HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OBAMA..  (Read 15892 times)
Distance
Community

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2008, 02:33:33 pm »

has locked in the necessary number of delegates sooo he's our Democratic candidate!
booyah hillary in YO FACE!  

now don't post and BITCH.  instead, go and register to vote eh?
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 02:43:29 pm »

McCain.
Bleedfreek

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 02:45:19 pm »

I'm afraid that McCain is gonna win the whole schabang...simply because the Democratic party os so split.  Hopefully, they will all band together and support Obama.

Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 02:47:22 pm »

there's no way he's winning shit.  his plan is... do exactly what Bush did.  no one should be voting for that.

side note:  i saw him on... wtf ever that show is with John Stewart
and he sounded like a complete douchebag.  he made no fucking sense.
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 03:19:52 pm »

thisdistance said: there's no way he's winning shit.  his plan is... do exactly what Bush did.  no one should be voting for that.

side note:  i saw him on... wtf ever that show is with John Stewart
and he sounded like a complete douchebag.  he made no fucking sense.
Obama or McCain?

Ace_Rothstein

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 03:25:58 pm »

Ummm, this would be a pretty cool thread if it were true. 193 delegates have still not been decided. There are still primaries in Montana and South Dakota tonight. Its not over. No one has locked in anything, and Clinton has not conceded the race.
Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 06:09:02 pm »

Obama wins. He wont be my President

I dont want an Ape running the country,. We need a man,not a BOY!

McCain

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 06:12:54 pm »

hmmmmmmmm let's see here a 90 year war monger with alzeimer's or a inexperianced senator. i guess the independenats have my vote in november
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 06:20:57 pm »

ill be "throwing my vote" away once again.... this time it will be for ron paul.
War_Machine

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 06:24:22 pm »

Hillary and Obama both suck MAJOR dick.

Have you guys even READ about some of the stuff this guy has tried to do? He's an idiot. He doesn't even deserve to be a candidate.

McCain For Prez.

War_Machine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 06:25:40 pm »

Also....I need to add something.

Congress does NOT agree with what Obama wants, so how the hell could Obama win? He can't. End of story. Vote McCain.

ps. Ron paul's a communist.

Totengott

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 06:36:42 pm »

I totally agree with War machine

Besides, The Ape has only been a senator for 3 and a half years. The hell does he know about running a country? And white people rights?

face it , hes all for his own race,and you KNOW it. If you deny it you are a dimwit.

its obvious. 92 & of the black people voted obama. Is that racist or what?

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 06:44:59 pm »

ok so we should vote for mccain so we can have a more incompitent version of bush running this country. shit let's just sign up for the draft right now cuz we are gonna need it
HallowedBeThyName

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 06:51:53 pm »

Lets talk about American Rights or Human Rights not white or black people rights.  Lets not call people Apes because we dont like the color of theri skin.  I didnt descend from no monkey in fact half of my family is Welsh the other half is Black and Indian so no reason for me to be Racist.  Im black and i think that there are more black people that are not gonna vote for Obama than you think.  We should look at the issues of our country at face value and subjectively take things as a whole.  We need to be worried about Fuel and Energy cost,  Closing our borders so we can focus on being America again.  Cut government spending so that Ozzfest can afford  travel to every state Smiley . I am an Independent and could care less of a flip about Hilary or Obama because neither one of them can be sure of themselves.  They say one thing then contradict it with another.  If Obama has a racist agenda then that will be his downfall.  I am tired of stereotypes of hate being projected without evaluation of circumstance and reason for conclusion.  I am black but i dont look for no hand outs, im not on welfare, i work everyday, friends and lovers of many colors., i am against affirmative action whether it go to help a black person, a woman, or a white person.  Ive been a victim of a hate crime but i dont hate white people and go around callling them Crackers or Rednecks like this certain poster is calling Obama an Ape.  Get over it.  You are free to your opiinion as is everyone in America but you have to weigh the good with the bad.  I wrote in a vote last election for the Constitutionlist party because i didnt agree with Bush and I thought Kerry was bad for the country.  Does it make me a bad person, did i throw away my vote, no because at least i went to the polls and made my voice heard.  So please when you go to vote do what you think is best for the country in us advancing and winning our war and becoming a strong prosperous nations.  If we dont the East is gonna hit us when we are down again because we arent unified as a nation.  Remember 9/11 then think how great it is to be American and have the freedom of choice, and oppurtunity.  Anyone who would like to be friends add me if not ill see some of you at Ozzfest.

peace
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 07:14:35 pm »

Screw Obama! Screw the democratic party. McCain all the way baby! ::animatedlaugh

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: