HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Wanna Find Bin Laden And Bring Him To Justice Myself!  (Read 945 times)
Blitzaka

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 12:27:09 pm »

Good reasons??? Yeah sure!  Fuck him and all his followers.  

Horsedick said: Honestly, Bin Laden has some good reasons for what he has done.  America has blindly supported Israel against the Palestinians for the past 50 years, giving them aid, guns, and uncompromising support.  America has been fucking around with the middle east for how long?  They don't want us here and we have no right forcing out values onto them.  This isn't to say 9/11 was justified, he attacked civilians which is never truly justified, but in his point of view he is just trying to protect his people.  The whole "they hate us for our freedom" bullshit is just that... bullshit.  Go read some of  the man's actual words or do some research besides reading New York Times articles.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 12:28:14 pm »

sampson said:

fuckkillchaos said: i support the war but not the troops

This is so ass-backwards it's not even funny. You, sir, are a moron.

I support the war and the troops
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 01:40:36 pm »

2001SpaceApe said:

sampson said:

Any person in their right mind would support the troops but not the war. I mean, a fucking war on terror? How fucking retarded are the American people? They're waging a war on a fucking myth. They would be better off waging a war on jealousy. And really, the American Government has to be the largest group of terrorists in the entire world. How fucking backwards is that?

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 01:50:34 pm »

haha we rule in America::finger

Notorious Nubz
::finger
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 02:03:40 pm »

why not the troops?

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 02:09:49 pm »

zombiexmoshpit said:

why not the troops?

A better question, why support the war?

Answer to both: the guy is a moron.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 02:46:26 pm »

sampson said:

2001SpaceApe said:

sampson said:

Any person in their right mind would support the troops but not the war. I mean, a fucking war on terror? How fucking retarded are the American people? They're waging a war on a fucking myth. They would be better off waging a war on jealousy. And really, the American Government has to be the largest group of terrorists in the entire world. How fucking backwards is that?

no dude I support the war and its cause, being a war on terror if u will and of course the American kids over there risking their lives to preserve our way of life
jason11497

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 02:48:44 pm »

Horsedick said: Honestly, Bin Laden has some good reasons for what he has done.  America has blindly supported Israel against the Palestinians for the past 50 years, giving them aid, guns, and uncompromising support.  America has been fucking around with the middle east for how long?  They don't want us here and we have no right forcing out values onto them.  This isn't to say 9/11 was justified, he attacked civilians which is never truly justified, but in his point of view he is just trying to protect his people.  The whole "they hate us for our freedom" bullshit is just that... bullshit.  Go read some of  the man's actual words or do some research besides reading New York Times articles.

hay heis a turrorrist leets keel em
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2008, 05:03:41 pm »

you come over to my house and keek my dog now i am going to sue you ::animatedlaugh
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 07:59:21 am »

genocide against the arab race is the only way to go to protect our liberties!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: