HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craziest shit to happen to you  (Read 1223 times)
Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 11:45:35 am »

last night my friend had a party it got real out of hand becasue everyone kept inviting more people we didnt know. i sat next to this large black man on the couch and he said " hi my names Twiggy, by the end of the night, im gonna be inside you" he was just joking...but if he were serious...that would of been pretty damn crazy...and frightning as fuck.

grojean

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:44 pm »

some dudes drove by my truck and threw out a speaker box it hit my door and fucked it up bad. i chased them down the highway and ran them off the road and fucked up their truck real bad haha. i bet them city boys dont ever come back to the stix again::finger

::finger
gothrockr

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2007, 08:36:51 pm »

My life has been pretty boring. There was this one time when we first moved into the house we live in, the resident ghost decided to come in my room and sit at the end of the bed and put his hand on my leg. Then he left. That was the best one night stand of my life...::smile

Alright, who stole my black fingernail polish?::finger
Ozzy_Zombons_Manson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 02:36:01 pm »

I sold my soul for rock n' roll literally.

Take your hatred out on me.
Make your victim my head.
You never, ever believed in me
I am you tourniquet

::c_stare
::stare
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 02:47:31 pm »

when i ran from my probation outta state and the cops were looking for me and i hid out for days at a friends house.

::animatedsmile
Shadow_of_FEAR

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 02:54:23 pm »

ginger4metal said: Fell off a truck going 40mph and jogged it off after the shit happend!
All i got was a big round scar on my knee.
::finger

haha that happend to me too..ive drove though a snow storm booze cruzing with some friends...drove down field drives drunk and through a corn feild hahaha that was wild..we were in someone elses truck to and got barb wire all over it...jumped in a fire and layed there...i was way to drunk to move; luckly one of my friend pulled me out...fell off my snowmobile going bout 110 and just smashed my helmet up...made out with a chick that was married then she got a divorce and we hooked up..haha that was wild.... i seen something really crazy last week one of my friends was in the back seat with another friend and we were going to our county fair and this chick was driving and heared the door open and he was haning onto the door surfing on the road then he lost his shoe..he was so wasted he said he didn't even remember that....hahah the good times arn't always good at the time haha

"Control your life through insanity"

Cliff Burton
mnmetalhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 06:39:30 pm »

I got the gig of a lifetime becoming the drummer for suffocation.

Your lack of faith disturbs me.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: