HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: so who can't wait till ozzfest???????????/  (Read 4182 times)
haley

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 12:49:56 pm »

i cant

im a queen::finger
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 12:50:41 pm »

metalmason2012 said: i cant
me either im so excited ican't wait to here the new stuff off black rain live.

DoubledDose

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 12:52:07 pm »

Oh i love haters!!!! Haters =  A person who obviously at some point in their life have experienced some form of abuse , unhappy, suicidal, miserable, probally ugly in most cases, No life lives on a computer 24/7, overweight, no self esteem, ......::finger
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 12:55:20 pm »

DoubledDose said:
Ozzette_68 said: maybe i will wear this wear that post a lame thread here post a lame thread there post a lame thread everywhere
this girl is still with the same crap she reminds me of a whinning brand newborn baby always crying, wait maybe shes only 10 years old, which would explain everything ::finger

DoubledDose

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 12:56:11 pm »

jennyb4u9 said:

Ozzette_68 said: maybe i will wear this wear that post a lame thread here post a lame thread there post a lame thread everywhere
what is the purpose of this smh. think up better ones then.don't hate .i don't see you posting any?Huh??/
this girl is such a cry baby Jenny does she ever gry about anything else?? i mean get over it sheesh lol Member me Huh buajajajajajajaja Hello!!!!!!
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 12:59:03 pm »

DoubledDose said:
jennyb4u9 said:
what is the purpose of this smh. think up better ones then.don't hate .i don't see you posting any?Huh??/
this girl is such a cry baby Jenny does she ever gry about anything else?? i mean get over it sheesh lol Member me Huh buajajajajajajaja Hello!!!!!!

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2007, 01:00:42 pm »

Ozzette_68 said:

DoubledDose said:

this girl is still with the same crap she reminds me of a whinning brand newborn baby always crying, wait maybe shes only 10 years old, which would explain everything ::finger

can't see the pic.......

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2007, 01:02:38 pm »

Ozzette_68 said:

DoubledDose said:

jennyb4u9 said:

::animatedlaughmustard gas would probably work better.......::sinister

DoubledDose

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2007, 01:02:42 pm »

Ozzette_68 said:

DoubledDose said:

jennyb4u9 said:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo at how this one person takes these comments waaaaaay up her patootie lmaoooooooo chill little momma you dont know me so dont let my comments get to you sheesh
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2007, 01:05:38 pm »

DoubledDose said:
Ozzette_68 said:
DoubledDose said:
jennyb4u9 said:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo at how this one person takes these comments waaaaaay up her patootie lmaoooooooo chill little momma you dont know me so dont let my comments get to you sheesh

I see your lame ass had to steal my wolf pic once again. You just won't let up will you? You will be fucking banned again. Mark my words.

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 01:05:43 pm »

lol i think that instead of worrying about me so much.that she start to wonder about herself 39 years old and doesn't know how to drop it.how very sad::smile

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 01:08:42 pm »

jennyb4u9 said: lol i think that instead of worrying about me so much.that she start to wonder about herself 39 years old and doesn't know how to drop it.how very sad::smile

at least she and her friends don't "gang up" on people, so to speak. she dropped it, but that doesn't mean she likes you either.  maybe YOU should be the one to drop it.

valerie1977

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 01:14:35 pm »

psycho_bitch said:

jennyb4u9 said: lol i think that instead of worrying about me so much.that she start to wonder about herself 39 years old and doesn't know how to drop it.how very sad::smile

at least she and her friends don't "gang up" on people, so to speak. she dropped it, but that doesn't mean she likes you either.  maybe YOU should be the one to drop it.
maybe we should gang up on her psycho...just an idea.

[IMG]
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 01:15:24 pm »

I am not even talking to you. Try using your brain and read.

DoubledDose

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 01:16:12 pm »

Ozzette_68 said:

DoubledDose said:

Ozzette_68 said:

DoubledDose said:

jennyb4u9 said:

I see your lame ass had to steal my wolf pic once again. You just won't let up will you? You will be fucking banned again. Mark my words.
ill be b ack!!!! buajajajajajajaja
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: