

mynekogirl said:

ozzytexasfan1984_ said: i'll give you 10 american dollars if you fist your anus on video

Why dont you go first and show us how its done, and if you seem to be liking fist fucking your own ass, I consider it!
hey you want the money or not? i thought for 15 american dollas i could get everyting i want

shelbyterror

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 08:33:11 pm »

best thread ever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: