HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Showdown Vs. Behemoth  (Read 2502 times)
lucabrasi073

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2007, 10:12:47 pm »

Showdown

Der Metzgermeister

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 10:13:21 pm »

BEHEMOTH!

::finger

CorpseGrinder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 10:15:47 pm »

Behemoth!

40,000 people die everyday, how come you're not one of them?
soilworker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 10:18:24 pm »

Showdown. They really aren't as gay as their picture makes them look. Check out their first album for a heavier sound.

Rock out with your cock out!
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 10:20:57 pm »

soilworker said: Showdown. They really aren't as gay as their picture makes them look. Check out their first album for a heavier sound.

Even if you like them, how can they be better than Behemoth! I listened to them of their MySpace. They suck!

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 10:23:39 pm »

Behemoth. I can't believe the question was asked

soilworker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 10:24:11 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
soilworker said: Showdown. They really aren't as gay as their picture makes them look. Check out their first album for a heavier sound.

Even if you like them, how can they be better than Behemoth! I listened to them of their MySpace. They suck!

I'm sorry, I just can't get into Behemoth. I tend to stay away from most black metal because as a Christian, the culture tends to offend me. And, yes, I know they are considered "blackened death"

soilworker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 10:24:43 pm »

jimbob232 said: Behemoth. I can't believe the question was asked

I can. People have different tastes.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 10:24:54 pm »

soilworker said:

CannibalCorpse said:

I'm sorry, I just can't get into Behemoth. I tend to stay away from most black metal because as a Christian, the culture tends to offend me. And, yes, I know they are considered "blackened death"

::laugh Well I'm NOT Christian. Behemoth's sound is amazing, you can't deny it.

Deadman669

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 10:24:58 pm »

Behemoth

A Real Metal God
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 10:25:33 pm »

jimbob232 said: Behemoth. I can't believe the question was asked

This thread resulted from a disagreement between lucabrasi and I.

soilworker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 10:26:27 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
soilworker said:
CannibalCorpse said:

I'm not passing judgment on you at all. If you enjoy Behemoth then, by all means, continue to rock out to them.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2007, 10:27:25 pm »

soilworker said:

CannibalCorpse said:

soilworker said:

CannibalCorpse said:

I'm not passing judgment on you at all. If you enjoy Behemoth then, by all means, continue to rock out to them.

Of course you aren't. You're Christian. ::laugh I'm just joking to myself... I love Behemoth and hate The Showdown.

soilworker

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 10:28:30 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
soilworker said:
CannibalCorpse said:
soilworker said:
CannibalCorpse said:

Of course you aren't. You're Christian. ::laugh I'm just joking to myself... I love Behemoth and hate The Showdown.

Not all Christians are judgmental assholes. Those kind of people piss me off probably as much as they piss you off.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 10:29:31 pm »

soilworker said:

CannibalCorpse said:

soilworker said:

CannibalCorpse said:

soilworker said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Not all Christians are judgmental assholes. Those kind of people piss me off probably as much as they piss you off.

Good. I have dealt with many a judgemental Christian. I still hate the Showdown and choose Behemoth...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: