HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craziest shit to happen to you  (Read 1336 times)
ginger4metal

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2007, 08:52:05 am »

Describe one of your most craziest moments in your Life. For example like a injury or something.

Ginger4Metal::finger
ginger4metal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 08:54:06 am »

Fell off a truck going 40mph and jogged it off after the shit happend!
All i got was a big round scar on my knee.
::finger

Ginger4Metal::finger
Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 10:06:05 am »

oh shit. a lot of fucking crazy shit has happened to me. i was hanging out at this house once right. wrong place to be. i got fucking attacked by this guy on crystal meth. trying to steal like 100 bucks from me. he had a knife. he had me in a chokehold but i somehow got away and took off running. then it was a 2 hour walk to my buddies house. all of this when i was .... very very drunk. that was a very intense night.

JerseyGirl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 10:09:44 am »

My friends and me were getting stoned in this old barn and the door opened and slammed shut, and at that time there was an escaped prisoner around who was hiding out in barns, holy shit I never smoked after that. It freaked us out
ozzfestvet2000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 10:10:24 am »

I as at an out door concert here in town. I decided to get in the pit. I had torn all my ligaments just a few months before in a supid case of I couldn't walk and talk at the same time.  Anyhow I twisted my ankle right away in that pit. Everything went white. I limped over to the sound board and sat down for awhile, waiting for the nausea to gio away. It was a big show with like 10 bands and that happened at the beggining. I jumped around on one foot for the rest of the day.

sig compliments of whitewolf1989
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 10:13:50 am »

When I was 18, I was hit by a car doing 65mph (I was a pedestrian)...it threw me 160 feet. crushed my pelvis, scalped me, cost me a kidney, massive nerve damage and I died for 38 seconds, but I am here to tell you about it!!!

TWiseman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 02:56:52 pm »

Ozzette_68 said: When I was 18, I was hit by a car doing 65mph (I was a pedestrian)...it threw me 160 feet. crushed my pelvis, scalped me, cost me a kidney, massive nerve damage and I died for 38 seconds, but I am here to tell you about it!!!

Damn::surprise That is crazy..Nothing too crazy hs happened too me yet(knock on wood) About the craziest thing that has ever happened to me happened at work one night last year..I work at an Injection Molding Plant and I was working on one of our injection molding presses and the damn ejector plate snapped back and trapped my hand in the press and I was stuck there for like 10 minutes before our Maintenance guys could get me loose...It crushed 2 of my fingers and my hand was pretty messed up for a while..

Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 09:20:45 am »

i fucked my best friends girlfriend once. it was very fucked up. but... he forgave me... and it was totally worth it.
i'd say that was pretty crazy.

amyyates666

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 10:23:29 am »

I was riding my bike down a hill and I took a turn too wide and hit the curb at 35mph, I flipped over my handlebars and landed on my shoulder.  I ended up with a bad dislocation and I broke the tip of my shoulder too.  My face was also pretty scraped up too.  I was told by the nice people who picked me up that I was a few feet from hitting a tree.

"Attention K-mart Shoppers!"
dna_work_shop

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 10:25:17 am »

i was born. then i kicked the doctors and they dropped me.
that was day one. something crazy happens everyday to me ::looking

90% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
naomim66
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 12:44:32 am »

Lived a couple of blocks away from a nearby bar...  Had a little too much fungus, drank a little too much Stoli, and smoked a little too much bud.  I was walking home, front door was unlocked, passed out on the living room floor.  Woke up about 30 minutes later(thanks to the shrooms!), a tad bit more sober.  Then I realized that this was not my living room.  Turns out, I'm not in my house, yet a couple houses away from mine.  

Stupid, yes....  But a very crazy moment in time.
theshredder85

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 01:00:21 am »

I had to relearn how to walk due to paralysis. I have permanent nerve damage because of it.
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 01:28:30 pm »

i dunno.....got arrested for domestic assault.

robert420

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 12:55:39 am »

lately i guess it when i was at my freinds bday party i rode a bmx down a hill with some one on the pege and have way down the hill we fliped over the hande bars and he landed on my head .and went the rest of the way down the hill on the side of my head.that was fun

peace::c_stare::finger
darkness_surrounding

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 05:43:27 pm »

Nothing too crazy's happened to me. One time though, I had just got home, and I was talking to my mom, leaning up against the car. My hand was partly in the trunk, and my mom slammed the trunk closed. It really sucked.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
::finger
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: